Why is this guy so god damn dense? Is he just pretending to be retarded? He makes his own movement look like a joke

Why is this guy so god damn dense? Is he just pretending to be retarded? He makes his own movement look like a joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hp246hVPcwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dunno about that guy, but given Milos explanation, I'm more sympathetic now I've been made privy to the context. Nothing Milo said was wrong.

What Maher said (the only crime is not taping it) is borderline pedophilic

He's doubling down. He went on a massive rant and made a video as the story broke before everyone had the full context and the press conference happened and now that everyone kinda sees that Milo barely said anything now he wants people to back him up about ebil Milo. Spencer is an idiot

I don't even give a shit whether or not ((Milo))) advocates pedophilia anymore. I'm just glad this obnoxious, coal-burning, subverting, alt-lite phaggot is soon to be out of the picture.

He has been controlled opposition from day one

Anybody who gets offended by words alone is a fucking cuck. Just close your eyes nigga.

Why is "hypocrite" spelled wrong and "Cucks" capitalized?

Looks like Richie Spency is jelly

Reminder that Richard Spencer is controlled opposition and anyone who follows him is either a retarded stormnigger or a CTR shill.

who fucking cares this guy is a fucking retard who wants attention

he wanted to get punched on tv

He's not going anywhere. (((they))) just stoked the fire.

>milo said and did
Milo didnt actually do anything, and all homosexuals believe the same shit milo does. That's why Takei is "creepy." He's a fucking cradle-robbing homo, too.

this. look at his timeline he won't shut up about milo. he's probably embarrassed

and now he's defending leftists and cucks lmao

fuck richard spencer

I really don't like this guy. I feel like Richard Spencer is controlled opposition. He says and does a lot of retarded things like unironic Hitler salute

Milo is a kid diddling, black cock sucking, left libertarian Jewish faggot.

He isn't our friend, he is a typical attempt at Jewish control of both sides.

Why is anyone on pol defending him?

You just noticed? You see how they're trying to push him as "The leader of the """alt-right""""

>Unironically defending a gay, Jewish, racemixing, "libertarian" pedophile

Counter signaling Richard Spencer.

New pol fags deserve the gas.

Milo has managed to be exponentially more popular than he is with one zillionth of the self-marketing and shilling. Fuck this retard. He's just a jealous, bitter little cunt.

>kid diddling
he's the one that got fucked you retard
>unironically defending an edgy stormfaggot who shills for the left

you're right, FUCK Richard Spencer and FUCK white people

I love Milo haha Trump daddy tehehehe, so based, I love daddy

its so cute when he talks about twinks and gay sex with black men and molesting teenagers

FUCK you bigots, the alt right is about tolerance and sodomy not keeping white countries white

>"""resigned""" from Breitbart
>Disinvited from CPAC
>Lost his book deal
>Lost his Twitter
>Next He'll lose his JewTube, and KikeBook
Then what? He's fucking dead int he water, and rightfully so. It's just a matter of time until (((they))) hammer the final nail in his coffin, little do (((they))) know, they'll be doing us a favor.

Agreed. He read a headline, got duped by the MSM, and he's too much of a pussy to admit an edited video and a biased report fooled him.

This, I swear this is jewish tactics.

Noone even know who this retard was until 2 jews did a Nazi salute at his rally. Quit paying attention to him

>leaf

Bingo, that guy is a straight up faggot.

>kid diddling
Wasn't Milo the victim of the kid diddler?

He may be an annoying cunt and in denial about the priest who molested him, but he is not a pedophile.

Rake when?
I'm not, I couldn't care less about what he says. The underage stormweenies shill his shit relentlessly here, though.

I can't believe people are still on the "suspicion" phase.
HE IS 100% CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.
Whether he knows it or not.
The entire alt-right movement is an astroturf meant to funnel folks like us into a nice little barrel where the media could start taking easy shots.
The end goal is to pit the alt-right against antifa (also an astroturf) and foment civil unrest and destabilization.

Guess who's behind both movements?

