Richard Spencer is controlled opposition

Here's a fucking redpill for you.

Richard Spencer was a fucking nobody until Trump got elected, and you can find clips of him bashing Milo Yiannopolous (who was legitimately converting young people into voting for Trump).

Why the fuck is he the "Leader of the Alt-Right"? I don't know who he is, and after listening to 15 minutes of him speaking it's obvious that he's a moron. He calls many of the actually effective propaganda celebrities of the alt-right "unintelligent" while the only intellectual argument I've ever heard him make is repeating the fucking 14 words.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/zsyc3/guy_who_saves_his_poop_in_condoms/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hp246hVPcwI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>everyone who goes outside is controlled opposition

There is no alt right, there is no leader of it, and you are just combining two MSM created narratives.

Go buy a bucket, a length of rope and find a sturdy tree branch.

Daily reminder:

Richard Spencer left his hot Russian wife for a half-jewish nu-male. Yes, he literally lives with a man.

By whom? The diaspora Reich?

Shocker

How is he controlled opposition? Does he have power over anyone?

You are just a butt hurt neo-Nazi who is jealous that the movement is a little more mainstream now.

I'll reply and deliver you a (you) in case there is a small chance you actually want to wake up.
>Here's a fucking redpill for you.
You don't say?
>Why the fuck is he the "Leader of the Alt-Right"?
Come on, user, don't be this much of a newfag. Everyone who isn't a retard, new or a shill knows he's controlled opposition, and maybe even an actual paid agent. The term "Alt-right" was coined by the leftist media so that uppity morons would embrace the term and make it easier for the "resisting" parties to them to track them, target them, ruin them or nullify their influence.

If you think you're part of the "alt-right" and, much worse, adopt the label yourself, then you have a lot of red pills left to ingest. Godspeed newbie.

You got it.

I always had faith in Spencer

Firing on Milo that soon was a clear strategic misstep. Almost seemed timed to co-ordinate with the spy-op.

Milo may bounce back, and Spencer will look stupid and undermine out cause.

Will wait to see how events unfold.

The entire 'alt-right' label is containment of opposition and to create a strawman to attack. It's blatantly obvious, just look at the ridiculous shilling the last few days. I don't watch or give a shit about any of these faggots yet the media insist they are leaders and uses that to discredit us.

Do you mean Jorjani? He's Persian.

Everyone who isn't a complete newfag has known this for months.

I've been coming here for years, and then one day I wake up to shit like "le richard spencer he is the king of Sup Forums" and i never heard of this fucker before in my life.
Dude literally came out of nowhere.

That was when it was cobvious (((they))) were forcing him to be associated with us.

He's sloppy and it's so clear that he's controlled opposition. Just look at how fake his tweets look.
>fuck the jews amirite??? XD XD

Seriously, this is the most irritating part of Sup Forums.

>There is no alt right
But there is. Pic related.

I don't think Spencer really gives a shit about pedogate on a moral level, he just sees it as a smoking gun to take down the "alt-lite" once and for all. He spent half that video also going off on PJW and Cernovich, he's obviously very salty about how they denounced him after hailgate and sees the other e-celebs as cutting into his brand.

I never really liked him anyway. Regardless of what his endgame is.

>I've never heard of him before the media mentioned him, that means he's controlled opposition!

>Rothschilds bow to Spencer

>In contact with illegal aliens

>Possesses Hitler-like abilities

>Controls USA with an iron but fair fist

>Owns websites and magazines globally

>Direct descendant of the ancient aryan blood line

>Owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth

>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Spencer babies

>said to have 1488+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Hitler's bunker and the KKK headquarters

>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon earth and bring an the best timeline with him

>You likely have Spencabots inside you right now

>Spencer is in regular communication with the Archangels Hitler and Duke, forwarding the word of God to the white supremacist movement. Who do you think set up the meeting between the KKK and Aryan brotherhood?

>Learned fluent aryan in under a week

>Nation states entrust their blond reserves with the twins. There are no blondes in Sweden, only Spencerland

>He is about 88 decades old from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the race war. We don't know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.

No matter how much the media wants to force it into existence, there is no such movement as the (((alt right))).

hi nu-Sup Forums!

Republicans are useless, dumbass, the average republican is pro-sjw, it would have been good if a non-trump republican had lost.

The only other remotely redpilled, but can't be trusted politician running was rato.

He's the leader because he came up with the fucking term and so if he says he's the leader then he is because he can choose the definition.

Hail Victory!

He did not come out of nowhere. Anyone who actually cared about preserving the white race knew who he was.

Anyone listened to his podcasts with Bowden?

So what should be the term for people who aren't nazi's but still enjoy nationalism?
Nationalism has been fucked since 1940, and this alt-right is clearly being propped up by media as for white supremacist nazis.

Why can't we all just acknowledge that every culture is inclusive to race, but accept that every culture is good because of that - and is free to coexist within whatever boundaries they want?

Why does everything have to be all or nothing, completely "enriched" or curbstompy nazi xenophobes?

