The Hideous Subhuman Betacuck Permavirgin Asian Problem

Why are chinky gooks so disgusting and hideous? I myself am a white woman and find them repulsive. They always come up to my friends and I (we're all beautiful 9+/10 and extremely intelligent) when we're DT at a bar and we can't help but to laugh out loud when these sad beady-eyed ugly losers try to hit on us hahaha. What makes them all so damn hideous and beta?

Should they all be gassed or should they face the ovens?

>t. chink with a humiliation fetish

Hahaha, it would suck so much huge BWC to be a beady-eyed slantface chink. I'd kill myself for sure!

LING LONG MISTA PING PONG

asian guy is still better than white guy that's for sure (see - russia)

but nothing beats the sweet chocolate

intense shilling meant to seed hate about Xs and whites. Yes you faggots, Xcountry is a right-wing paradise that puts its country before refugees. Our wives support our right wing ideologies and there is nothing you can do to change it. No matter how hard you try to turn Xmales against the red-pilled, you will fail, and you have already failed, Donald is president.

And the redpilled armies are already legion, you cant beat us at our own game, we invented trolling and ideology shaping

you will never succeed, we will meet you at every turn.

Go on keep spawning threads shill.

Holy shit those are two of the most HIDEOUS "people" I've ever seen hahahah

Disgusting

How's that tinfoil hat, Xiaoping?

>I myself am a white woman
ya gotta chop that dick off first, buddy

Trannies are fucking disgusting beta losers. I've never had a penis. Sorry to ruin your fantasy.

prove it, slut
>inb4 copypasta
doy

The OP webm is 10 seconds in a 10 minute. Those same blonde white girls when shown actual pictures of Asian men instead of a 'generic' term of Asian say the following :

1. They find some Asian guys hot
2. They find some Asian guys not hot
3. In the end of the vid, their minds were changed and they said they would date Asian guys

So you dress like a women and go to bars?

>no 9/10's on Sup Forums m8. You larp'r or faggot, and i suspect you like da dik.

insecure hideous chinky gooks detected.

>not knowing how to greentext

Go back to r.eddit, you hideous chinky gook loser

They would date Asian models.

At my school, 90% of the girls fuck White Chads almost exclusively. The only Asian guys who get second looks are the ones on the tennis team

I'm as racist as they come but I find it hard to care about Asians. I am completely ambivalent towards.

They're subhumans. Very disgusting, hideous creatures. Be wary of them!

Thanks Poland.

You chinked out, Ahmed?

Would date 1/10000 Asian men who are both wealthy and abnormally masculine

It's probably more like 1/10000000000

Sad!