IT WAS FUCKING FAKE!!!!

Viral video from yesterday about evil white male catcalling an innocent white woman then her ripping his car mirror off was fucking FAKE! I called this yesterday, right after I first saw it I knew it was clearly staged jewish propaganda and I was right.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2922701/female-cyclist-takes-revenge-on-disgusting-catcaller-by-ripping-off-his-wing-mirror-when-he-stops-at-red-light/
archive.is/18Yqh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Surprise, surprise.

>no link
>nothing in the shitty screencap gives any evidence of it being fake

fucking leaf etc etc

sage all day

Look up the name of the author and the article title you fucking stooge.

thesun.co.uk/news/2922701/female-cyclist-takes-revenge-on-disgusting-catcaller-by-ripping-off-his-wing-mirror-when-he-stops-at-red-light/

There you go, sweetheart, Daddy has done the work for you.

>Daddy
>Implying you're Britain
>Implying you're not America's retarded half-cousin.

lol
At all the pathetic white knights from that last thread.

Everyone was saying it was fake
It was obviously fucking fake

>no archive

Even one of the most liberal, leftist, media websites over here closed their article with saying that this was probably fake.

I knew it was fake when none of the construction workers were shouting in Spanish.

Christ then archive it whats wrong with you faggots?

No i meant daddy like i fucked his mother and made him, come on ahkmed step it up.

>look up the name of the author and article title
you mean do OP's job for him? fuck off, bong. OP needs to make a quality post if he wants to be taken seriously

>mexican intellectual

Can you fucking imagine how men would react if when walking around women shouted "Nice hair! I wanna suck your cock daddy!"? Suicide rates would probably drop 10%. But tell a chick that she's sexually attractive and all hell breaks loose.

Is it about the arbitrary rules of conduct you fucking losers make up or getting the truth? Jesus Christ get your head out of you areseholes you stupid fucks.

Oh shit better grab the popcorn

>jewish propaganda
How do you know it's specifically Jewish propaganda?

bump for keks

Well of course it's fucking fake. You have to be a special kind of retard to think this is real considering it's so convenient that people had footage at the best angles.

well its propaganda and the jews are the masters at that. so its a safe bet at least

Of course it was fake, no one catcalls cyclists, they're disgusting socially retarded scumbags.

>Can you fucking imagine how men would react if when walking around women shouted "Nice hair! I wanna suck your cock daddy!"?
What? Women don't do that for you> Then again I'm a OG swole nigger with a BBC, women tell me that all the time.

coupled with he fact she is able to pull the mirror off the van like shes the fuckin hulk. fake news

>However a witness has told The Sun that the incident may have been staged and it was later revealed to be a fake.
>may have been staged
>may
so they interviewed some person that maybe remembers something
big deal

Imagine gay dudes hitting on you and grabbing you daily. Disgusting right?
That's how disgusting most men look like to women.

>and it was later revealed to be a fake.

>mfw Redditards were fapping to this video

I think what is also a red-flag is the fact in the original video the van reg-number and faces etc are blurred

NOBODY bar the media or those wishing to obfuscate to protect themselves does that

also cleanest ever work-van i've seen in my entire life

>Builder Scott Deane claimed to The Sun: “I was across the road having a break and I saw this very attractive girl with a bike talking to a blonde guy who was giving her instructions.

>“Then three guys dressed in orange site clothes turned up in a van and the blonde bloke was giving them instructions too.

>“He was telling the girl: ‘You need to ride behind the van aggressively’.

Come on bro. No Jew tricks here please.

>The Sun

Might as well make it up yourself, it's probably just as accurate.

Err, this legit happened to me in Antwerp and it was fucking awesome.
>Local festival ends
>I walk out, lots of cars leaving
>Car with obviously drunk girls in it passes by
>Hey, nice ass!
>THANKS for the compliment
>Salute them like a soldier
>Car slows down
>Where are you going?
>Dunno, where are you?
>There's an after at Café d'Anvers
>Ow, I was going there too (didn't have plans to go there but gotta maintain my primal instincts)
>Join in!
>Ride to CDA with drunk horny girls
>Fuck one of them at the end of the night

I loved it. I still go partying with two of them.

Who cares. She's hot af. And the driver is a shitskin. So it's win win situation.

where's the proof though? i called it, i said it looked fake as fuck, but where's the source that it's confirmed fake? and was there an explanation of why they made the video?

another clue is that the side mirror was non-standard as if they planned for her to tear it off. a normal side mirror probably wouldn't be as easy to tear off

Fuck you you crazy shit OP needs to include this in his own thread

>please open my cancerous shill article for me please please I need ad revenue
Fuck off

once some girls yelled at me "oi! my mate fancies you!" from across the street and it made me so uncomfortable I had to hide in a store until their bus came

if you're good-looking in sweden they will ogle you and touch you "by accident" but they won't talk to you. at best they say something generic to hint that you can talk to them. it's kinda creepy.

What good does it do you to make this up? I could understand telling it to friends at the pub to try and look cool. But nobody here believes that bullshit story.

Sad is what it is.

>progeny of rapists and murderers
>Breaking into Americas mother's house

Your ancestors are smiling down at you.

CDA is degenerate. If you drink one too many beers you will get fucked by a tranny prostitute.

Ah well

Exactly. This shit gets faked all the time it seems. Really hard to find legitimate examples of feminist issues.

Sounds like an assertion problem, cuck.

whats the big deal, first off we dont know what happened before if it was real, also who the fuck cares
wanting to break off the cars mirror and then the guys say wow are you on your period ?
what is this childish shit, grow up, no one cares if some bitch rages or some construction workers with a few beers intus, talks some shit

kill yourself

That biker would've road past them if it was real.

They manufacture these things for their sites, newspapers. It's all fake!

rode*

>thesun.co.uk/news/2922701/female-cyclist-takes-revenge-on-disgusting-catcaller-by-ripping-off-his-wing-mirror-when-he-stops-at-red-light/
stop shilling your shitty article, cunt

I once hit a parked car's mirror while driving at 60 km/h, the glass jumped out of the casket of my own mirror but the casket remained intact except for a small hole where the two mirrors collided.

>Is there anybody over here who truly thinks this was video was real?
>Do you really think a random female can pull off a complete side-mirror in an instant?
>With a screwset, 10 minutes time and access to the car: if she's a mechanic.
>Sure
>After they wanted to us believe women are independent
>They now want us to believe women are equal on a physical level; strong

Oh vey, it's getting silly. Already women on my Facebook are calling out for doing the same to men who harass them.
I'm silently waiting for the first cunt to actually try this, the footage will be hilarious.

I'll archive it for you then:

archive.is/18Yqh

Come on guys, seriously. Do these sites even get money for views? Isnt it by ad clicks?

Archived. Just trying to spread some truth.

Thank you Brazil

This is exactly why these retards will never get the Falklands back

>When a burger has never visited Europe before

For every Tyrone sucking cock whore there's 5 of them desperately to fuck white fit men. They were drunk, I played it well and got a ride.

From then we were just partying, fucked one of them at the night. Done deal. Stuff happens.

Come over to Antwerp mate, you'll see. :)
But yes, if you're some scary ass looking beta gamer; yes this won't happen to you or you won't have the bullocks to have an answer ready when some drunk cunt calls you out.

Haha, there's legit indeed alot of trannies at certain nights over there. They're fun and more intelligent that 99 procent of Sup Forums though.

That's some real cringe, real or not.