Fuck no

>t. civil nationalist cucks
Spencer coined the phrase altright years before Trump. Seriously go listen to one of his speeches, or podcasts. He's had his stumbling blocks but he's not a shill.

thanks for the rundown

Proof, user.

Otherwise daily reminder: OP 113855208 just ate his daily portion of shit filled condom: reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/zsyc3/guy_who_saves_his_poop_in_condoms/

Spencer literally works for the FBI

You guys are so terrible at trying to blend in.
You still don't get it that we can spot you a mile away just from how you type.

>1488 preserve the white race!!! am i one of you guys yet??? XD XD

If your boss is reading this, fire this guy.

The one thing that Milo had going for him was that normies liked and followed him in great numbers. I have no idea who if anyone follows Spencer.

The only anons who call Richard Spencer the leader of anything are shills spamming this ''he's some plant'' and ''not my leader'' bullshit threads every fucking day.

He didn't come out of nowhere, but Sup Forums didn't find out about him until recently.

What do you get out of this? Why are you lying about plainly visible facts? Are you also a flat-earther?

Spencer has been using the term "alternative right" for like 10 years. The media picked it up because it was the most popular term for modern right-wing thought. The other terms (NRx, paleocons, etc.) were either too obscure or too autistic. Alt-right is generic and catchy. As usual, the media didn't invent shit.

>never advocates for violence
>FBI
Pick one faggot.

> Milo Yiannopolous (who was legitimately converting young people into voting for Trump

I keep seeing this talking point, any evidence of that? And no, "my friend has a friend" is not evidence.

Milo didn't say a single thing that thousands of right-wing youtubers weren't saying already. His only shtick was that he was getting dicked by niggers. All of a (((sudden))), you want us to support identity politics

Wow, he made up a word.

The fact is no one ever heard of this guy until shills started spamming him with threads like
>BOW TO YOUR LEADER
>Richard Spencer the king of Sup Forums!

Basically shitty forced memes as usual.

Yeah, the media just used it as a blanket term. Milo obscuring it certainly didn't help either.

Controlled opposition

> normies liked and followed him in great numbers
Sauce? I only saw normies burning down a campus to the ground when he turned up

Please continue your d&c shill campaign. The thought of you people wasting such copious amounts of time and money on a Paraguayan naval history forum is endlessly entertaining

richard spencer = identity politics for whites
marxists = identity politics for non-whites.

you can hear spencer defending identity politics in
his latest video where he gloats over defamation of
milo yiannopoulos

both probably have the same source/agenda.

This guy is pretty dumb

Milo is literally a guy who got famous due to identity politics only. Nothing he said wasn't said by thousands of right-wingers before him. He was made famous because he was a faggot and fucking niggers

Richard Spencer is a god guy who has yet to do anything. The fact that he triggers civnationalist nu-Sup Forums is great.

This pictures screams "Created by media to make the other side look retarded"

I agree, he came out of nowhere and the media was all over it.

Yeah, he's 100% about identity politics for whites. He's said this openly many, many times. It's the entire purpose of the altright. The non-whites aren't going to suddenly drop identity politics because whites do. We're the only race that lacks racial awareness.

>never advocates for violence
>FBI
>Pick one faggot.

spencer may not be advocating for violence.
but he sure as hell is advocating for identity
politics.

which, ultimately, IS about violence.
you're either too stupid to realize that, user.
OR you're in on it.

i'd bet on the former.

>The fact is no one ever heard of this guy
Don't you mean:
>The fact is, I never heard of this guy

Also the fact that you didn't realize that the "spencer is the leader of Sup Forums and the alt-right" posts were shitposts leads me to believe you're genuinely autistic. Spencer's crowd and Sup Forums have minimal intersection at best.

Actually Ironmarch is controlled opposition

Who cares? I think it's accurate.

Yes, I am about identity politics for whites. Spencer has been very open about it. He realizes that it may come to violence, but he wants to avoid it. Whites are the only racial group that doesn't vote as an ethnic group.

>He spent half that video also going off on PJW and Cernovich, he's obviously very salty about how they denounced him after hailgate and sees the other e-celebs as cutting into his brand.
Where's the video?

>the media can create good memes

Here you go.

What's the FBI's plan here, though?

>Sir, we succeeded in convincing millions of young men to discover their white identity and vote republican. What do we do next?
>"Convince them to shitpost on the internet."

???

Yeah, Spencer is fucking retarded and destructive cancer. And to think Molymeme defended him...

this

>goes after PJW and thernovich
>spencer is destructive cancer
what

>He was made famous because he was a faggot and fucking niggers

wrong, user. milo became popular because:
a) he has style
b) he has class
c) he is intelligent
d) speaks the truth to (white, also) power

it's as simple as that. if you have a problem
with homos being homos, that's your thing and you should stick with richard spencer and muh
whiteness.

most people dislike LGBTIQ because they are
liars, manipulators, truth twisters and have been co-opted by fucking marxists/communists.

who, ironically enough, play identity politics just like richard spencer. basically, they are two
sides of the same coin.

mind you, milo has spoken against both. that's
why you hear zoe quinn and richard spencer both gloating over defamation of milo.

