Post John Olivers

Post John Olivers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omfTWRuwRyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why arent there any conservative comedy shows?

Because that would be bigoted.

There is Stephen Colbert but he's more of a cuckservative

No, he's a liberal strawman of a conservative.

>stephen colbert
>conservative

dude...

Because it's not as funny. Liberal humour is about punching up. Conservative "humour" is about punching down.

Yeah, can't say I find John Oliver and them funny tho.

There's Crowder if you count that

>liberals punch up
Keep telling yourself that, you delusional moron.

Tucker Carlson Tonight.

Imagine Sup Forums having a TV show. Now imagine how long it takes to get shut down.

Explain why punching down cant have the potential to be funny.

>i really want this specific person on my show
>"no"
>okay ill hire a retarded actress

that actually is comedy thanks

Top Gear. Or as it's now known: The Grand Tour.

not if it was online

If there can be someone with a youth appeal like Milo and have the normie reach like Tomi Lahren, just give them some good writers and humor and boom you have your conservative Jon Oliver

why isnt there someone like that

We need to MAKE someone like that.

Kek'd

Because conservative politics run on hatred and butthurt, which is completely unfunny. Just look for a ylyl thread on Sup Forums. They should all just be auto-relabeled as cringe threads.

I hope he gets hit by a bus...

there was but they got doxed and outed as jews and racemixers

Brass Eye would like a word

It might not be staunchly conservative but it's basically is

>113864388

I've been stewing about this for a while. It has to be intentional at this point. The shitty cuckservatives that have dominated the GOP let the left completely take over education and media with little to no resistance until Trump came around.

The most mind-boggling part of it to me is that on the internet, it's completely opposite. Right-leaning humor about the absurd reality of our politics and the hypocrisy/doublethink of the left and their pathetic pandering is all over the internet....but NOWHERE to be found on television. Doesn't matter that telly is a dying industry, it still gets millions of dumbasses to tune in to Current Year every week.

There's so much content to explore to rope in normies....weekly clips of Trump failing to get stumped, spicy edits of Sean's press briefings (currently he's getting shit on by low effort SNL jokes but he brings the bantz), clips of Hillary getting thrown in the van like a side of beef whenever she tries to snake her family back into the news cycle.

But instead there's none of it. I suppose the simplest answer is that the PTB simply won't allow it.

>implying liberal humor isn't entirely based on hatred and butthurt, turned up to 11 since the election

Because television networks are run by globalist jews. Conservatives control radio though.

...filled with explosives.

This triggered me.

bingo

King of The Hill and American Dad

Seriously, most liberal humor is based on laughing at stupidity, parodying pompousness, and finding absurdity. It's the humor of not taking yourself too seriously. It's a golden age for comedy now because Trump can't take a joke, which means there are no end of jokes to be made about him and his team. How funny has his reaction to Alec Baldwin been? And how about Melissa McCarthy as Spicey. I haven't laughed so much for a while.

In comparison, what's the alternative. Bill Maher? Stefan Molyneux? These people are just sad, lonely ranters.

By the way America, we can't thank you enough for taking him of our hands.

Those shows are making fun of conservatives (Even though the charecters in KOTH are supposed to be likeable). Still good shows tho.

Fuck you. He has to go back.

Molymeme can be funny at times, but he's not trying to make a comedy show.

Feel free to crash his plane in the Atlantic.

What did he do before becoming an obnoxiously vague calendar on tv?

Good point, though I can't stand wading through the long sections of self-absorbed, self-pitying narcissism to get to the humorous moments. He honestly makes me fear for humanity.

K e k speaks

You must hVe been 12 at thvtime he was. Meme to be dumb. Ya it was funny but it was ment to be retarded because hes a raging liberal.

American Dad and King of the Hill make fun of liberals.

He was on Mock the Week and he used to be kind of funny.

What a cunt. The new daily show with the uppity SA nigger is not even worth being labeled a comedy. Its terrible at least the hooknose who ive grown to hate more then many kikes was better. Liberals are fucking retards all of em.

>"Conservative "humour" is about punching down."
Kek, so you're admitting that conservatives are objectively better than liberals?

Also you spelled humor wrong you tea sipping faggot

Ding ding. We have a winner. Remember what happened to MDE

Tosh0

The sad thing is I could appreciate the humor in those shows (and even enjoyed Alec Baldwin on 30 Rock even though his character was a yuge strawman of conservative businessmen) but now it feels like everything has gone full retard because of all the low hanging fruit surrounding Trump.

If Baldwin's SNL character was more Jack Donaghey and less "DAE THINK DRUMPF IS DUMB" it would be less polarized, but I guess that's not what they want.

This, take that kike looking faggot home. I wonder why my English heritage has looks and this hook nose faggot makes the English look bad. Hes a peasant scrub he should be hung.

> Implying that's what true liberalism is all about

Is this "muh no true scotsman" or do you care to elaborate?

You're not talking about donations are you?

Keep the incessantly annoying fat guy with the lisp too. Thanks again.
He is only somewhat known for being a stand-in on Mock The Week when the producers couldn't find literally anyone else

heheh that was funny thanks user

Conservatives realized that laughing at problems doesn't make them go away

>tfw liberals are so assblasted by the word cuck they try to use our terms to make them mean less when in reality it just lets us use it more

Try Murdoch Murdoch

youtube.com/watch?v=omfTWRuwRyk

checked and wreked

Thanks user for checking my digits.

Haha great. Saved.

>Murdoch

ANTI WHITE

There "San Jose" video blamed Hispanics as a whole regardless of the races within for the actions of filthy mestizo indio mexicans

Why should white hispanics like ted cruz be blamed for aztec rape babies doing bad shit?

Murdoch hates race realism

whooaaaaaaaaaaaa a double kek blessing.

kek shines upon this one

The creators of Monkey Dust died

Yes minister cast are mostly dead

Basically they are all dead

fuck off faggot.

Thank you user.

Spain is a second world country full of lazy half niggers

a triple kek miracle

may your days be comfy and autistic

>I hate facts

Nignog detected

I'm not going to go for fourth.

I never understood this shit
>omg muh dead celebs I've literally never paid one second of thought in years
>omg I couldn't call people racist into voting the way I want
>but it's ok it'll suddenly stop when it gets to [current year] + 1

I don't get it

>This was over a year ago

>parodying pompousness
>while being incredibly pompous themselves

Brilliant.

>requesting the top 10 anime betrayals John Oliver

American dad is making fun of conservatives just as much as liberals

This isn't objectively funny. You're completely presupposing what constitutes "liberal humor." Your opinion is entirely subjective and I don't think anyone here agrees with what you think is liberal humor.

Adult Swim just cancels them for false reports of antisemitic imagery.

The most watched comedy show in the world for around 10 years had 3 conservative hosts (Top Gear)

Keep em' coming.

The eternal jew

i think that was in Houston last year I remember seeing it

>Last Cuck.jpg

Johnny Current Year comedic delivery consists of having both hands thrust forward as if he were in a rush or perhaps has to go potty but has to tell you something important first.

>2011+6
>Listening to an English transplant "comedian" who couldn't even make it in England despite their shit tier comedy

>2011+6
>Forgetting my image

psychological analysis of the John Oliver show