CNN Video Leaks

This has to be a part of a coordinated plan by Trump & Bannon:
>Trump starts claiming the MSM is fake news
>successfully gives this issue a national spotlight, while continuously baiting the MSM & succeeding (see the Sweden situation for example)
>Now this leak will show how biased the MSM really is

The next step is waiting for this to go viral. Even if it fails to gain traction by itself, President Trump will give it spotlight by mentioning it himself. Most likely a TV appearance, not twitter, so the media is forced to cover it.

This lines up with Bannon's views way too much for it to be a coincidence.

I haven't supported Bannon since Milo entered the public spotlight, no one on our side would hire a kike child molester

I see your swallowing a babbys redpill which is; Trump is a 3d chessmaster, ofcourse he has all this planned

Brietbart actively discourages white nationalism.

I don't read any of their shit anymore.

Well, he does have it all planned

Good post user. Remember Trump gave O'Keefe a seat at one of the debates - he knows of his existence.

also the fact thats Trump specifically took on CNN as fake news is even a bigger sign. Its going to be epic I hope its something good.

they are extremely pro-Israel yes but to say it discourages that over all other media, wtf are you smoking?

One just has to pay attention to CNN to see it

The signs are all over the place

Do you even read Breitbart?

I used to see articles like this all the time before I stopped reading.

Bannon orchestrated his rise and fall, mainly to get leftists to denounce pedastry

best wait to see the leaked material. This guy tends to oversell his material.

Liberal media lying? Who would of thought...

I've seen her ass in that outfit thousands of times and just now noticed there's a fish on it.

Breitbart has news mixed with commentary. Its news is objectively better than almost anything else. Its commentary is ... better than National Review or The Week.

bull.

It's true

Someone convince me the Intelligence community controls the MSM

He does. But iirc he has "hundreds of hours of footage" so there has to be something good in there. It only takes one serious incidence to put a huge dent on CNN/MSM since they boldly claim innocence from the president's "outrageous" claims

CNN brings all of it's suffering on itself.