Bill Maher Once Condoned Sexual Relationship Between 12-Year-Old Boy, 35-Year-Old Woman

freebeacon.com/issues/bill-maher-condoned-sex-12-year-old-boy-35-year-old-woman/

>HBO host Bill Maher once appeared to condone a sexual relationship between a 35-year-old female teacher and a 12-year-old male student, according to a new video that surfaced Wednesday.

>The relationship resulted in the woman getting pregnant twice before eventually going to jail, the Hill reported.

>The video is from 1998 and has gained attention on social media after the HBO host took credit for the fall of Breitbart News editor Milo Yiannopoulos over his own comments about pedophilia. Yiannopolous appeared on Maher's show on Friday.

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=0F4r-skq_mA

Apparently Bill Maher explained away his position because the sex produced a child.

if you cant see the difference between a 35 year old woman having sex with a teenaged boy and a fucking 35 year old man having sex with a teenaged boy we've gone down the rabbit hole haven't we?

bump

Sex is a good thing for a young man to have. "blah blah blah muh moral blah blah blah muh degeneracy". Let's face it, if you haven't had sex by the time you were 12 or 13 in this day and age, it's probably because you're a born beta and a cuck.

You think Chads start (even in the 90's) when they were 17 or in college? Fuck no, Chads start now at 10-11, Normies and 12-14, and autistes in their mid-twenties. Saying a woman can rape a man is just weak MRA bait at this point.

>Bill Maher Once Condoned Sexual
Are you desperate fucks still trying to fix Milo?

It's too late.

the left doesnt have to uphold standards only the right.

Its seen as more positive, just because the whole goal of boys in high school and beyond is to get pussy, supposedly. The problem about transgenerational relationships is that the relationship isn't out of love or respect for one another, its out of one of the people, the older one typically, just domineering over the other one and directing the whole relationship because they can claim they know better due to age and experience.

I believe it is about attacking the left.

I hope Milo get's Maher fired from HBO and then goes after every other retarded leftist celebrity that has made similar statements and then attacked Milo accusing him of being a pedo

Yea I could see that, but this whole idea that like a teenage boy raging with hormones wouldn't want to have sex with a teacher (unless she looked like Rosie O'Donnell) is beyond me.

It always comes across as an MRA spook, "those evil plain to attractive looking White women plan to have sex with your 16 year old son". Oh the horror, oh the humanity, oh the tragedy. It's making a mountain out a molehill.

Typical lSJW liberal thinks their understanding is supreme

You're overthinking this, SJW, like you do with everything else.

The kid had a good time, living the dream I had when I was his age, a dream unfulfilled for me.

The kid likes it she likes it too, none of these power dynamic diagrams do anything but take you away from the truth. You should mind your own business.

The main purpose these laws serve anyway is to blackmail politicians who follow their natural urges. Mossad sends him a 17 year old and he works for Israel the rest of his career.

It's nothing but a tool to manipulate democracy away from democratic ideals.

Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding, we have a winner folks, someone who actually gets it.

I mean hell, 1000 years ago it was normal for adults to marry children. And yes in some cultures (usually non-Western but some exceptions) older women marrying a young man, especially if she was high status and needed heirs.

Yes we're so much more civilized in the modern day unlike those savage primitive apes of yore. In the past they might stone you for going outside the traditional route of family. But everyone understood the rules and the consequences.

Instead of stoning you, in the U.S. they will throw you in jail, fire you from your job, and when you get out, make it next to impossible to find housing or job security for the rest of your life. Living your life as a virtual serf and a hermit if you're lucky enough to not get killed for revenge by someone anyway. Yea, way more civilized, way more modern.

Yes, back then they would punish you for having casual sex, today they will punish you for sleeping with someone in their sexual prime.

Both of these have their uses. The concerns regular people have over right and wrong do not factor into policy making, except as a means to engineer support.

Get your fucking degenerate ass out of here. They're both the fucking.

Same*

>if you cant see the difference between a 35 year old woman having sex with a teenaged boy and a fucking 35 year old man having sex with a teenaged boy we've gone down the rabbit hole haven't we?
Sex with a minor is pedophilia? Condoning it in any way is supporting degeneracy.

There is no difference how old the child is, or who the adult is. It is a child, and an adult who is mentally ill. It has no place in society.

>Let's face it, if you haven't had sex by the time you were 12 or 13 in this day and age, it's probably because you're a born beta and a cuck.
Or you were raised to be self respecting by decent people, and not a mix of comcast and youtube.

There is a time and place for everything. Sex should not be part of a 12 year olds daily schedule ever.

This is social degeneracy if you think there is nothing wrong with it.

I was busy playing baseball and being a kid at 12. No 12 year old is capable of comprehending the act. If you think this is "ok" than you obviously cannot either.

Guys, he's trending on Facebook right now, but not for the right reason. How can we let more people know about this? This isn't clickbate, he literally defends her.

>heterosexual relationship, where woman initiated it
>homosexual relationship where man initiated it

Please tell you me you see the difference in that the former is far far worse

>hurr durr dont let people do what their body allows them to do

Nah Milo and Maher are sunk together

I don't know if I want to watch Real Time this Friday or not. He and his sniveling audience always enjoy how smug he gets on stage and I don't really want to participate if he's allowed to take credit for something that he didn't do (like all democrats) without question.

That shit doesn't work because Alynsky's rule for radicals is about making your enemy live up to their values, not any responsibility on their own.

