How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

> Gender Neutral Restrooms

best place to find a child molester

AKA unisex.

How is a sign going to stop a child molester regardless if it were a trans bathroom or not?

excited to check out that wheelchair toilet.

Handicapped is a gender?

>male
>female
>female in windy weather
>young handicapped child
That's some weird ass genders.

I don't want cripples using my bathroom

We already had those, they were called family bathrooms. But of course families are bad and mentally ill perverts are good according to the left, so we had to change it.

In Norway we just have a door that says "toilet" and inside is a toilet.

You know what to do if you find one...

There should be a men's, women's, and gender neutral bathroom, and the (((gender neutral))) one should lead right through a one-way locking door into an insane asylum.

This

if they are single stall with a basin inside I'm all for it, only one person can use one at a time. stops faggots making a big deal about not being catered for as well

That's why I love Norway.

>yppm

Based

I'm ok taking gender neutral dumps whenever the male bathroom is busy

>
Super based

Oh look another sheep who thinks crime is determined by a sign. Shoot yourself cunt

It's a lot easier to find a child molester if there's only one man in the woman's bathroom, because you can assume. If there's 10 and 3 of them are molesters it's harder.

>critical thinking skills

Future perv here. Imagine gym being neutral brb going to gym every day.

What are you even getting at? Trannies should be ostracized, period. There shouldn't be a bathroom for them because they shouldn't exist to begin with. Unisex bathrooms are for young children and the handicapped.

Nicely done!
¡jajajaja...!

Not much, if they're generally bigger and cleaner like the wheelchair ones tend to be I will take my emergency shits in them.

If anyone asks I'm a transnigger.

It really should lead into a standup shower

well trannies are either mentally ill or just have fetishes, i dont think theres an actual way to cure the mentally ill ones

Good call, Kangaroobro. It's a single restroom at a movie theatre.
> KICKER ALERT! There's a speaker playing the movie in the bathroom

I'm a liberal. You're a piece of human shit. Go figure.

MOWA

I'm literally shaking right now. With how much of a shit I don't give about this topic

Probably the best place to fuck in public without getting caught.

the left claims there are 58 genders, does that mean 58 different fucking bathrooms?!?!?!?
NO! This must end. pic related, tranies btfo

hahah

Our uni library has unisex private bathrooms. I get somekind of sexual pleasure dropping huge load in toilet and then watching while some cutie goes in there after me. She is forced to breath in my musky sweet aroma all in name of progressiveness.

Is that Orvolle?

Looks like a nice place to go take a shit

Pre-pozzed world
>Bathrooms seperated by gender.
>Some greaseball gets caught in the womens bathroom.
>Hasn't done anything yet, but because he has no reason to be there other then to spy on people or something he gets thrown out on his ass.

CURRENT YEAR
>Super tolerant and you can go into the bathroom you identify with
>some greaseball gets caught in the women's bathroom
>"Ayy lmao I'm a women on the inside"
>Evil hitlers who wanted to throw him out get sent to the poz chamber
>Women who run out saying Greaseball was watching them piss/groped them/raped them are convicted of intolerance and also sent to the poz chamber.
>Gee at least the 2% of the population who are nuts and think they're women didn't get their feelings hurt.

We have seperately gendered bathrooms for the same reason it's illegal to trespass. There's nothing really wrong with trespassing/being in the wrong bathroom, but it's almost always a prelude to more serious criminal activity.

Ya know, I'd have no problem if they just called them "unisex." It's when they put all of this gender neutral/all genders bullshit that pisses me off.

This, or "Family Restroom"

Fuck that shit, and not just for the usual reasons. I do not want to have to share a bathroom with women. You think men's bathrooms are dirty? Women are fucking pigs compared to men.

So much truth to this. The pedo accounts linked to ManhattanKnights seemed to rejoice when tranny bathroom laws were passed. One of them even posted a map with all the tranny bathrooms highlighted. These people are fucking sick.

Disabled is NOT a gender, it is a classification of gender i.e. anything other than male or female.

Literally a unisex bathroom with a different sign.

Don't care!

Gender neutral, along side handicapped. Kek.

its a place to shit, it doesnt matter unless little kids will be in there with adults. too many pedos.

this leaf gets it.

They suck. Went to a coffee shop in Durham, NC and had to wait like five minutes to take a 20 second piss

>Gender neutral restroom
>Fitted for the disabled
Checks out

Thank god handicap is now a gender