2/28

Since it's pretty much verified that the end of February will have a major happening, what do you think it will be?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/02/22/world/new-exoplanets-discovery-nasa/
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No major happening, but one massively important pizzagate lead.

One big happening. Digits confirm. Praise Kek!

Go on.

Someone will "stumble upon" something that will lead to the fire rising. Expect more Sup Forums blackouts and censorship about this time next week.

someone important is going to be arrested

I love happenings.

I hope it happens in my city. I want to watch the world burn from my window.

cnn.com/2017/02/22/world/new-exoplanets-discovery-nasa/

Total war I hope

Terrorist lynched by drunken mob after failed attack on parade route.

Too far away for space waifus. Non happening unless they contact us.

Rolling for ayy lmaos.

Kek, I call upon you to confirm my suspicion of Sweden

Commiefornia is destroyed by the worst earthquake in history

There is life on other world. They cant cover it up anymore :)

Sweden, in Stockholm. Jimbo wins in 2018.

Nothing to do with Ayy's or technology.

The one connected user on here has already given hints at what it might be, and he's on the right lines.

Pro tip, you won't even be able to access the Internet when the news breaks. Everything will change. Get working on your cardio.

Habbening in Iceland.

Yeah, poor bulb was shit.

tell us

we're white

us whites have to look out for each other

tell us

Hillary will be going to the hospital for her sickness and the general population will never see her again.

Beginning of the Second Crusades

On the 31st of February your mother will finally take a one day break from sucking off 7 niggers while your dad watches

Swedish government realizes it's fucked and starts to move immigrants and other fucked and cucked swedish people to concentration camps.

KeK alludes to immigrants but user says pedo shit, right?

>31

Nigger?

Arab, look at the flag

That's the joke you stupid faggot, your mom never stops sucking cock

it's a shit joke DESU, and even by leaf standards

>leaf
>standards
Pick one you maple slurping snow nigger

Just read the posts on here, there are many people high up from the US, UK and commonwealth countries, Be it military, or connected to the governments that are posting on here like myself.

Everyone is posting about the same thing more or less, and I don't know anyone personally who posts on here or have contact with any Americans anymore yet here we are every week.

The wheels have been put in motion, as I said, work on your cardio.

Leaf's mom confirmed never to stop sucking cock

Look at this sand nigger try to cover up his nigger tier education.

Mass shooting or assassination attempt on Trump. Check those digits.

CNN Leaks

pls let that sum1 be me

By the end of February? How much cardio can I do in a week?

Specify further, or you're a LARPer

It's literally nothing.

Can you give us another clue?

say's the guy from a country where the only thing they're known for is a huge mosque

>major happening at the end of February
>pretty much verified

You can't honestly be this daft

A Trump session is scheduled for that date...

verifed

why do i need to work on my cardio

if digits: holy war III with women drafted too

>tallest building in the world
>7 star hotel
You guys are known for excessive sorrys bitch nigga leaf get on my level before I jihad smack you

Nigger?

I have it on good authority

that

someone on this board will lose their virginity...

If its pizzagate related, probably the dungeons or the arrests.

If its the AYYYY related, expect a soft disclosure or more exoplanets (fucking stupid term, by the way)

If the internet goes down, it was a hard disclosure and everything goes ape shit, the reptiles wont be too happy about it.

Violence in the middle east. Digits confirm

IMPOSIBRUU

I'm ready for post Internet world.

Digits?

>medicinal insulin
>electron miscroscope
>standard time
>canola oil
>peanut butter
>Canadian ARM

yeah, only a leaf

"Nigger"
Said the confused American, as he grabs a burger and devours it, supplying his brain with grease to continue functioning.
"Yea...Nigger, sure showed him" as he stick a finger in his asshole and then sniffs it, offering it to his waifu pillow to sniff, also.

Say Nigger a third time you fat fuck

Consensus so far:

Arabs have nigger tier education.

