Fuck Swedish Nationalism

I'm so done with swedish nationalism. There is not a single thing to be proud of, Sweden is a piece of shit hole. If the Sweden democrats don't become the biggest party next election. I'm getting the hell out of here. Denmark seems fine.

So tired of storm fag type of people telling me to"keep fighting". Is sweden even worth fighting for?

Like i said, if SD don't become the biggest party next election, i'll move. Then i''l vote from my new country for a left wing party so more shit skins can destroy Sweden. And the best thing is that it will happen during my life time. I'll be sipping on some fine wiskey when Sweden burns down.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tage_Erlander
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ayylmao

Sven come to Australia

Nice sweden

you should convice your swedish women to take the superior bbc if they haven't already

(((They))) want that you give up, they also want to demoralize and subvert you, obviously you failed for it, if sweden falls whole western europe will too, its just an early adopter

You will be welcome here

thread deleted in 3...

For years Swedes have been complaining instead of doing something about the situation.

It gets tired after a while. If you see a problem, do something to fix it.

Swedish fish though

> Not a single thing to be proud of
> Posts pic of insanely hot blonde blue-eyed probably Swedish women
Get your shit together and fuck/marry some prime Swedish pussy, Sven, you faggot.

you're just going to shit up whatever country you move to like you did to Sweden

Sorry, the rest of the world is full.
You dug your grave, now lie in it

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

→ #

I don't care. It's not worth it. And the pain and suffering sweden is feeling now, is completely justified. Fucking dumb bimbos who protest for more immigrants deserve rape.

>If the Sweden democrats don't become the biggest party next election. I'm getting the hell out of here.

Leaving your chances survival in the hands of a politician

nope

The best you can do as a white swede is try to get as many 16 year old whites pregnant as possible.
You don't have to stay in sweden but you can't let muslims erase your phenotype or collosally outbreed you.

The girl on the right looks like my wife. (I'm a 6'8" white guy; we have 4 kids).

It can be done, bro's. You can do it too!

Naah the girls support the invasion. Therefore they deserve everything that it brings.

faggot

You're the faggot for thinking there's a way to save sweden.

Is this the new alien pic?!

Also girl on left in op pic is perfect

girls are retarded, it is imperative however you keep their phenotype alive. I do not want my great grandchildren living in a world without blonde swedish pussy.

> And the pain and suffering sweden is feeling now
Your country is literally better off than America by far, and I'm not bitching and wishing for its destruction or anything. Literally you are in one of the best nations in the world in terms of quality of life, HDI, attractive women, etc. There are literally only maybe 4 or 5 countries which are better which you would even move to anyway, you don't have it that bad.

Fight u pussy
U massive faggot

Kill if you have to! Rize up!

Women are retarded or apathetic about politics in general, who cares, just go on with your life, find an attractive one, and do what you can, people will eventually get pissed off with all of the shit compared to what Sweden could be without the trash brining it down and will do something about it.

I feel the same here in Austria. What is there left to fight for? My people are cucked beyond imagining. Not as bad as swedes, though.

Even if there isn't I'll still stay, no way I'm giving up the land of our ancestors because it's under occupation.

I can trace my fathers lineage back to the vendel era.

And how many girls do you see dating them?
Last time I see a woman with a non-white was 2 months ago.

I swear to god my alarm clock went off when I saved the pic holy shit

>And how many girls do you see dating them?
More and more common. Plus just the fact they support it makes me puke at the instant i think of Swedish women.

Yeah I'm gonna go to med school abroad and never come back.

How fucking retarded can people be to vote sjuklövern?

Fuck you Americans. I'm tired of all you LARPing Nazi faggots telling us Western Europeans to " fight back". It's such a trite, pointless thing to say. Do you honestly think we wouldn't, if we could? We're not like you. We don't have guns. We don't have the First Amendment. We don't have a shitton of land where we can live in isolation from the shitskins. EVERTYHING in our countries is stacked against us. Our government, our media, our schools, our institutions, our law enforcement. Our countries are literally police states, where we can't even utter the "wrong opinion" without being punished. How exactly are we meant to "fight back" within these rigid social paradigms? I don't really want to spend the rest of my life rotting in a prison cell, or risk becoming unemployable. So fuck you and you're overly simplistic, "fight back" bullshit.

>hurr durr, I'll fight back but only if I don't have to risk anything

You're not any better than the shitskin rapefugees. They abandoned their country and you're about to do the same.

