Sweden is done

It was a good game. Over a thousand years, the Swedes prevailed, only to be defeated by BBC.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thisnis just insane a 30 second google about sweetens crime rates and issues with mass migrants is right out in front and available

The wonderful thing about mixed people is they're easy to find.

In the next war your skin and facial characteristics will be your uniform.

Gross.

>baby boom

is this good now?

>all those naturally blonde haired women taking the big black, arab, and persian cock over the inferior white males
Sup Forums BTFO!

The collective rage from white people around the world when they realise Sweden is being destroyed and suffering from Stockholm syndrome will be enough to destroy nigger nick.

Also

>Huffingfumes Post
>encyclopediadramatica.se/Great_Black_Dick_Hoax

We need to build a wall

I'm half Japanese and Half German, but I am always mistaken for middle eastern or Hispanic.

pls smd.

>The left is overtly celebrating white genocide.

The memes are true. All of them.

>more like Migrant Miracle

Far as I could get.

>over the lat year, interracial couples featuring migrant males have risen 71%
Jesus Christ
>around 9 months after the crisis began, a record number of babies were born
Sweden yes
>for the first time in the history of nordic countries, more mixed race babies were born than natives
If this is real then sweden no longer can be considered european. Someone tell me that's fake

link?

>The collective rage from white people around the world when they realise
If they haven't realised by now the never will.

Huffington post is advocating globalism, surprise.

>We don't know what's going on in Sweden, but we love it

I personally can't wait for the race war to start, it's going to be spectacular

At first we thought nothing of what was happening in sweden. Then their constant political correctness became a joke. Nobody is laughing now.

There's just absolutely no fucking critical thought going on here.

Migrant crisis = good

migrant crisis = more interracial couples = more non-white babies = good

Like I don't see how any of this shit makes sense, how is this seen as an improvement based off the race of people in the country?

Rapes are up, grenade attack are up and riots are up but since there's less whites it's super great.

This is so fucking aggravating.

>More mixed race than native babies

Anotha one...

Pretty much all of first world countries won't be White after 2030 at this rate.

all those half sand niglets will subscribe to islam.

leftism = islamic supremacy.

This has to be fake

Fake and gay

>sweden no longer can be considered european
>implying racemixing is not the purpose of europe

cant find the original article, anyone have the link?

>Sweden's sudden baby boom

Rapefugees gonna rape.

Sweden is rapidly degenerating into the third world. At a certain point the gibsmedats will run out and the vermin will invade and parasitize neighboring white countries unless they're shot at the borders.

>smaller dick
>worse at sports
>created the greatest civilization in history

RIP Sweden

Why does it matter if Sweden isn't white? Sup Forums isn't white and still manages to RP as white nationalists, I'm sure right-wing Swedes will be able to do the same.

Gutte sker det!?

I googled the title and found nothing.

Sup Forums will fall for anything, the most Reddit board on Sup Forums by far.

Did (((Huffington Post))) ever have any credibility?

Many have made the same mistake in thinking this.
Historically Europeans have been slow to react, but when we finally snap, it's never a pretty sight. And to think white people are going to let their homelands get overrun by niggers and arabs....

That would require whites collectively to let themselves be cucked by Muhammed.

Not gonna happen. If Sweden goes down, we all go down.

That doesn't really work for mixed Caucasoids though (eg. half white/half Arab).

Dine tal indikerer det

percentage is easy to misrepresent

71% increase does not tell the accurate picture

if there were 100 interracial couples in 2015
then 171 in 2016 there goes your seemingly large spike

the overall number is more important. The fact there were so few interracial couples means even a small increase in total numbers shows a large increase.

I bet she'll love to be gangraped by a group of Somalis

Come home Scandinavian man.

There's a difference between high-functioning autists exchanging cookie recipes Online and being in a society, school, work, running a government etc.

Kamelåså jaså vel.

Oi u mongol cunt

I know the people of the Khan are more used to burning things down, but we're building something up here

i saw a headline by the international business times today that read "Riots in Sweden AFTER Trump's fake claims" why cant they just admit it?

>created the greatest civilization in history
Romans did that, not the Nordics.

Really? I mean Hispanic would make sense, but Middle Eastern? Hapas don't look Middle Eastern at all.

Was that article posted under politics or opinion? Also, is the writer actually sweedish? I thought the huff was a Brit paper

I'm too lazy to actually go to the huff post website

We just ain't knows

I give the Swedes about two generations before they're culturally erased. Germans about the same.

Which, oddly enough is precisely what would have happened if Islam had won back in the medieval era. All they had to do is put down the sword and pull out their dicks while Europe bent over and presented.

Why the fuck would we want to invite the same scumbags that let their country burn while they sang Kumbaya?