Something involving Internet outage.

Possibly baked foods involved.

You will find a job.
Some time later, a girlfriend, whose name is not Jay Peg.

Oroville Dam gushes like dolphin pussy and washes away the filthy commies into the sea. The good guys reclaim the land. Please, Kek

CHECKED

Kek bless us with the happening of all happenings. Fuck shit up for us allmighty Kek!

Seriously, are you a nigger? Or just a run of the mill Muhammad (piss be upon ham) boy fucker?

Poland invades Germany and saves Europe

>electron microscope

Cool now they have a way to see your dick

Checked.

Bye bye Oroville.

or my will to live.

the race war begins

it will be carnaval and i will be home alone, i hope u are right, pray for me my dude

>piss be upon ham
See if you said Piss be upon him it woulda hurt

Peace be upon ham, also triggering

But you literally tried so hard you butchered the entire insult
American intellect ladies and gents
Who would've guessed a country who's culture revolves around slutty women and men on bikes, and cuisine is a greasy piece of meat in a bun is cuisine, wouldn't be very smart....?

DEUS VULT?

Sigh, maybe next time.

Damn

Go detonate a vest, nigger faggot.

Do not forget. It is carnival season. Lots of ficki-ficki and probably some truck of tolerance actions. Will my diggits confirm? We will see, after ive pressed the post-button.

Aaaand here comes the larpers, what the fuck happened to Sup Forums? We put trump in the fuckin hired house then just.....stopped?

Ruth Bader Ginsburg has a stroke. Removed from serving on the Supreme Court.

Only thing I'm detonating is my dick all over your emotionally unstable momma

Check em

american intellect?

the average IQ in your country is 84 meanwhile burgers is 98

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Firefly season 2 announced without Cuck Whedon

STOP RUINING THIS FUCKING SACRED BOARD WITH YOUR LARPING FAGGOTRY FOR FUCKS SAKE WHEN WILL IT END

Nigger that IS what happened to Sup Forums. Trump won, so all of reddit decided to migrate. They don't fucking lurk though... I swear the changes would barely be noticeable if these assholes just lurked for more than 3 seconds before posting

Trump's impeachment announced
2 Resignations
Happening in Texas
Happening in Belgium
Russian aggression
Martial Law

I think you're right. Muhammads (piss be upon ham) don't like whites celebrating. Or the wrong Muslims praying. Or drawings. Or literacy.

Dubya Trump gets assasinated.
Single even Trump gets forcefully removed from office for being a senile old manbaby actor incapable of running a country let alone flying an airplane.

I'm surprised you're not a pile of inbred goo after being triggered so hard.

Based leaf. I lurked for 2 years before posting.

The Regular nigga
And The Sand Nigga

$0.02 will NOT be deposited into your account

How the fuck do you even believe that when not a single person here ever took an IQ test?

Think about it dumbass, how many normies where you are even take IQ tests? These numbers are as fake as your sister's tits

Trump backs Germany and influences their people to elect a better leader.

It's AMD Ryzen.

Pizzagate gets started. Hillary Clinton is a pedophile. de Rothchilds implicated. FBI leaks more intel to Sup Forums. Trump gets more opposition as flames rise higher, but he doesn't give a fuck. New wave of young philosophical purists take over. Blackstone Group won over Blackrock. Go the fuck home modern liberalism/progressives that want to turn ever societal level into grey. Power base of the DNC massively deported.

Interesting how you cannot refute the fact that your iq is significantly lower than America's. The difference is the same as between the Arab Emirates and Libya, who don't really have access to education. That's significant my terrorist friend

Lain Supremacy

Checked, Shadilay my brother!

Drown the commie scum.

The British government will start a two-year campaign so it can retake the Commonwealth and America by the time we've left the EU, and Trump gets impeached.

ghost aliens

EU is forming a common army now, so maybe 4th Reich soon.

lets all love lain

heh