Liberals don't give a fuck if Maher literally is a child fucker.

2 birds with one stone.

There's likely so much degenerate dirt on so many celebrities. Especially in regards to outright fucking high school girls (because I doubt the same is happening in reverse with some 15-year-old fucking Kate Beckinsale or something). Remember a year or so back when James Franco was trying to fuck a teenage girl he knew was underage?

You're trying to get the people in the center, the hard left is already brain dead

I remember this.

Bill Maher has always been a reprehensible piece of shit.

>I doubt the same is happening in reverse with some 15-year-old fucking Kate Beckinsale
I wouldn't be surprised if a 15-year-old is fucking Kate Beckinsale desu.

>stick dick in a stinky hole
>get condemned for life by ragelords

Maybe if this gets big enough he'll have to address it. Milo already posted a meme about Bill on Facebook. I wonder if the left will just completely ignore it and pretend Bill never said it.

>implying there's something wrong with fucking high schoolers

I wonder (((who)))'s behind this post

>HBO host Bill Maher once appeared

Kind of infuriating wording there.

HE FUCKING DID!!!

he said, "I don't see what the problem is," among several other things that directly condoned it. Henry rollins even asked, "Dude, are you seriously defending this?" and Maher said he was!

that's not fucking, "Appearing to condone."

>Let's face it, if you haven't had sex by the time you were 12 or 13 in this day and age, it's probably because you're a born beta and a cuck.
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!

yeah no

think before you post

Meme it
Get him fired, what he said is worse than what Milo said

No, it's about justice. Milo is a pedophile apologist and deserves the backlash. Bill Maher is also an admitted apologist for pedophiles so he also must go.

>Henry rollins even asked, "Dude, are you seriously defending this?"
*blocks Bill's path*

but milo will still ACTUALLY be a pedophile, and maher will still be a comedian making jokes. you lose there.

>No 12 year old is capable of comprehending the act.

Let me guess, still a virgin?

All your niceties and face is all well and good, won't change the fact that Chad was fucking that young and will continue to do so.

I don't really buy that because maher didn't just make jokes about it, he brought it up as a serious conversation on several different venues where he seriously condoned the behavior of this pedo teacher.

Why are you going after Maher?
He's the only mainstream guy to be honest about Islam.

It wasn't his fault Milo acted like a child on his show

>how can a woman rape a man?

I dont know why the fuck men say this, if you play with my dick it gets hard whether I want it or not

wait... wait wait wait... no... is this... is this something that Bill doesnt get because hes circumcised, and his dick literally doesnt get hard when you rub it its so insensitive?

some american please confirm, when I want to get my dick hard and I'm not really into it I literally just peel my foreskin back and fourth and it gets insta-hard, is this something cut men cant do?

christ, I think I just redpilled myself, this would also explain why I have heard "most impotence is psychological" all my life and I've thought "if he doesnt have a physiological problem why doesnt he just rub his dick until its hard?" some men literally cant do that because the jew got to them

((((((BILL MAHER)))))) condones paedophilia

Colour me fucking surprised

These media kikes make me fucking sick. Milo included.

he was making jokes in the clip and people were laughing. you guys are going after a joke, and becoming one.

you sound like a hormonal ape who thinks with his dick

It's about exposing leftist hypocrisy. I don't hate Bill, but it needs to be done.

In fairness, you should also keep in mind that Maher didn't used to be a lib shill. he used to be a libertarian, who was all about the government butting out of everything and going counterculture to most any issue.

Not sure when he switched over to full lib democrat to the point where he refers to the democratic party as, "us." Probably right around the time his show stopped being funny.

which clip? There's several of them from several different shows, like i said. Sometimes he just made a joke about it, sometimes he seriously defended the woman.

probably too much McDonald's burger grease in the brain as well.

the clip op posted.

You're an idiot. Ofc this is the case. Just not with people that much older than you.

good point, we should just stone child molestors

Yeah...and if you watch it, he does both, he makes jokes about it, and defends it seriously. You notice the whole part when the whole panel is kind of taken aback, and shocked by him, and rollins even asks if he's seriously defending it, and maher continues to do so?

That's not just joking about it....

you know you've gone off the deep end of liberalism when even Henry Rollins is arguing against the degeneracy you're pushing

If you have sex with someone who cannot give consent, it's rape.

Children cannot give consent.
Neither can prisoners

>You're an idiot
Not an argument

No you dumb cunt, HE was the 13 yr old sexually abused by a pedo. You are clearly defunct of the ability to use what we assume is your brain, tho it is more likely sawdust with a few brain cell connections that allow you to have basic functions.

>once appeared to condone
Lrn2condone fgt pls

This is not a spillover of the_donald

We don't care about defending Milo's tarnished honor.

Please go back.

It won't really do anything to counter Milo because Bill Maher is "politically incorrect" and libertarian and hates mudslimes, the democrats hate him.

>implying you didn't wanna fuck your hot teacher

>implying that wouldn't have been rape
>implying I can't enjoy getting raped

>implying it's rape if you like it

If digging up something like this for Milo can end his career, then why couldn't the same happen to Maher right now? Could that happen to an establishment leftist?

Joe Rogan also believes the same.

No, everyone can see this for what it is.

Autistic screeching from Milo's pathetic fanbase.

I wish I got to fuck a milf when I was 12

t. virgins trying to look cool on the internet

The only difference is gender. Unless you are implying women don't enjoy sex in which case you're probably a virgin.