Who cares about Spencer
Milo is far more relevant than he'll ever be and will do more for the alt-right than toxic Spencer.
Milo is kosher enough for normies and cuckservatives, but still just edgy enough.
Spencer is full on stormfag sperg, nobody will take his message seriously and his name has been dragged through the mud.

Milo is a degenerate faggot who is barely alt lite. Who gives a fuck how he's taken down as long as stupid kids stop looking up to him. Following him will certainly not secure our existence and a future for white children.

he's mad he will never be a 1/10th as influential or popular as Milo is

he thinks this is his big break and that all the milo fans will flock over to a fugly 40 year old that gets caught doing nazi salutes in public

Why should we care about nigger loving faggot Jews?

I've noticed for awhile but wanted to see if anyone else agrees.

>You see how they're trying to push him as "The leader of the """alt-right""""
I don't even think this board is 'alt-right'. I hate labeling things. This board and those who post on it don't really have a political ideology. Alt right is just some fedora tier leddit ideology that the left tries to label everyone they disagree with. Its worse when cucks like Richard Spencer embrace the title and tries to be the 'leader'

Milo is only good for funneling new people into the movement that's it.

Milo picks on sjws that's it.. big fucking deal, that isn't going to save us All gays are kid diddlers you idiot.

>He makes his own movement look like a joke.
>look like a joke
>look like

in what way is he wrong? wow, you pointed out the left are hypocrites again and changed nothing. how does it justify milo advocating pedophilia

This.

Maximum fucking kek at all these Milo shills ITT. You're defending a kike who brags about getting fucked by nigger dicks, while claiming white supremacy is somehow "misguided". How fucking bluepilled could you possibly be? Fucking nufaggots. Lurk moar.

You realize he's right, right?

>Soros is funding the alt-right
Why is Sup Forums so retarded?

FUCKING THIS

well said user

Nothing is alt-right. It's a retarded term that only edgy fags identify as. You're right.

Faggots are degenerate at best and pedophiles at worst. They should all be pushed back in the closet and the pedophiles should be gassed.

>oy vey why isn't this white nationalist defending a Jewish fag

>I dunno about that guy, but given Milos explanation, I'm more sympathetic now I've been made privy to the context. Nothing Milo said was wrong.
>Nothing Milo said was wrong
Is this bait?

dis goy gets it.

>defending a retard who nazi salutes at a rally

I wish Shareblue would stop promoting this stooge here. His sole purpose is to validate the opinions of leftists who wasted the last election going after a cartoon frog. Give him a couple of more weeks and he'll be droning on about how great Putin is.

Saving this so I can say I told you so. :^)

He's controlled opposition. His actions are designed to hurt us.

>You're right.. btw did you see this based black guy in a trump hat? Based!

Richard Spencer is awesome
You are just a cuck

Milo did something?

He's not funding it, he's trying to push it into the mainstream to create a great conflict between antifas and alt-righters that will culminate in violence in the streets.

That's what Soros does. He funds radical political groups to create chaos and unrest in a country, then he profits off the plunging stocks and shorts.

Not once did I mention Spencer ITT, you catastrophically dumb fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hp246hVPcwI
Richard Spencer is the most well known e-celeb that doesn't cuck out on the white nationalist aspect of the alt-right

Golly its almost as if he's controlled opposition to smear shit on Trumps movement

>(((they)))
>(((they)))
Milo is one of (((them)) you dumb nigger

yeah he's right to defend leftists and cucks compared to milo just because he went full retard as the story broke and is now embarrassed about it

Fucking retarded weeb dweeb. Euthanize yourself ASAP.

>Why is anyone on pol defending him?

Because he's useful. Forget about what's right and focus on what works. Milo causing leftists to become violent and attack him for his views is fucking gold dust.

Hitler was a great guy

> He makes his own movement

> His own movement

I never heard about this faggot until he got punched in the face. He doesn't have my voice, and I imagine most of the voices on Sup Forums. The alt right doesn't belong to him if half of us haven't heard of the faggot.