Oh no, he threw a Roman salute, what a Nazi! If only he'd said "fucking 13 yo boys isn't pedophilia if they're sexually mature", then we'd scream media collusion and defend /our pedo/

He never did the roman salute either. That was several guys in the crowd. 'Hail victory!' was a bridge too far though, and was not a wise decision on his part.

Richard Spencer coined the term alternative right back in 2010. He certainly did not come out of nowhere. He is also not the leader of the alt right. Milo never was either. The alt right is just a term to describe the big tent rightist ideology that has emerged in the past decade. Pol is not alt right. Never was. Pol is pol. Pol and the alt right agree on a lot and work towards some of the same things, but chan culture is anonymous and fiercely independent...and should stay that way.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, neither pol. nor the alt right, want anything to do with a jewsih faggot that loves black cock and believes it is ok for grown men to fuck teenage boys in the ass. Support for Milo or homosexuality in general is fucking retarded and those who engage in it are the newest of newfags or shills engaging in d&c

Real Sup Forumsacks should just be dropping redpills in these stupid fucking threads. Remember, we are not locked in here with them...THEY ARE LOCKED IN HERE WIT US

thanks dude

can you post the link, please?

>inhaling the pollen-jew

>and was not a wise decision on his part.
muh PR

Here you go again:

It's difficult. Pretty much any name you choose will undergo this fate. Perhaps the best tactic would be to remain formless while we build enough support in society and destroy the institutional powerbase of the left. Later you can organize and create names, flags and symbols to create a clear cause with snowballing potential. This makes you a clear target that's why it's essential to weaken the left first, which is going pretty well ATM.

> style, class
No. And it's faggot talking points that they force onto the general population
> intelligent
So why didn't he come up with a single talking point himself?

> speaks the truth
About what? How some niggress on twitter is fat and ugly? How other show guests have low IQ?(without even bothering to back it up)

Yeah fuck Richard Spencer.

I still don't know who Richard Spencer is.

Dicky Spender has been cancer since the beginning. I knew he was trouble from the very first time I heard him for an extended period, which was in the long interview with Woes. He was determined to destroy the alt-light with his retarded purity spiraling when it was the alliance between libertarians and far-right what got support for Donald Trump and frankly the alt-light was much bigger. Dicky Spender is entitled, power driven, vain and lacks on top of that most qualities of a charismatic leader. Hailgate was just the icing on the cake and entirely because of his arrogance.

It made it incredibly easy for the media to defame him and actually have normies believe them. I think Spencer has done a good job overall, but that was a mistake.

Yeah! I want to fuck Richard Spencer!

> destroy the alt-light

I see, so he's redpilled af

probably chaos, disorder, distrust, disunity. pit
one against the other. it has worked in the past
quite nicely.

pitting one group against the other group in
order to retain power.

identity politics is a tool of the elites. if you
want to play that game, go ahead. but most
don't and won't.

btw, shitposting was here before it became 'a
thing'.

>666
Thank you, Satan :)

He obviously walked it back later, he knew exactly what he was doing with "lugenpresse" and "children of the sun."

There's a difference between purity spiraling and realizing when your friend isn't actually your friend. The alt-lite would import a million mexicans if they knew they would vote republican. This is a problem.

The more people the media "defames" the better IMO. Get them to do it 24/7 until they turn into huffpost.

>So why didn't he come up with a single talking point himself?

the guy who invented hamburger was a smart man.
the guy who invented cheeseburger was a genius.

The term alt-right implies ta political nature. What they label as alt-right is in truth people who have stopped believing their lies.

Fuck off, Cernovich.

cute tactic, shill

He is not I don't even acknowledge him as a person who matters.

Obviously Milo is the leader of alt-right. Hopefully now that his fame has increased and he's cut free from the platforms of Twitter and Breitbart, he can be free to say what he really thinks.

No he isn't controlled opposition, he's just stupid

shills not welcome

Alt-lite=cuckservatives. Cuckservatives literally sold out and became de facto left-wing to appease left-wing voters (who they've convinced themselves normies are)

>Alex Jones is controlled opposition since he won't say Jews need to be gassed
>Richard Spencer is controlled opposition because what kind of retard would say gas the jews

He's a retard and does best what rightists do best: purity spiral, in-fight and destroy any broad right-wing movement from within. Just like all the right-wing parties in Goymany and the AfD right fucking now.

This so fucking much, he's been around for a while

No controlled opposition would ruin their lives and expose themselves like he has. Seriously, go to the National Policy Institute website, they have done actual research regarding education, race, gun control, and shown proof advocating for a white america.

He is a little spergy yeah, but he can be well versed in interviews and is the best we have for now.

Yeah. Richard sounds gay af on those interviews. Bowden sounds bored.

Because the alt-right is a strawman.