NIGGERS!!! WOMEN!! FAGGOTS!!! KIKES!! SPICS!! GOOKS!!! FURRIES!!! KEKS!!! LIBERALS!!! MUSLIMS!!!! I FUCKING HATE THEM...

NIGGERS!!! WOMEN!! FAGGOTS!!! KIKES!! SPICS!! GOOKS!!! FURRIES!!! KEKS!!! LIBERALS!!! MUSLIMS!!!! I FUCKING HATE THEM ALL FUCK YOU ALL YOU FUCKING SCUM JUST DIE - NOW MY LAST FRIEND JUST BLOCKED ME ON DISCORD AND YET ALL OF YOU SUBHUMANS STILL GET THE LIVE FUCK YOU I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!
I HAD ONE FRIEND ON DISCORD WHO MADE ME HAPPY COS HE TALKED TO ME AND NOW HE BLOCKED ME WHY!!!!!! I DIDN'T EVEN CARE THAT HE WAS A GAY FURRY - HE WAS MY ONLY FRIEND!! FUCK ALL NIGGERS!! FUCK FURRIES!! FUCK FAGGOTS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VBzh0cbZ78
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Go87_a8i0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But tell me how you really feel senpai

Brit, eat a crumpet. You're not you when you're hungry.

I thought this guy was my friend cos on discord we talked, and i even let it pass that he was furry and gay and not a white nationalist. But now he defriended me and blocked me!!!! AAAAAAGAGGGGGHHHHHH!!! WHY!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=0VBzh0cbZ78

>using (((discord)))

Maybe the is a sign that you need to re-evaluate yourself and stop talking to degenerates online.

daily reminder that Muslims and non-whites (except east Asians) are too genetically stupid and violent to achieve a first-world developed civilised society with a high quality of life and low crime rates, which is why they all want to live in our white countries.

and if they're born and educated in our white countries and are told to go back to their third-world undeveloped shit holes, they will simply refuse or become violent because they enjoy living among the white master race and don't want to live among their own savage low IQ non-white people born in their natural habitat

Get better friends.

I grew up with normie and liberal friends.

Last year I did the same... began to lose them on normie book until i began playing counter strike source again with older people, people my age (32) and some teens and some in their mid 20s who meme what we meme and became instant friends.

Now a year later we share Sup Forums shit on normie book and keep in touch on steam and play some CSGO or CSS when we feel like talking on the mic about shit that's going on in this country.... and you know what the best part is?

WE ALL MAGA! #TRUMP

>too genetically stupid and violent to achieve a first-world developed civilised society
>too stupid
>civilised
>sed

Too stupid to learn your own language there, faggot??

would YOU go back to where you came from?

Make me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Go87_a8i0

top quailty theard m80

Cuz ur a weirdo

I never even said anything racist or anything!!! He was a freaking gay furry but I was just happy to talk and have a friend and stuff - we talked for hours. Then he blocked me and defriended me even though I did nothing!!! AAAAAAGGGHHHHHH IT FUELS MY FUCKING HATRED!!!!
IF EVERYONE HATES ME THEN GODDAMMIT I'LL HATE THEM!!!!!

I used to play in a UK server... this Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas online game with people... joined a cops and robbers server and joined a gang and met tons of people from different coutries... but I noticed tons were huehues and mudslimes but paid no mind... after 6 months I noticed how the groups were split up by countries different gangs different countries and every time we got mudshits from Egypt they always broke the rules... they couldn't follow simple server rules... that's when my hatred for them began. Now here in Sup Forums at least I know these mudshits can be dealt with quicker.

>DISCORD
18+ here, m80

>mfw racially ambiguous so no one ever guesses I'm a disgusting 4channer misanthrope

I don't even play any games I have zero interest in gaming and anime. I followed a link on raidforums.com, found Discord which I never heard of before. Then explored it for a while - then started talking to this guy, talked for ages, over a couple of days, about all kinds of stuff. THEN I CHECKED MY FRIENDS LIST - HE WAS GONE FROM IT, SO I TRIED TO MESSAGE HIM TO CONFIRM MY SUSPICIONS - YES HE HAD BLOCKED ME TOO!!!! I fucking didn't mind the fact that he was a furry and a literal faggot and also a "non-political guy". THEN HE BETRAYS MY FRIENDSHIP!!!

get ts3 teamspeak 3.

i log in to this community to talk to people on it. it's like discord.

i'll be ur friend, user

i know there was a smuggy about this but I don't have it on hand.

I read that like a protest chant

Where the fuck did we go wrong

Can someone make a shoop with
>that bulge
You know the one

hey i am a true white power guy!! just lost my only friend on discord makes me so sad