Every time I find out someone is Swedish I pretend I never met them

Nevermind, I'm retarded and I thought you were the faggot OP.

Calm the fuck down, were 65% white and managed to get Trump in. Keep pushing.

>They abandoned their country and you're about to do the same.
I don't know how reasonable this line of thinking is in practice.

Imagine the Jews in Nazi Germany, they never had a chance even if they tried their hardest. Some of the smart ones foresaw this and left before SHTF. What if the few of us who can see that current situation is unsustainable are in the same position?

Whites will become a minority in the US, by the year 2040. When are you planning on "fighting back"? That's what I thought, faggot.

>b-but muh trump

Yeah, keep telling yourself he's gonna turn the tide. You're a dead nation walking.

Don't care what people like you will think of me. I'll be leaving this place. Sooner or later.

Pathetic desu

There's nothing wrong with integration and multiculturalism.

Literally nothing.

This. We'd still be an English colony if our founding fathers were as cowardly as yoy.

>We're not like you. We don't have guns. We don't have the First Amendment. We don't have a shitton of land where we can live in isolation from the shitskins. EVERTYHING in our countries is stacked against us. Our government, our media, our schools, our institutions, our law enforcement. Our countries are literally police states, where we can't even utter the "wrong opinion" without being punished.

fuuuuck. thats heavy

Swedish men are weak, that's why women rule their country and why the women imported so many foreign men.

I've tried telling people about the crime-rates.

I've tried telling them that we cannot combine high benefits with bringing in foreigners who do not pay their way.

I've tried telling them many times, but nobody listens.

Electing Trump is putting up more of a fight than you cunts are. A third or all minorities are in California anyway, so that actual ethnic numbers in America are skewed. We've got bills in Congress now to reduce legal immigration by 50% as well as Trump's crackdown on hispanic and Muslim immigration.

My parents really screwed things up, but at least we are attempting to fight back, you cunts are just rolling over.

>So tired of storm fag type of people

OP is a confirmed mudskin. Ignore his concern trolling.

Ofcourse Sweden is worth fighting for.

After you've won the people can be shaped and improved upon.

Do it, I more beautiful Swedish women for me.
Once Sweden becomes Ukraine-tier maybe I can mail-order a Swede QT.

I get this and sympathize.

America is heading that way as well.

The whole situation is so bad, I think the main thing is to win minds and get people aware what is happening, but with the mass of migrants, it may be too late and they will openly kill and rape you en mass under the protection of the police. I don't know what to say, if I were in Europe I would probably have gone insane. Maybe moving to Russia with some friends?

Something with like minded friends. Keep connected, talk to people to stay sane, and organize in what way you can while staying safe.

You sound like a shill.Saged.

Integration and multiculturalism and diametrically opposite

>cultural marxists turn your country to shit
>"wow fuck my country and nationalism"

Congratulations, you've been subverted.

Why are you such a massive cuckold? Fight back for crying out loud.

honestly, this sounds like heaven.

maybe America should abolish the first and second amendments too if it means silencing the racist nazis.

OP you need to stop being a faggot.

Lift some weights, eat a steak and inseminate some pussy.

Don't worry the migrants will be rounded up and have to go back one day. Foster that anti foreigner sentiment among your native community.

For real though,
Even the most average Swedish streets I see in movies and pictures looks beautiful. So clean, there's no trash anywhere. Everything looks beautiful even just regular buildings, and people seem so nice and friendly.
And yeah, you're implrting savages, but look at America demographics and Jewish control...you're living in a paradise!
That said I'd move to Denmark, my Haplogroup is Danish. Thing is white immigration is intentionally difficult and I'd probably end up around nogs and muzzies since I'm poor. I'd do anything I could to help Sweden or Denmark though, without getting deported.

>(((Trump)))
Nothing is gonna change. Where are your tax reductions nigger?

swedish pussy is designed for African dick

GO FRENCH REVOLUTION ON YOUR GOVERNMENT THEN

that act was financed and initiated by banking jews
good research value on your side Pablo

>I'm so done with swedish nationalism [...] Denmark seems fine.

can I trust that you danebros will find and stuff this traitors orifices with pölse until he keels over if he does

I feel the same way bro
Good luck, theres always time to restart your life

this country is like some nietzschien nightmare

I agree with you, what is worth fighting for? Removing migrants and islam, am still left with the shitty culture that once started this with all of its feminism. At this point, best thing to do is to accelerate the inevitable destruction so that other countries can wake up.

