Well Sup Forums, what do you have to say for yourself now?

Well Sup Forums, what do you have to say for yourself now?

Apologize.

Send him another one of these bad boys.

Here is a rare pepe.

>built like a marine
So he's slender
They don't bulk us up, they want us to carry as much shit as we possibly can for as long as possible
Muscles mass needs to be fed so they don't do that

I have a gun

>kung fu
>not a meme
>implying built like a marine means anything

> built like a marine
Kek u fokking wot m8? Marines are skinny fat retards with beer guts that's hardly something to brag about
Sauce: marine that actually works out and has to deal with the high percentage of weakfags here on every hike or log run

who the fuck is this dickhead? oh wait nvm nobody cares lol

thank you Sup Forumsros for this quality thread

>built like a marine

Is he referring to John Cena in "The Marine"?

What the fuck did you say about me you little bitch? I'll have you know that my son is an international gold medalist black belt in Kung Fu. He's built like a Marine and has multiple confirmed take downs on untrained guys 2x his size.

But can he beat Madara?

And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

Why is he talking about his son?

>Why is he talking about his wife's son?

FTFY

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Cool shit. My son works at Nintendo though and is a Wendy's chef with a 10" cock and makes 250,000 bucks a year.

Did Eiechenwald ever dox that guy who he sued for the attack gif?

So crazy.

:o

>Kung Fu

did this cat ever find the man that triggered his seizure? i think the culprit's name was something like mr jew steinberg

>My wife's son is an international gold medalist black belt in kung fu. Hes built like a Marine. He can take down an untrained guy 2x his size.
Fixed

How will (((Eichenwald))) ever recover?

No, it was a false flag. He never reported the incident to the police until he got called out by a journalist for not reporting it. Gifs are disabled from playing by default, so he would have had to click on a gif that said "You Deserve a Seizure for your post" in order for it to play. Considering trolls post to his account all the time, it would have been retarded for him to do so.

MY WIFE'S SON CAN BEAT UP YOUR SON!

/thread
also, /the left

t. weeb/spic hybrid

My wife's son*

He should stop reading his own twitter

This desu senpai

does his dad work for Nintendo