What is your opinion of slavery?

What is your opinion of slavery?

Not needed. It has already been proven that most brown people will work for almost nothing

It is obsolete. We have machines now.

we accomplished great things with slavery, too bad we cucked ourselves

I don't see the issue.

maybe useful in the post apocalypse, but machines have made it obsolete

Cant compete with free labor in the short term

It lowers both slave and master. It is only beneficial where the slaves are from the same broad race as the masters and their enslavement is temporary (after losing in war, etc). Generational slavery is dysgenic.

Find me a machine that can fuck and make new little machines for you to use later free of charge.

That's the problem with slaves. Just look what happened to you.

There will always be people who refuse to think or act for themselves, so there will always be willing slaves.

This is now a fallout thread

It's fucking stupid, it never works out in the end. Except maybe with the Arab slavers who castrated their slaves.

It left a 13% stain in the US today, and the pro slave's cucks murdered the president that wanted to send all the slaves back to Africa.

Yeah it backfired. Letting them stay instead of shipping them back was a mistake.

post a decent fallout then

The Romans castrated their slaves too.

>right as my computer shits up I get an obsession with playing fallout
Fuck my life man. Ad Victoriam

Look what it did to America

I become a slave when I clock in every morning.

And so someone shouldn't be allowed to have a slave if they wanted why?

Stagnates creativity and industry, promotes idleness and mindless pleasure seeking.

Read "Democracy in America", Tocqueville describes how the south stagnated and developed a culture of sloth because of slavery while the North thrived.

Also you have the ever present issue of freeing slaves and introducing them back into society. Don't be narrow sighted and say that each and every one of them and their descendants will always be slaves in your society, that's simply impossible and never happened historical ever.

Caste system works much better if you want economically cheap labor, more productive too

So my opinion of slavery is negative

Literally in a Facebook war with my liberal family about slavery not justifying racism towards white people. I accidentally revealed my power level guys this is not good.

Every single one of us are part of it even today. It has transformed from visible, openly-declared slavery to indirect slavery that even now society enforces on you to "blend in". I can't think of anything more clever than to get society's values to fall in line with the mass manipulation of the herders.

I think slavery today, and back then, gets stuff done, and that society is basically asking to be enslaved. Without any sort of immediate reward for their work, they will have no reason to contribute and become the laziest sloths imaginable. It's a sad reality. I'd contribute and develop technology without monetary incentive. My reward would be the sustainability of my own life....

It's not obsolete mate. It's just changed. We have spics working for slave wages in our agriculture industry.

Communist detected

I don't like it. Subhumans must be ded along with inferior whites (mostly leftists) and fags.

Free of charge? The more of them there are, the greater the burden of keeping them alive and in line.

I don't need a leader, Zee.

"slave wages"
Protip, choosing to work for 3 dollars in hour is not slavery, especially when you made the decision to live in a foreign country illegally. Read Heart of Darkness. Slavery is madness, especially when it involved niggers. Whites should have nothing to do with niggers. In fact, if we ever want to make use of the African continent, we need to genocide all niggers one day.

Taking full blown SJW-leftists as eunuch slaves would be justifiable and suiting.

Home Depot best slave market

Works great for prostitution, other than that it's obsolete

outdated but had it uses

america never would of gotten to whee it was today if it wasnt for sugar cane

It's bad long term as someone down the line would want to liberate them. In the case of non whites, just deport them or genocide.

Slavery is kind of degenerate. The only way I can imagine a person justifying it is if they literally don't believe that the people they are enslaving are humans. Like if a guy thought black people were animals and he treated them like livestock, that's the only way I can imagine how a person with empathy and pride could enslave another man.

>black
>people

Nice taste.

I'm for genociding all blacks desu. But slavery from what I can tell with my modern perspective is extremely cruel. There are some blacks, not many, that can reach the level of whites. Forcing him to live a life of labor on land that he will never have the opportunity to own is cruelty. It's sadism. Deport them or mercy kill them. Slavery is worse than death for conscious humans.

It violates the NAP

All spend on who is enslaved
>if it's me, slavery sucks
>if it's someone else, it still sucks. Just sucks more for them.

this is correct

They were better off than the Irish wage slaves up north.

The south would have been smarter just to hire a bunch of people off the boat for sustenance wages.