Do you believe that your country should have the right to bare arms?

Do you believe that your country should have the right to bare arms?

>bear arms

Yes i shouldnt be forced to wear a longsleeve shirt everyday

No my dude, except in america.

No I don't, the local russians chimping out with guns is the last thing we need.

Every individual who isn't a cowering cuck faggot has the responsibility to arm himself.

Yes.

why is the right to defend yourself by any means even a reminder?

do animals think about needing to have teeth and nails before they settle somewhere decent?

i swear the first world is like living in the land of OZ and we are the tiger without courage. my country is like a scarecrow without a brain and germany is the flying monkeys and africa is the tin man without oil.

yep.why shouldn't I be allowed to shoot sandniggers and nig-nogs when they're raping and pillaging?

>bare arms
I think we have that already.

Seriously though, no. We have enough soldiers and security around as it is. Last thing we need is dozens of people pulling their guns in panic during an attack and ending up shooting each other.

I'd say, generally speaking, only white people are responsible enough for firearms ownership.

It requires impulse control, something lacking in most human populations.

Because you're a leaf

yeah, Justin Castro is too much of a fucking cuck to allow us to defend ourselves. Did you know it's illegal to shoot intruders in your own home here in Canada?

I'd really like to CC because I can't count on my police to keep me safe at all times.

>When seconds matter, the RCMP are only a half an hour away

Not at all. The only people who own guns are dumb rednecks. The government should mandate IQ tests for gun ownership where anyone with an IQ under 105 cannot own a gun. Gun ownership would fall to zero percent overnight

>Last thing we need is dozens of people pulling their guns in panic during an attack and ending up shooting each other.

That's right goys, listen to shlomo, we all know he has your best interests at heart. He's one of us, remember

yes of course

at the end of the day someone stronger will always be able to victimize someone weaker, a group will always be able to victimize an individual, and the only way to defend against this to have a gun

and thanks to the wonderful country of france we now know if you want to carry out a spree killing you can get an assault rifle even in the most gun controlled country or just steal a truck and run a hundred people over

>Implying we give a fuck about following stupid NWO anti gun laws.

No.
I believe that individual citizens should have the right to bear arms.
It is when "the country" has a monopoly of force that problems.

The question is whether I think my country should have it. I leave the question of whether other countries should have it to people who actually live in those countries.

Yes.

And guns too.

Yes. All countries should have that right. An armed citizenry is a protected citizenry.

Yes, but not women, niggers or mudslimes

Yes, unrestricted 2nd anendment for guns. But why the fuck can't I own nukes? Or Tomahawk missiles in case my neighbor violates NAP?

We had 35k homicides a year in Brazil in 2003.
Then we banned guns.
Now we have 80k.