>City of Manbij announced creation of civil administrative council
>Jund alAqsa reinforces Raqqa with 2100 fighters
>SyAF targeted their convoys in 2 sperate raids killing 30 & 25
>SAA advances with RuAF support, 13kms to Palmyra
>FSA lost 50 to IS attack in west Dara'a
>Rumors of joint operation planned by rebels in north Hama

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1Y-sYhRBdc&feature=youtu.be&t=2m39s
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/7830/usafs-nuke-sniffing-plane-is-flying-on-a-mission-near-the-arctic-right-now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kola_Peninsula#Ecology
twitter.com/SyrianMilitary/status/834531904875556864
inserbia.info/today/2017/02/trump-to-nikolic-serbia-has-us-support-on-its-way-to-eu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watch and track!

youtube.com/watch?v=I1Y-sYhRBdc&feature=youtu.be&t=2m39s

Trump will use the CHINA option soon, just like truman and nixon did

what was the china option again?

truman used the CHINA option, because america wanted to invade korea
Nixon used it, when russia was becoming stronger and gaining influence in asia

American empire confirmed
mexico quarantine zone confirmed
day of the guac

Also , BUMP with doom-pool to be located.

I saw a map and it seems that poland had the highest levels. Interesting! We shall see!

Have a good night /sg/

1:32 AM ...again.. we better find that freaking red house!

Nice pic there OP! We will figure this out by before weekend comes!

don't these morons always say where are they going to attack?

strange. from what I've read the locus of the incident is on the Norway-Russia border

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/7830/usafs-nuke-sniffing-plane-is-flying-on-a-mission-near-the-arctic-right-now

goodnight

this fuggin pool Mate REEEEEeeee

Kudos to Hans. he did that. Ah, German precision

Always. Mostly where NDF was sitting..

house should be updated in that pic since it has a curved front to it

Check the bunker in view B (top right), I don't see it anywhere on the map if I try your mirrored view

I hate to say it, but I'm 99% sure I'm right.
I'm going to bed now, please prove me wrong and make us all proud guys!

Are you sure the pool has that curve? Maybe I'm just blind, but I can't see shit on those screens.

Also location more or less confirmed

fuck, i wanna participate on attacking terrorist scum

Nice. Nuclear lighthouse leaking?

the two parts in the video dont necessarily have to be right after eachother on the road

airstrike #4 inbound?
Is that right?

this

truck is poiting at the west on the google map

try around 1:36 you see it

And? Why are you quoting that.

>About 137 active and 140 decommissioned or idle naval nuclear reactors, produced by the Soviet military, remain on the peninsula.[16] For thirty years, nuclear waste had been dumped into the sea by the Northern Fleet and Murmansk Shipping Company.[16]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kola_Peninsula#Ecology

the two video cuts aren't from the same road, not from the same time (shadows are to the right once and to the left once).
On one of the clips, there's also a guy with white cap on front and on end, on the other there's only one on the front.
The two clips are from seperate times.

well you could try to find this street. It should be somewhere around the location in the OP. Nevermind the north/south part, it's most likely wrong

Thanks, I'll try

It's only the training area, we should try to hit the house as well, as maybe there's a leader there or something.

seewho knows tho. supposedly they did nuclear tests up there too

BUMP with fix'd house shape!

>#IsisHunters newest unit in the #SAA trained & financed by #Russia , some platoons of the unit will guard the oil/gas fields.
twitter.com/SyrianMilitary/status/834531904875556864

context

Romania bro was responding to that post because we had started a conversation in the other new /sg/ thread, if that's what you're asking

Can anyone redpill me on ISIS retaking of Palmyra?

>Who helped them?
>Who fought in the fight?
>What was Russia doing at that time?
>What was the US doing at that time?

what? sun is on both pictures on the left, throwing shadow at right?

The "dotted" area are "shitroads" btw., maybe not even roads, but just some beaten track or something
The shadow argument only works if they marched both ways at the same time, but that's unlikely.
First they move towards the training ground in one picture ("view A) and away on the second (view B).
Then there are more instructors or whatever on "view A"
Also the flag on the vehicle in view B is waving furiously, while it stands still on view A, so the wind has probably settled
Despite that the surroundings aren't looking the same

When the fuck do you get actual military units in this game? Police vs al Nusrats is getting tough on the 3rd mission

Also the shadows are to the left of the fighters on view B and to their right on view A. They either walk in 180° different directions, or in the same direction, but once on noon and once in the morning

well, rex tillerson is in mexico, i am wondering if he is discussing about child smuggling and how to do regime change in venezuela

>Who helped them?
No one. They just relocated from Mosul, you can thank the PMU for closing the escape route against US will or we would see more of these types of offensives against the syrian army.