I'm sorry if it seems condescending. I really do feel bad for you, especially because when I was younger and one of the only white kids around living with really shitty people, I always wanted to move back somewhere to the fatherland but your politicians are destroying it. Imagine being me though. I've come home to an empty house with Christmas presents all stolen, been attacked by groups of blacks at once, had money stolen, failed a class because a teacher couldn't speak English properly when she bothered to (mostly Mexicans so she just spoke Espanõl.)...you've still got it better than us and I've resisted as much as I can. I've turned friends into light racists, even talked about Jews a few times. There are things you can do, not much...
You've got a white boy rooting for you here in the Colony if that means anything.

Yer Done with nationalism?! You didn't even give it a chance yet Cuck!

Fuck Sweden, fuck Swedish people

>feminism
This is unironically the heart of the issue
The feminist agenda tried to neuter the men and make them into feminine bitches, then thinking this is the norm they invite savage immigants who collapse the country

Remember Zara Larsson or whats her face
After the migrant rapes at a festival she loudly said on twitter that she hated men, not migrant rapists but men and journalists were quick to say that swedish men are no better than african migrant rapists in their view of women

This is why sweden is such a shit place and why we are having these issues

End result is mongrel babies either way. YOU LOSE.

so a few decades of idiocy erases thousands of years of history? Grow a spine. Your attitude is a symptom of the same problem as the leftists.

>mongrel babies

That's right. The browning of the Europoors shall continue at an expeditious pace, until the glorious Jewish people will be the only cumskins on the planet.

Don't do it goy.

Stay in Sweden and keep forking over 50% of your income so a bunch of illiterate pickaninnies can take housing from actual Swedes and eat your nasty meatballs.

Don't ''keep fighting'' Keep fucking!
Have white babies,
Grow up
Be a man.

I feel for you.
It looks very bleak.

Don't you see, its not worth saving? Thas the entire point. Modern sweden has no value to save, to defend and to fight for.

We've had our time, our history will remain in the books

THE FIRE RISES

This is the problem mate
White girls are incredibly hard to get, they shy away from commitment and dont want kids

if it was left to the guys we would be fucking and having kids day and night (goes for all europe really)

You're first world. For starters. You also have a great history.

YES!!!! FUCK SWEDEN!!!!!!

very gay post, my low test neighbor

This so much.

You've been subverted.

If he doesn't eventually come out of the closet and marries that mixed nigress (she has nice hair), their babies won't be so mongrelized.

You defeatist piece of shit cuck. You deserve to be conquered by pakis.

Western Rome fell to barbarians while Eastern Rome kept going for another 1000 years. Same would happen now, but this time, the Western Europe will take the hit, and Eastern Europe will stay to as the last bastion in Europe for the white race.

The point is to change the system

>Sweden finally swallows the blackpill

Probably for the best, I don't think you have a chance of survival anyway.

Serious question. When was Sweden ever Patriotic? I guess viking times but that was only to clans.

>Serious question. When was Sweden ever Patriotic?
The cultural decline started in 1968. Slowly at first but at an exponentially increasing rate. Before that we were as patriotic as anyone else.

>shy away from commitment
What fucking white women have you been hitting on? Sluts at bars that is there to be whores?
Then yeah, they are obviously not out getting drunk in hope of getting into a serious relationship..

If we count a majority of the population's opinion, then probably -1960s.

It's just how nature works. The weak must perished, so the strong can rise again. Nature will weed out the blackpilled cucks, and the strong will lead the new fashy future.

You might want to read about this guy:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tage_Erlander
And then compare with his successor.

Eff the swedes

>What fucking white women have you been hitting on?
Casual ones, some where in uni (not my own) and some were from work, martial arts class or the gym or friend of a friend

Many got relationships but have no kids at 25+ and many many girls monkey branch from dude to dude very quickly

This is just my observation of being single for two years after a LTR, girls are extremly hard to coax into a new relationship

Besides my anecdotal experience birth rates across western europe are low so its hardly an issue with just me not having kids with chicks

This

Same as America. That's when we stopped hating communists, hippies came, the (((sexual revolution))) and the (((Hart-Cellar Act)))

It was a baitpost, genius

>I'm getting the hell out of here. Denmark seems fine.
>Then i''l vote from my new country for a left wing party so more shit skins can destroy Sweden
Why would you move to another Continental European country? It's not Mohammed can't just cross the border if Sweden turns into shit