Cucks get OUT! OUT! OUT!

that's what I call cherry picking bogaloo

Duhvadmane

>(((Baker)))
REEEEEEEEEEE GOD DAMNED BEADY EYED ANGLO UNTERMENSCHEN KEEP TRYING TO DESTROY PURE ARYAN SOCIETIES

GOD DAMNIT I FUCKING HATE ENGLAND SO MUCH

If you actually unironically thought this was real you need to go back to ribbit

>Huffington post is advocating genocide

ftfy

WHAT
IN
THE
ACTUAL
FUCK

>more mixed race babies were born then natives
please PLEASE tell me this is NOT true I'm about to seriously consider kms

Swedish men are more likely to get foreign women than the women are to get foreign men.

Swedish men aren't losing.

This article doesn't actually exist, nor do the supposed facts square with reality.

There's been a lot of these posts on Sup Forums lately, as if someone is testing out just how gullible the readers are.

Be ready for whatever they're planning up ahead, it's not going to be just for laughs.

People have been shitposting fake HuffPo articles and tweet all day. They are good and accurate fakes but they are still fakes in the end.

MORE FUEL FOR THE FIRE

BODIES TO THE BURN

ASHES TO THE PHOENIX

>celebrating the genocide of an entire ethnicity and treating it as news
How do cunts like this manage to not be executed in public?

Women are sexually aroused by domination.

They always side with the strongest seed

White Europeans are opening their borders to brown and black invaders

Therefore, women side with the black and browns

It's very simple when you think about it.

Its also why so many Swedish men are attracted to the cuck fetish. It's a form of sadomasochism

Jamen sku jo bare surm gåse hos vælte ja.

>mfw those same areas are the ones with the largest number of Somalian "refugees"

This.

This fake article shitposting has CTR stink all over it.

I thank God every day for not being Swedes.

how can you be this fucked, this is not culture, WHY DOES SHE DEFINE HERSELF AS CULTURE WRITER, THEY'RE DESTROYING CULTURE

Fixed version

Post link or fake and gay

If this wasn't written by "Sandy Baker" and it was a male, I'd think it was bait and he was disgruntled or something. Alas, it's real, and it's a woman.

DID SHE DIED?

for the longest time, I always assumed that the "race war" that Sup Forums jerks off to was just a pipe dream, a fantasy born out of internet fanfiction gone autistic... that this narrative was being pushed by hateful racists hoping in vain to destabilize western society...

but the more time passes... the more things I see and read... the more lies the establishment media peddles...

It's really going to happen isn't it? And it's going to be a war for survival. a war of extermination that's going to make WWII look like a schoolyard spat, isn't it?

this article is fake, but even if it were real read this for a better explanation of percentages and how they can be misrepresented

The problem is that HuffPo has such low standards virtually any story is believable.

If it's real then where's the link?

We Love White Genocide

Cause they propagandize the public opinion.

...it's almost like there is a concentrated world wide effort to rid the world of this haplogroup of people....or something...

>Huffingmore Paint

lmao
how it's possible for pol to still be tricked by fake Photoshops like OP's post is beyond me

So this is how a white ethnic state dies...with thunderous applause.

What is parody and what is reality is impossible to tell with HuffPo.

This is the thing, my Finngol friend, Sweden is currently on the receiving end of a thing called "Karma".

>Then
As technologically inferior nigger-tier viking savages, they raided other nations still trying to hold themselves together after the fall of Rome and killed and raped poor peasant farmers and stole any valuables they could get their hands on and burnt the rest
>Now
They're being invaded by actual niggers who rape kill their people, steal and vandalize what they can and raid the wealth of their country through their welfare.

It may have taken nearly 2,000 years, but it's finally coming back at them.
Ain't life just a fucking bitch?

nah man free healthcare n sheit

Too many newfags who came straight from normie book and twitter and never learnt to distrust the internet. It's worrying that Sup Forums is so gulliable.

I dont care if its real or not, it was good seed material for meme

Every god damn cock gobbler at the Huffington Post needs to be executed.

What kind of retarded logic is this?

Everyone knows the vast majority of migrants are men. Not to mention, white genes are recessive.

All it takes is a few generations for ethnic swedes to become a minority and get bred out of the gene pool

It's actually kinda hilarious just how cucked Western Europe is. It's like we've forgotten the sole purpose of our existence is to defend and propagate our tribe. Instead we've embraced multiculturalism which is basically bending over and letting Muhammed fuck you in the butt

how is more forein babies than native babies being born a good thing?

Swedes are proud of their own self extermination

Hi, Lifecoach.

Well I did get tricked, Poes Law in full effect with anything that comes from that piece of shit publication.

What a shame. She is beautiful, too bad she was only redpilled in the final moments of her life.

this.

This just reads as being fake

Are you me?

Or are you a gril?

If the latter,

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

As long as whites support this, they deserve nothing else. I am a big believer in the law of nature and I wont shed a single tear about the white race, if it decides to commit collective ethno suicide. Good riddance!

Leftists really hate white people even when they themselves are white.

It's fucking weird.

Pretty much.

Hitler was right about everything.

It's kinda amusing when you think about it

Yup, this.

>tfw rused