>Who fought in the fight?
Shitty NDF vs ISIS elite troops.

>What was Russia doing at that time?
Nothing in Palmyra, they were focused on the Leppo. They weren't expecting that.

>What was the US doing at that time?
Focused on Mosul. Also the US ignores all ISIS offensives against the government even if they have hundreds of drones checking their moves. Assad/Russia speculated that US is assisting ISIS with intelligence because of all those drones.

>The shadow argument only works if they marched both ways at the same time, but that's unlikely.

yeah it is probably the same time or just other place, other day

but on both views, the sun is at the left. even the poles on both views are at the right

>Also the shadows are to the left of the fighters on view B
no they are right?!?!?

On the right side of the viewer, but not on the right side of the actors

>the two video cuts aren't from the same road, not from the same time (shadows are to the right once and to the left once)
Hmm, you're right about the shadows, so that's propably true.
So who do we call now? Ivan? Or do we locate the red house first?

Btw I'm posting from my phone because I'm too excited to sleep

Go to sleep soldier. We got a long way today, tomorrow we'll have to try to locate that house and then we'll contact ivan.

>sentence corrected
Thanks sempai.

Also where the fuck did Homsi go?
Just comes in here, talks two sentences, is gone again, then opens a thread 4 secs late and is gone once more?
Come on lad, let's shitpost to keep the thread bumped

How did Al Aqsa manage to teleport troops to Raqqa?

Sup troopers. I'm gonna initiate a bump with freshly baked Serbian army equipment unveiled 3 days ago at the IDEX 2017.

Ok guys, seems like the house is in the west of the west of the complex.
Homsi said that satellite dishes in Syria usually point towards the left and this one points straight towards the house.
I think this is somewhat contrary to what we believed till now, isn't it?

What have you got, serbs? Anything kebab-removing related I hope?

*west of the complex, not west of the west

First up is the Milosh BOV M16.

>This little gem is equipped with features such as a V-shaped hull design, integrating floating floor plates and blast mitigation seating to provide protection against mines and improvised explosive devices (IED).

>The base vehicle has a length of 5.42m, width of 2.48m and height of 2.3m. Its gross weight ranges between 12,000kg and 14,000kg.
The Milosh has a maximum speed of 110km/h and a cruising range of 600km. The vehicle is motorized with a Cummins ISB 300 developing 300 hp.

>The armament of the Milosh consists of one remotely operated weapon station located on the roof of vehicle which is armed with a 12.7mm machine gun. To increase the self-protection of the vehicle, six 82mm smoke grenade launchers are mounted at the rear top part of the troops compartment.

>The BOV M16 4X4 is an ideal platform for various applications such as “Reconnaissance”, “Command and Control” and “Homeland Security”. Ergonomic design makes operations easy.

Feel free to rate

The will of Allah catapulted them.

can you send us some of your military equipment plz?
by the way, nice numbers

Also here's the satellite dish:

When is that Bosnian vote coming up?
Are we going to see this removing kebab?

Dayumn. Gotta shamelessly check my own trips.
And provide another creepshoot of the Milosh BOV M16.

Serbia has nothing to spare. Most of our modern equipment is for sale though. So if you got the gringos we got the well, you know what I'm getting at.

Let's put the memes aside bro. For the past 20 years everyone has been trying to remove Serbs not the other way around. With the shit escalating in Northern Kosovo and the Bosniaks trying to destroy Republic of Srpska along with the Croatian cantoons. Who knows what might happen. With the coming of Trump we might not get bombed this time for defending our people and fighting against terrorists.

The second item for today is the brand new Missile System "Sumadija". It is intended for use in MLRS and the destruction of high value targets.

>The Sumadija is designed for destruction of enemy area targets such as military bases, airports, ports and port facilities, important transport nodes and crossroads, factories and other significant immovable objects on land at distances of up to 280 km.

>Polygon tests proved that the actual range of the missile exceeds the 280km range which makes it one of the best missiles of this type in the world.

>The Sumadija missile is intended for use against high-value, well-fortified, fixed targets and is armed with a 200-kg high-explosive or fragmentation warhead.

>Yugoimport-SDPR reported that the Sumadija has a diameter of 400 mm, a length of 8250 mm, a total weight of 1502 kg, and a 200 kg warhead.

And the pick of the back.

