twitter.com/LdeRothschild/status/834293947690262528

archive.is/6moPT

Oh god Skippy is fucked hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Forester_de_Rothschild
archive.is/FPgu9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITS HAPPENING

Bump seems like the pg threads are getting 404d fast.

Bump for interest.

something big is coming if they're abandoning him

do you think the Bogs told the Rothschilds to do it?

This is the end

Shits fake. No blue checkmark.

Still no proof

Still no evidence

it is real user

Digits confirm
Bogs willed it

She's a shiksa and not well seen in the family.

Doesn't matter, we need more threads dedicated to this particular topic.

Mommy is mad

This is like the big villains from movies turning on their henchmen, 'you are of no value to us anymore, thank you for your service'.

That's it. The narrative will officially shift towards whatever the Rothschilds think. If they claim the dems are out of touch they will revamp their party

he's saying the profile is fake cause she doesn't have the blue tick next t her name.

except their henchman were complete failures, including Soros, I'd be pissed too if I were them

Rothschild's are even turning on themselves.

I used to talk to a Rothschild girl and I asked if she was close to her grandfather (Jacob Rothschild) and she said no one from her part of the family talks to him.

So all the elite dump the party of degenerate pedophile SJW's, POC, and ISIS refugees/illegal immigrants. Good.

I am pretty sure this is a parody account, if you argue with the poor it points it makes it just tells you to "read a book".

Provide proof that it's real or fuck off thread-sliding faggot

Wow, is she dare I say /drunk/?

the account was created in 2011 and its tweets, retweets and replies don't look satirical,

John Podesta is too powerful. He'll have the Rothschilds locked in a cage calling him daddy in a week.

shut the fuck up you lying monkey

>when the illuminati calls you a pathetic loser and everyone sees it

the jews have already told him hes out and that all of his friends are fucked.

the simpsons aka kikesons literally did a skit on it.

Looks like someone answered the call

did they approve this outrageous public statement?

satirical enough that we have to discuss its tweets multiple times a day

>the account was created in 2011
and still not verified, huh?

I believe it, there are lots of Rothschild bastards in Brazil.

The Rothschild's see you at the zoo?

you tried podesta, but youre out faggot.

already distancing themselves

Did you guys see the video she's referring to? Pedosta looked nervous af, dude is shitting his pants. I bet he can feel the knife of Damocles over his shoulders and is considering suicide. Our endgame is to get them all, spare none

Uh oh, Podesta is done for. He will commit suicide (by shootung himself in the back)

post link faggot

the call was made

Come on user don't just copy my thread off infinite.

Approve it? They wrote the whole script friendo

He's calling it in.

How long until Podesta is thrown under the bus, tarred by the MSM and found suicided by a gunshot to the back of the head?

Can you explain this meme?

So, uh, someone give me the rundown on these guys.

ww3 INCOMMING.
PODESTA IS FINITO

tippity toppity kek, she really thinks she can escape what's coming by pretending to distance herself from her accomplice. oldest, most desperate, most obvious trick in the book. too little too late.
she has a disgusting inbred dog face.

>Implying the 'elite' don't do exactly the fucking same

'We' need to take each and every single one of the cunts down. Not just the Democrat party.

This is called the long troll, you have to let an account really mature before raking in the (you)s.

Grigor and Ichka Gogbandof

do the bogs answer to podesta?

link?

Does this mean they'll let Pizzagate go mainstream?

Nah man I am pretty sure he just up and died on the spot in shock.

Podesta is fucked. Now that the most powerful elites are going against him it looks like his end will be soon and unpleasant.

Oh my. They're starting to eat each other. This is great, thank God we're in this timeline. In the other Skippy is Chief of Staff and back to terrorizing the West Wing.

Cartago will rise again

If that's true I respect their dedication because all her retweets over the years fit in with her Wikipedia profile

I mean yeah, crazy conspiracies aside, everyone in the Democratic party hates his guts after the election

Thought she looked young and pretty until I enlarged the picture

PLEASE Lord don't let them get away with using this guy as the sacrifice.

Nah they'll probably just end his career

>thinking the most powerful family in the world with a net worth of $2 trillion, so rich and powerful they're never even talked about, is going to jail

Literally everything they ever want done has at least 5 generations of people behind it to take the blame. I wonder if media is even allowed to print what they do.

>here i am with my youngest happening

>ran an out of touch campaign
>won
what did she mean by this?

She's not a real Rothschild though. Just a gold digging whore onto her third husband who happens to be a Roth

>reposting some 14 year old retard's roleplay account

Holy shit. Destabilisation inbound. Everyone hit the fucking deck.

B E S T T I M E L I N E

He needed to touch more young people.

checked
DARPA has surely achieved self-replicating weaponized aerial nanobots by now. Trump can have Mattis send a swarm to turn the Rothschilds into blobs of inert pink slime whenever he wants

She's still defending Hillary. I wouldn't get too excited. They might just be trying to direct more attention on to Podesta.

Uhhhhh sweetie

Hillary won by 6 MILLION votes

She is our ACTUAL president, honey.

Drumpfleforeskin DID NOT win, cupcake

Would you say that... you... need a quick rundown.

We are a republic, not a democracy. Get out shill.

D.P.K. 2/22/17

I mean the person is real and I'd assume they have a twitter, probably just didn't take the time to verify it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Forester_de_Rothschild

>comments: yoyo Maher
>Hardly a great family. She was gonna take us directly towards the NWO, you of all people know that...

T O P K E K

Rothschilds called the fuck out!

>run an out of touch campaign
>win CA
>lose election bigly

Quicker

Sure.

Here is proof that the account is actually hers.
archive.is/FPgu9

>you captured my king and got checkmate, but I captured more of your pawns, so i'm declaring myself winner
that's how stupid that argument sounds. by all the agreed-upon rules of the election, trump won

He seemed nervous as fuck

That only means one thing..there are so many people interested in it that it hit a critical mass

Hilarious!She still hasn't figured out that it wasn't the campaign....it was the candidate and redpilling of the masses. Or...OR..even better, she knows it was the candidate/redpilling and is throwing Johnny Two Slice under the bus as well.

Its glorious either way.

Here she is with him.

Yeah it must have been Podesta's fault she lost, because there can't be anything wrong with Hillary. Just one guy's incompetence. She'll get it next time.

Yeah yeah
She is the president
Now please go and take your meds

and she'll probably get the opportunity. she's toxic, but the dnc are determined to get her elected, even if it means fucking over other democrat candidates

How shocking a family of kikes are going to murder a pedophile kike

They are hopefully working out a plan to throw him under the bus, without getting dragged under with him.
Their best move is...
Suicide, with three bullets to the back of the head.

YOU THINK YOUR HOT SHIT DONTCHA

top kek

You can confirm it's her by looking at her nose

he knows too much.

This fuckin guy

Interesting picture user. The newal cap is off with the rest of the staircase / house. Why would it be that color?