4 billion needy nogs - 1 billion in Nigeria by 2100

theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2016/jan/11/population-growth-in-africa-grasping-the-scale-of-the-challenge

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
youtube.com/watch?v=5zjl9VpnMnI
youtube.com/watch?v=V1bgBW9xx40&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=yib5dcbzCTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is a name for overbreeding yourself to starvation......

Darwinian evolution,

Bumping for Murluks!

only the juice care... Feels bad.

At least half of these 4 billion blacks will migrate to Europe and America continent.

Nigeria will be first world

>Implying that we will let them

YESSSSSSSSSS

EARTH WILL BE BLACKED. ALL OF IT. BIG BLACK DICK IN WHITE/BROWN/YELLOW PUSSY.

delet this

The destiny of the world is become a global Haiti

Nuke them all.

I'm sure they will kill each other before that.

Things are troublesome now. When people feel like their situation will get worse they fight back.

I hope it doesn't come to this but if it gets as bad as projections suggest, we'll end up shooting people.

the world is fucked

there was an mouse overpopulation experiment.

eventually the mice got sick of the crowding, and many of the males went full MGTOW/permavirgin.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

i think we're seeing this in japan.

but this behavior doesn't seem present in africa.

this is what happens when you keep sending aid to a country that cant sustain itself.

you keep sending food, they keep breeding, and then you have a bigger and bigger refugee crisis.

It has to stop. stop feeding them, they will stop breeding, they will stop flooding the world

>and America continent

and guess who's not getting a single one

Half of them will be prostitutes.

Maybe they will drown trying to get to Europe?

Nah, we'll be forced to harden the fuck up in about 60 years.

Should be interedasting.

But yes, if feels succeed in supplanting logic, the world is fucked.

India vs Africa war when?

pope embrace every "progressive" talking point, except contraceptives.

and people saying "white genocide" is a lie.

pray for ebolachan to work her magicks

Sup Forums is both funny and educational
Truly the board of classy men

The wall was never about Spics... Time traveling Don has seen the future. The wall will protect us from endless waves of of niggers on rafts.

you are aware that niggers are not fit to live in 80% of this planet?

that means after niggers migrate to other place, they will die out, almost all. One who left will be more fit to live in colder climate, so they will be fair complexed.
The more they move to north, the more they will evolve into White people, that means smaller nose, lighter skin, hair, etc.

This is nature. Thats how it works.

The dumb and savage will always at the end lose, becouse the winner of the barbarian darwinian race tends to become civilised

Half of them will be Italian prostitutes.

They will just walk into Europe by the billions. What we ae seeing now is only the beginning.

And now you know why 'philanthropists' are so eager to send them food and AIDS medicine.

My dick can only take so much.

Bring us another Ice Age winter chan!!! The White man was made to survive the cold!!!

>Truly the board of classy men
It's like you people just can't stop lying!

As soon as we stop giving them shit and we plant the borders with non racist and non islamophobe mines we are good to go,our border with morocco used to be military area and anyone there would be shot on sight..,guess what..,nobody entered back then even if he difference in quality of life was even more acute it's not a problem of how many it's a problem of will

Is man meat really poisonous?
I think we're about to witness the final solution to the world hunger question.

You the weirdo who screws nigerian prostitutes?

anyone who thinks we dont need a global white revolution is an idiot. we NEED borders in europe for this. you think the kikes and liberal dipshits who run the country now care about millions of niggers flooding europe? dont forget that many of these niggers are CHRISTIANS so the anti-islam defense wont work here. it has to be racial.

LOOOOL BULLSHIT.

with modern tech blacks can survive pretty much ANYWHERE + evolving lighter skin and straight hair has NOTHING to do with environmental pressure but sexual selection which will NOT be there

so suck it up you fucking bitch, you laughed at blacks for centuries but guess what, the entire world will be BLACK in the future. earth will be BLACKED!

They'd have bred with the Chinese enough by then to have raised their intelligence and become self sufficient by 2100

And the African climate makes them the ideal location to generate solar energy for anything.

Fine, I didn't want to be pedantic but okay,

Board of classy men and Australians

israel has room for more ethopian refuges

open up

Bill Gates could give everyone in the US a million dollars, but he spends his whole life feeding Africans.

Will there be another flood this summer Sup Forums? Should be entertaining

It seems literally the only way to stop them from spilling over is to kill them, or store them somewhere where they can't breed.
Perhaps in chains somewhere... Maybe performing some form of manual labor to cover the cost of their existence

Except that proverbial cage can be expanded and mice can migrate to other cages (like europe, for instance)

Planet earth will become totally racist

>niggers
>mordern tech
>light skin has nothing to do with environment
epik mememes

Only if they're Jewish

omg, 2100. it's right around the corner.

oh wait i'll be dead 80 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=5zjl9VpnMnI

Cut all aid to africa, let them starve like they are supposed to and let nature do its job.

but they WON'T fucking starve because retarded white guilt ridden cùcks will use OUR ressources to feed them, just like they're doing right now!

FUCK these people are retarded, nogs would have never even been an issue if whites just had just stopped interacting with africa after decolonization, fuck we are stupid

lolwut? If he gave away all his money to every American we'd only get like a thousand bucks each

I feel so sorry for europe.

Why do you act like the Asians won't genocide these niggers after white civilization falls. Can imagine a world without whites and leaving just the Asians as the only humans left?