There needs to be a reduction in degeneracy for both white hetero and homo people. A lot of drama would be gone if we can get our vices, lusts, and demons under control

Pay attention, smegma-breath. Take a gander at my first post.

Spencer got rekt again

This guy was trying to be leader? Lol

I appreciate him taking a hard line on this but what happened to the "implicit last stand of white identity?"

>raising a glass is a Nazi salute now
How much do they pay you?

I think you guys make his movement look like a joke.

>his own movement

Fuck off shill

The conflict was going to arise anyways or do you think that whites were going to take it up the ass from anti white 100lb twink communists?

>he may be a paederast, but he's OUR paederast
Fuck you. I hope Gen Z puts you in the gas chamber

He's demonstrating that utter fucking faggot retards like yourself resort to tu quoque bullshit to negate arguments against you.
He's right, and Milo is no better for what he said than the other two you dumbarse.

So the solution is to sit this one out, and the next one and the next one while the left continues to gain ground and we just shitpost on here waiting for hitler to come back?

>post in thread talking about richard spencer
>no i totally wasn't talking about him
I can tell you are a retarded stormnigger because you think white supremacy is good.
Refer to above.

The fuck you talking about?

Funny how Spencer was defending gay culture and saying how white and great it was not too long ago.

>hahah "heil trump" guys
>i am your leader, alt-righters!

UK people let Muslims rape white women

>its a richard spencer is mad someone gets more attention than him episode

He's got a point.

Likewise I'll just support Milo to irritate the Cuck Crew and libshits.

Obvious shill.

The only reason I found out about him is that he somehow got punched by some cuck.
1. How did that cuck even recognize him? The guy is barely known at all outside of Sup Forums, ESPECIALLY prior to the incident.
2. Why did that cuck feel like going out of his way and punch him, specifically?
3. How did (((we))) dox the cuck so fast? The footage was really, really shitty. Who went through hundreds of cuck tumblrs to see who it might have been?

My take:
1. The cuck was briefed.
2. Again, briefed and paid to do so.
3. The doxers obviously knew who they hired to punch him in the first place.

If I was Soros and I wanted one of my guys to take over the opposition, this is exactly how I'd do it.

Full Gestalt right there.

Sometimes the Soros obsession really goes too far here.

The left would have reigned supreme for decades, no need to finance a real opposition and the alt-right is non-violent movement.

>>no i totally wasn't talking about him
Because I wasn't, you imbecile. Please quote me talking about Spencer, otherwise pipe the fuck down. Fuck off back to

>white supremacy is a good thing
Hmm, I wonder who you could be defending here.

so you're new around here? spencer has been around for a decade now. just because you just flew in from /r/the_donald and just found out about him doesn't make him controlled opposition. fucking moron

>Spencer
>toxic
>fag pedo milo
>not toxic

His usefulness is over or do we support homo degeneracy now?

ultimately Milo is just a tool that needed to be disposed of at some point.

It's time to drop him.. send Richard to Berkeley.

You fagggots are literally sucking Milos Dick when he was never our ally. It's time to dump his poZzed ass

He might have needed to shave a vowel off to make it fit. I sometimes do it.

>>white supremacy is a good thing
Yes, it is.
>Hmm, I wonder who you could be defending here.
>Muh guilt by association.
Eat pig shit, you absolute dunce.

People really need to ignore this fraud.

Don't forget that he just came out of the woodwork after Trump won and proclaimed himself the king of the "alt-right."

Because Milo is a fucking pedophile faggot kike and he's indefensible? Tell me this isn't Sup Forums. I want 2013 back.

>>>/stormfront/

He's a fucking limited hangout agent, you dummies. His whole purpose is to split the right into "moral and immoral"

no, he hasn't. it's a fucking strawman. the point is neither to defend nor approve of what milo did, but to point out an inconsistency that needs to be resolved in order to consistently and honestly reach a conclusion

You're going to have to try harder than that, shill.

Look at their god damned youtube channel, 2k subscribers. Forgive me for know remembering every single obscure name that comes up here, (((((oldfag)))))

There is no such thing as the Alt-Right you dumb piece of fucking trash.