Arresting people because they exercise their first amendment rights

>arresting people because they exercise their first amendment rights

Yep. Drumpf is a fascist.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/5/massive-cleanup-underway-after-dakota-access-prote/
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/23/really-injured-sophia-wilansky/
youtube.com/watch?v=4sdbcXt6m90
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>arresting people because they are trespassing

And burning down 4 buildings in their camp

serbia, stop being niggertier pls

People see what is happening.

People are waking up.

Revolution is coming, drumpfkins!

So a bunch of foggy no gun liberals are going to start a revolution? I'm sorry they fucking lose every engagement with police that only use tear gas and nightsticks and you expect us to believe that they are capable of a revolution.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/5/massive-cleanup-underway-after-dakota-access-prote/

good fucking riddance to these filthy hypocrtical animals

they're free to go to public land or land they own and express their views there

it never fails to amaze me how foreigners don't understand that our constitution gives you rights as long as you dont infringe on the rights of others. It's like a completely alien concept to them

Every one knows the natives are absolute savages that breed like rodents. they are violent so they get arrested by the law of the united stated of america.

>arrested for breaking the law
it's okay, sweetie. the world is a big scary and confusing place when you're stupid. the police are just doing their jobs, sweetie. why don't you go watch some t.v.? we'll explain this when you're a teenager.

The first amendment prevents other people or organization from censoring your opinions, it doesn't prevent other people or organization of beating the fuck our of you after talking.

Trump supporter here... I've been buying guns for the last 8 years. Every time Obama threatened gun control, I bought more guns. I'm ready for civil war, I've got over 15k rounds. Let the war start, I'll be doing Gods work by killing off faggots, and illegal immigrants.
"Let's get it on!"

Do they have permits for those buildings? Have they been safety inspected?

what the heck Serbia?

Serbia. Serbia. Terrorist gatherings are not protected by free speech.

>I'm an idiot - Hear me shill
Not even providing a link where you can laugh at the fucking antifa globalist fucktards.
You are a weak shill not worthy of your proxy.

Do it faggot! Give me my honored death as I take a thousandfold of you with me.

We know the truth... the war will be swiftly won by us. America needs a purge anyway.

They can exercise their right to assemble somewhere else, with permits.

Suck it faggots.

>calling peaceful protestors terrorists
>sucking governments cock

Full cuck.

You don't have a first amendment right to trespass.

cool

Yeah, of you faggots.

THATS RIGHT, NAZIS WATCH OUT

Easy there, I'm not a leftist supporter by any means. I was agreeing with you.

Attempting to detonate explosive device on the police negates them being peaceful you drunk fuck.

A question for liberals...if those protestors dont have to listen to a judge why does Trump have to?

S-sorry

DELET

>Serbia
What is wrong with your country that it has so many blatant leftist shills?

>Antifa revolution
Heh, if anything, there's an Ancap revolution brewing.

>Drumpf is a fascist
yay

>Attempting to detonate explosive device on the police

Source on this?

And you know that police officer threw a grenade on one of the protesters, right?

CHECKED /MLP/ ARE OUR ENEMIES

/mlp/ is the only place to post ponies. hope you don't get banned

What else is new leaf.

I unno, I just had to check those digits, like this one too.

Yaaaaaaaay. I'm fucking loving this president. I want him to go full Pinochet.

I hope you die a slow and painful death

wasted

its not serbia, its an albonigger

Checked

How long before
>"trump is destroying the environment!"
>protesters have received explosives from an ((unknown sponsor))

>checked
is kek telling us leafs are now based?

Death will be swift, those pussies will be running scared by the 2nd day.

Let's see how much garbage they leave behind. The litter from Standing Rock is still an ecological crisis.

>a fucking pineapple

Likely nonleathal. Didn't our Natives change their minds about the pipeline after trump pushed it through because he made a deal to have it made with American steel?

Lets not go that far
What is standing rock exactly? Like reserve lands? Does it even have the infrastructure to support that many protesters

What war-torn country because of >Islam is this?

Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia, Yugoslavia?

Fuck knows at this point.

You fucking liars, these protesters were being beaten senseless under the Obama administration, long before Trump was even elected. Once again, let me reiterate, your a bunch of fucking liars.

Here now shut your fucking mouth.

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/23/really-injured-sophia-wilansky/

oh im sooo scared. come on kid. you and your edgy cult cant do shit. aside from beat up trash cans

youtube.com/watch?v=4sdbcXt6m90

>Obama did it too so that makes it ok!

Fucking dumb conservatards.

*you're

Shit i've been reading is saying its around 1,000lbs and those hippies and prairie niggers aren't going to pick it up.

noone said it was ok. also these "protesters" are not protesting. they are rioting. wow you are a true dumbass

eh sorry. my grammar is shit today

>liberals protest pipeline because they don't want evil corporations hurting the environment
>leave a shit ton of garbage
>burn your makeshift wooden houses you built to house protesters
>claim it's all part of a leaving ceremony
>walk down the highway off into the distance waving the American flag upside down and singing hippy songs with a moving drum circle
>mfw

>Hippies did more damage to the environment more than building a pipeline ever could, short of exploding

POTTERY

>wasting best pony on cuck shit
absolutely disgusting

Pic related.

Disgusting, these hippies have no self awareness

It's just Burning Man but in November. They're all there to virtual signal on social media, make themselves feel important/self righeous, and get some hippy punani. They're la bunch of clowns.

bring it nazi commrades. the way your terrorists cells operate to avoid detection may slightly work in small countries but try that level of bullshit here. We'll crush you. jump froggy.

"muh scared made up on the spot to fuck the man cleaning burning ritual"

cant wait

Indians do not have civil rights or constitutional protection, so it does not apply, Serbtard.

Did you protest the DAPL on Obama's watch?
Or is this another example of the hypocrisy "sweetie"

Damn, now all the natives will be back downtown; drunk and begging for change.

>t. South Dakotan

>muhammad getting triggered

lmao calm down and go place with your fuck-goat, sugar tits.

This isn't a specifically right wing thing though. Obama offered no support for these people either.

This is just the government in general not caring.

>hey faggots get off my land
>no im expressing my first amendment rights
>that dosnt make any sense, go do it over there
>NO!
>alright, we're gonna arrest you if you dont leave by X
>okay its X now, we're going to arrest you in about 30 minutes, better not be here
>first amendment!
>*gets arrested*
>FASCIST!

Stop with this revolution meme.

>trespassing, given deadline

Hang them tbqh

Oh, I hope it does. I'd love to see it crushed and White Terror purges society of cucks once and for all.

It's the same old shill. He's been shilling for god knows how long. And he's not a Serb, he's been exposed already - can't even speak Serbian, just some google translate gibberish.
There's also another under Ukrainian flag. Also doesn't understand a word and just spews some google translate nonsense. I don't know, maybe it's the same guy using multiple proxies, probably a leaf.
But what's more pathetic is Sup Forums falling for a bait every fucking time. Why are you so dumb idiots? Just sage and report.

Protesting has had time and place restrictions for ages.

Why do you think google translate sucks so much. I mean it's current year

kek
ju ar duing priti najs vork at trigering dem maj frend

I had to stare at his shirt for a second before I realized what I was seeing.

Fpbp

Language is a lot less precise than you'd think. Human interpretation is very important when translating. Think of all the English figures of speech and idioms that would make no goddamn sense when translated literally into another language.

>unironically using the word purge

go back to your facebook rap battle group 13 year old

blah blah blah nuclear codes

TIDY YOUR FUCKING ROOM. How many times do I have to tell you?

oh fuck off, this shit started on obummers watch.