Don't you chemically castrate the black Jews?

320 million times 1 million is 320 trillion.

He's not a Rothschild.

Most prostitutes in italy are either nigerian or chinese.

it'll be like a civilization of robots, brutally efficient and unforgiving

better than a niggerified earth though

>Be Nigger in africa
>Know your country and situation is a shit hole and most kids starve to death
>Curse your kids into existence anyway

Literally the scum of the earth

No

Yeah, because we'll feed these apes for the whole eternity. I bet by 2050, once Europe has collapsed and international aid has stopped, Africa is back to 100ish million people.

It is no problem when there are less Japanese people in Japan. Still will be almost 99% Japanese people in the island.

But once whites are going down in the US it will be a problem, because brown people are still breeding.

Right, but there's that one Italian poster who posted a picture of his prostitute and discussed fucking them. Was that you?

Why?

Europe, explain yourselves?

The Asians are already colonizing Africa, I wouldn't doubt if they brought slavery back if China ever becomes a superpower.

desu they're so good at killing each other that I doubt those numbers will remain too consistent

>offer aid to millions of people who normally would die off
>people not dying in these bad condition areas anymore due to the aid
>tons more births from these people who didn't die off
>population grows exponentially
>millions of people relying on aid and living in these terrible lands with all the same problems as before

Great idea. It's like you WANT more people to suffer. Letting them die off naturally is the most humane option believe it or not.

Too late. They hit critical mass and are now flooding into Europe to fuck like rabbits and eat everything.

A century ago, this would have been met with genocidal levels of violence. Now, they bend over in the name of tolerance and prepare to breed themselves out of existence.

>Nigs ruin their home continant
>Nigs invade other countries
>Nigs overwhelm the ability of those countries to provide Gibsmedats
>Gibsmedats to Apefrica stop
>Everyone dies

your government actually did used to do that

Yep. Asians are going to make this world right. Nationalism is strong, they are conservative, lack the human empathy that Europeans have been force fed.... It lets me sleep comfy at night knowing Jackie Chan is gonna karate fuck this world into a better one.

I cleaned out an entire area in my zombie game. And I'll have you know I'm quite proud.

youtube.com/watch?v=V1bgBW9xx40&t=2s

If they did you can bet western nations will go on a Crusade against the evil and intolerant Chink

Because it would be a violation of their human rights.
Also I might be inclined to marry one, so that is not a good investment

>cancer cares if it kills the host as long as it can continue to multiply, regardless of it's own demise

kek

>their skin colour changes because of where they live
Lol no, they are a different breed of humans.

Would you really destroy your gene pool with a nigger? How does that work in the Jewish community? You guys have to be just as racist as your European counter parts.

Good they can come to Europe and help us with our pensions :DDD

Yeah, the Chinese aren't really met with the same coddling due to the fact that their nation actually possess power.

Now if their people come to your country that's a different story, that individual will be treated fairly right, but the Chinese as a whole are fair game.

This is why anyone who is PRO-LIFE IS A KEK

Never change Poland, I love you.

That's what lots of Goyim here say,
personally I think you Guys just read the title of an article about a Sudanese women who got treated in Israel and ended up barren,
, like the Goyim you are, didn't bother reading the entire article.

> nigger
She's Jewish you Goybot

If you eat the brains you get prions though

Eating human flesh gives many of people Nausea and cause shaking.

To be fair, if what he's implying is "Africans start eating themselves" then it won't be human flesh, nor will it be people

I don't.

well we can't eat the sonofabitches, what are we gonna do with them?

youtube.com/watch?v=yib5dcbzCTY

SOYLENT BLACK IS NIGGER!!!

This should not be funny

You'll get a prion if you eat the brain.
Interestingly, the cannibals of papua new guinea have shown a resistance to developing prions. Isn't natural selection cool?

Current projections are based on a few flawed assumptions
>white people will keep feeding them
>existing infrastructure will remain functioning until they reach those numbers
>white people will be able to stop every disease that crops up in Africa
Really when talking about Africa's population we should be asking about the western world's ability to prop it up. Eventually we'll have a crisis of some sort that will mean that even the most wealthy and well meaning cucks won't be able to rush in and cure the ebola/aids/superflu or stop the famine from getting out of control.

fucking women

Oh just shut it, hooknose. You wouldn't even be funny in an oven.

Race war in Europe is inevitable. Half of babies born in France are shitskin. Backlash will turn Africa, the Islamic world, and most of the world in general against Europe and into the arms of China, making China the global superpower.

Russia will cuck out and become a Chinese vassal state for clay and gibs.

But yeah, gonna be some Malthusian nigger autoholocausting going on, dumb fucking niggers I swear to god

it's the west's attempt at humane population control. i don't know the reasons why, but impoverished people breed at much higher rates than people who aren't in poverty. not helping them is what will cause their population to keep expanding

Yup,the biggest mistake the west made was taking the exceptions and making rules out of them, just because some woman are brilliant and some poster negro can do physics doesn't mean you should give vote to all of them...as soon as they got the vote a very thing went down the gutter and into a world of feefees and beta males not trying to be alpha but little lapdoggies for woman

Those who can't, critic

I hope I'm alive when the west uncucks itself in the face of the nigger invasion and ruthlessly slaughters millions of the shitskins

no you got it all wrong mate

But what if they still breed insanely?