MAKE DETROIT WHITE AGAIN

New tallest building in Detroit just announced for the Hudson site!!!

Let's make Detroit pol HQ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
youtube.com/watch?v=WmBUcgGQboA
google.ca/maps/@42.3184493,-83.0414093,3a,75y,339h,78.13t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sQRZcaHKn97enBOk_erOmJw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
youtube.com/watch?v=nFhWpTKvD8E
youtube.com/watch?v=bJ7dc07WxJk
youtube.com/watch?v=yV0ACE63rcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Detroit has fallen. Let it burn.

they should make it black

to symbolize to the remaining white boys out there "yes, this what your white women want, and we got it"

How do we get rid of the 700,000 niggers living there

Based Jew Dan Gilbert is making this possible

Robocop when!?

Buy their houses for $14 (prize of liquor and lotto). Clean the neighbourhood up and move a white working family in. That's what has been going on for a while now.

>STILL making skyscrapers in a city absolutely nobody lives in

80% of those working in downtown Detroit take I-94 from anywhere between 30 minutes to 3 hours to get there.

All that live there are nigs and homeless

lets do it

We really rogered the timeline fellas

People still live there it's just the nog areas that are bad.

This. Other than a few areas downtown which have been heavily subsidized by the state of Michigan and the federal government, the city is fucking desolate.

I'm tired of my tax dollars subsidizing stupid liberal hipsters and niggers who live down there.

Enjoy your backtaxes.

there's areas that don't have urban royalty?

That's not true. They've run out of space downtown from all of the people moving in. There are huge waiting periods for buildings not even done construction. I know because I work downtown.

>just the nog areas.
That's everywhere except a couple heavily govt subsidized areas which are infested with stupid hipsters. The city has nothing of value left, even American Axle is gone and they hung on for a long time.

bulldoze, burn it and sacrifice it to the gods

>Canada
You don't understand the realities that are going on in the city. You do realize that those $14 houses have tens of thousands in back property taxes you take responsibility for when you purchase a house at that price from the city right?

Detroit is fucked until the govt is entirely white again and Democrats don't count, they're honorable nogs.

I know fuckboi. This is the view of Detroit from Canada. It's not like I live far from it. I know what's going on.

Like like the most boring shit I've ever seen.

When will the """""""""""""architecture""""""""""""" style die

can you smell it from canada

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc

Its not up for Detroit to decide

Cutting taxes, no taxes for 10 years on new businesses, and giving the land and houses to developmers / people willing to fix them could save the city.

Yes. Once a year 2 million white burgers come to my city(population of 217k) to watch fireworks.

They're friendly, not gonna lie; probably because it's their first time seeing streets so clean and not niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=WmBUcgGQboA

>Windsor clean
Nigga please

Hipsters are already doing it, jojo.

Take a tour

google.ca/maps/@42.3184493,-83.0414093,3a,75y,339h,78.13t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sQRZcaHKn97enBOk_erOmJw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

detroiter here. city is a shithole yes, don't think another skyscraper is gonna fix it. polishing a turd.

the hipsters have the right idea this time. bulldoze the abandoned neighborhoods and convert it all to farmland. START OVER.

In Southwest Detroit they are, near Mexican town. The Mexicans are much less lethal than niggers. Still a whole lot of nigger and empty apocalyptic land.

Gentrification. The only thing white hipsters are good for.

Plant forests, niggers hate forests and will leave. Fuck farming on that iron infested land.

Someone from a worse city then mine feels good man

Detroit belongs to the Levantine Christians and Iraqi Muslims.

It's gonna be exciting

Let's give the monkeys a higher tree to climb.

No.

Black areas deserve the fate they get.

It'll never be built. Smoke & mirrors bullshit.

>Jewish architecture

Reeeeeeee

The city deserves a better fate than being destroyed by Alabama niggers. Send them all back south and let it be reclaimed and made great again.

Let is collapse and we can rebuild it once they are gone.

I won't go pay taxes in a cities that give my money away to niggers. Denver is bad enough.

Son, your underpants are showing.

Buy athletic shorts that fit.

This is our useless building opens next year

youtube.com/watch?v=nFhWpTKvD8E

save meeee

WE DEUS EX NOW

This is literally a solution to our problems.
An ethno-state won't happen in the US unless we balkanize.

But we can form sub-communities that are for us.

>honorary
Pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=bJ7dc07WxJk

It's too late.

This. So much this.

youtube.com/watch?v=yV0ACE63rcI

send help pls

Fing PHILLY is amazing!

Cecil b Moore and Einstein can burn. Lancaster ave north can too...

t. Murlin checking in

Somerton master race

Detroit is a paradise. Great music, food and art scene there, city goes 24/7 and it's cheap as fuck.

2.7/100 or about 8100$ for a 300k house in Baltimore

Mfw they paid 6.4 gorillion in damages for Freddie Gray

How has some rich AF person not bought out Detroit and turned it into Zuckerbergville or whatever?

Aren't middle easterners wealthier than white Americans?

I'd move there in a hear beat if I could find stable decent paying work. I have a white redpilled Gf I'm ready to marry and knock up.

Ah! The north north east.

Flourtown roots and Chestnut Hill by Marrriage.

Miss Pa inspection prices... also beer distributors, but State stores can F off

New greater Israel

It's all Russian so nogs are afraid to come up here pretty nice, five mins from Huntington valley far northeast is best

Yes! Thank goodness because the Ukies have been run out of Olney and other Northeastern parts; shame...

My mom lives in Tacony. Philly is trash

skyscraperpage masterrace reporting in

Plebs. Center City masterrace reporting in