Why the fuck isn't she in jail?

Why the fuck isn't she in jail?

>hurf durf drumpf is literally hitler for jailing his political opponents even tho they're actual criminals hurr
Soon. Trump needs to uncuck the FBI first.

Fucking gross. Thank fuck she lost

Is this what it looks like when she's running out of blood or when she's just fed? Either way, it's creepy.

I know who is going to jail. I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with Donald Trump

She is.
That's one of her stunt doubles.
Y'know...the ones who could climb stairs, open jars, remember their lines, walk while wearing shoes, etc.

Ronald Gump? Who's Ronald Gump?

Do you see the resemblance?

It's uncanny valley

Did he touch you when you were little?

She knows too much.

Pets really do resemble their masters.

She is in my timeline

Americans don't do justice. When a politician fucks them all in the ass they just shitpost from behind their keyboards.

Her conscience would be punishment enough with what her and billy boy did, and to think they did it all for nothing

IT WAS MY TURN!!!!!!!!!

>iiivaaanka~

Hell couldn't hold her, what makes you think prison can?

She's starting to look like Frodo when he got stabbed by ringwraths

Because BILL got a copy of the PissGate tape wihere you can watch DONALD getting a Golden Shower

>Ok Trumpo here is the deal.
>You leave us alone like the good little orange cuck you are
>Or your wife and daughter will be the new star of a thousand new JAVS involving super predators and overly-sized bugs
>And your kid Barron?
>You see Biden and Podesta over there? Say Hi joey and johnsy
>"Hello Mr President"
>That´s right, you even try shit on us and your little twinky shota kid will become their new Pizza.
>It is up to you, Mr.President

Arnold Slump?

bcoz : she wasn't indicted
therefore : she wasn't convicted
This is not rocket science, OP

More important matters to take care of first. She isn't a priority, she lost, and she really doesn't pose any threat whatsoever. We'll get back to her once she thinks we'd forgotten.

It would literally start a civil war immediately.

If they made this public they would need to have the case completely laid out and ready to go. Something so concrete democrats would turn on her.

>Implying it's not Donald Trump

>Why the fuck isn't she in jail?
because both her and trump were in on the same crimes

how exactly can trump prosecute hillary for the same crimes trump was committing? she would just rat him out just the same. they ARE friends and they will continue to be "friends".

kek