But can it remove enough kebab in one hit?

rough draft, but I think it should be roughly correct

>With the coming of Trump
Trump said Bill Clinton would've been the best president if it was not for the lewinsky Scandal :^)

That depends on how many kebab there is in the military base or fortification at the point of impact. Note that the Albanians have a solid number of bunkers pointing towards Serbia.
For conventional MLRS strikes against infantry and other lightly to medium armored military equipment we use this 120 mm Morava MLRS vehicles.

To do:
>Ask a syrian whether that lamp we can see, is a typical syrian street lamp
If it is, there's a street to the north of the house and another house bordering the street.
>Find a way to confirm the cardinal direction
>Find house and call ivan to bomb it and the training ground to shit

So what makes ya'll think this is an actual training ground and not just a one day thing to shoot a propaganda video?

I don't know about that, but he said that he condemns the bombing of Serbia and the annexation of Kosovo and Metohija.

>Ahrar Al-Sham| The camps of Glory in the Eastern Ghouta In the Countryside of Damascus

I doubt they'd lie about something like that, it has shown over and over that these fools think they're more or less untouchable

>condemns the bombing of Serbia and the annexation of Kosovo and Metohija
Fake news :^^^)

Well well see what happens if something happens. If he truly wishes to have good relations with Russia he wont lay a finger on us, since we are in a strategic and military alliance with Russia.

Trump wants good relations with Russia, but not with Putin...But with 5th columnists, like reagan and Gorbachov

In any case this third piece is about half a year old. But it is finally seeing mass introduction into the army. The Pegasus UAV, now also armed with anti tank missiles.

>The "Pegasus" is a surveillance and reconnaissance system initially developed for the Serbian Army and export.

>Dimensions include a length of 17.7 feet, a wingspan of 20.8 feet, and a height of 5.8 feet. Empty weight is listed at 265 pounds with a Maximum Take-Off Weight (MTOW) nearing 510 pounds. Performance specifications include a maximum speed of 125 miles per hour, a cruising speed of 90+ miles per hour, a range out to 62 miles (endurance window of about 12 hours), and an operating service ceiling of 3,000 meters.

It makes me very proud that my country despite being heavily damaged by the NATO bombings is capable to develop and produce original modern equipment such as this attack drone.

No he didn't. He actually was for sending ground troops to BTFO out of your shitty land army. Serbia will be the first European country to get BTFO by Trump to show Putin not to even think about fucking with him.

PS. 20 NATO countries agreed to pay 2%+ for defense so you're getting bombed again sooner or later slavshit.

Then he will be no better than Hillary and will lead America to ruin.
In any case how's the weather in the Aztec Empire?

source faggot

Serbia is a cool country, keep up the good work.
Hopefully we won't bomb you next time you in the next Balkan war.
Bosnia partitioned between Serbia and Croatia when?

Something similar
inserbia.info/today/2017/02/trump-to-nikolic-serbia-has-us-support-on-its-way-to-eu/
Our weather is shit

next year

Are flights from the US to Syria banned? I was hoping I could visit Aleppo sometime in the near future before all of the old city gets fucked by some other conflict that'll probably happen right after the civil war is over

most of the old city is already gone

>No one talks about Turkey`s weapon of mass destruction

:(

Ehh why not. Not all Brits are bad it seems. My personal ideal is some kind of Balkan Confederation when the European Union comes tumbling down.

I really don't understand faggots such as this guy .
Why are people like that? Inborn autism or the chemicals in water?

stop puting iranian flags and names on other countries' weapons

Well, it used to be in rebel hands.
If you want to visit syria, I'd go for Latakia or Damascus.

It just started getting warm here. We had a long, natural winter. Thank God!

>wanting greece and romania
Dead weight lad, looks pretty good otherwise

Not naming it Koksal Bomba. Still made me kek, nice one Iran.

either bait, shill or autistic underage

RIP

Hey here in México we like serbian people, do serbians feel the same way?

Don't be so hard on Hellas and Romania. They are good guys. Greece has problems with investing too much into their army, cause of that one neighbor that thinks he has any right to be in Europe. Romania on the other hand has no real problems they are just getting their shit together after being occupied by the communist scourge for half a century.

Well yeah. We actually have every year the day of Mexico. When your embassy and our cultural centers throw some shit together and make a party. I went once, when I had time. It was pretty cool.
> Mfw they talked about the chupacabra for about an hour

great, because here in mexico our government refused to recognize Kosovo as an independent country

guys... i found a secret russian base near aleppo

>
Yeah, we know. A lot of Serbs pay relatively close attention to who stayed our bro regarding the issue about Kosovo and Metohija. And we treat every country that backed us as our friend.

Suka!

41.237562,-73.652046
Ask Russia to send a missile or 5 over here

Is it just me or has /sg/ seen a significant decrease of shills since the liberation of Aleppo?