Shareblue company and political connections

Hey everybody,

I thought I would begin sharing info never seen here below on Shareblue.

bumps appreciated.

Here is something new you don't know about Shareblue. They are in partnership with Peaceworks.

Whats that? Well here we go.

Here is a big piece of the puzzle

blog.peaceworks.net/about/

Other urls found in this thread:

commerce.gov/directory/daniellubetzky
blog.peaceworks.net/2017/01/the-rise-and-decline-of-a-great-diaspora-by-gidi-grinstein/
twitter.com/danlub/status/824965696329236481
peterdaou.com/
bloomberg.com/profiles/people/15386188-tim-r-cobbold
bloomberg.com/quote/MKB:AU
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/people.asp?privcapId=34182466
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4C29D87AA600650F
susietompkinsbuell.org/grantees/
wsj.com/articles/leo-hindery-the-absurd-opposition-to-media-mergers-1410218261
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Podhoretz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Heritage_Foundation
opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/05/16/no-longer-wanting-to-die/#more-157028
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
paulgraham.com/startupfunding.html
codeforeblog.com/the-federal-reserve-authorized-a-money-laundering-bank/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumpity bump

See the Jews and Arabs are collaborating against white males people and it is clearly written across this guys company history.

Dont believe he is part of the swamp, well here you go

commerce.gov/directory/daniellubetzky

Post a screenshot

There you go. Behold one of the people behind the shills.

Here is more if you now want to

Many argue for the exceptionalism of Jewish life in the USA. They hold that Judaism is so intertwined with American values, and that the moral foundations of this great nation, which emanate from humanism, liberalism, democracy and free market, offer unprecedented protection to Jews in America. Therefore, they argue, American Jewry cannot and will not be subject to those historical dynamics of rise and decline of Jewish Diasporas.

he question then becomes to what extent American Jewry is also following the path of decline, which, to date, has been inevitable. In this case, the situation is even more nascent. The exceptional influence of American Jews and their disproportional acquisition of positions of power and authority in all branches of government, both federal and local, and in all areas of society, have been in exponential growth for the past three decades. So, at the moment, everything seems to be moving in the right direction.

Nonetheless, dark clouds may be gathering. A particularly worrying one is the gravitation of the view of Israel from being a bi-partisan matter, uniting Americans, into a wedge issue between powerful political factions within American society and politics. Recently it seems that for some the treatment of Israel is becoming a defining political issue, a newly born sibling to the political litmus test of pro-life-pro-choice. Suffice to say that our history — from Persia to France and Germany — warns us that such a condition is perilous.

dear diary, today OP delivered. OP was not a fag, he was actually kind of a cool guy.

from

blog.peaceworks.net/2017/01/the-rise-and-decline-of-a-great-diaspora-by-gidi-grinstein/

here is a leader in our current government and a heavy lobbyist saying in modern days what we have usually seen only in old quotes.

you know those KIND products in supermarkets? this is the guy.

his twitter and his thoughts on trump

twitter.com/danlub/status/824965696329236481

bumP

meet headliner #2

peterdaou.com/

dont think he hates christians?

At 15, he was conscripted into the Lebanese Forces (a Christian militia) and received combat training for three years.

want to know who he is in bed with, look at the attached image

One Voice and Action against Hunger are Mr. Daniel Lubetzky's initiatives.

How very odd?

Also, isn't it odd he was in charge of PR Newswire's strategy and Bloombergs?

Neato independent news!

Take a look at his other company relations and i will show you more and more.

I found a bump under the couch.

well well well

bloomberg.com/profiles/people/15386188-tim-r-cobbold

pr newswire and bloomberg are hqs in the City of London if you know what that is.

thats the center of jewish banking under the rothschilds.

Thanks guys, want to know more about this ShareBluers?

Well they werent always called that, they were called Blue Nation Review and previously they were Moko Social Media Limited

bloomberg.com/quote/MKB:AU

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/people.asp?privcapId=34182466

Look at the weird names and stock history with these guys.

We are getting into the deep shit boys and girls.

Eureka Mining on a social media board?

Nice work, however go for the big fish behind them and that requires checking their finance records.

Those people aren't the king on the chessboard.

Eureka Mining is a Chinese government owned operation and appears to be a big part of this Anti Trump effort.

So you're saying we have active proof that not the Russian but the Chinese government manipulated the American election?

Yup

Malcolm Raymond Scott James BBusS, CPA, FAICD, MAusIMM

Mr. Malcolm Raymond Scott James, also known as Mal, BBusS, CPA, FAICD, MAusIMM, serves as the Principal of MRJ Advisors. Mr. James serves as a Non Executive Finance Director of Eureka Mining PLC, Caspian Holdings plc and Cordillera Resources plc. He is a Partner in a boutique resource development and financing consultancy. He has been Executive Director of Tianshan Goldfields Ltd. since 2002.

Tianshan Goldfields is a Chinese Government project.

To connect the dots for everyone.

A group of Jews, Arabs, and Chinese have actively meddled in the American elections.

If you begin tracing ShareBlue's funding, you will see that we actually did have electoral fraud and it happened on the left.

The main culprits were the Israeli, Saudia Arabian, and Chinese governments.

I have to go but if you want more, I can try making another thread to build the case further and further.

if your on Trumps team, you can begin to own the narrative.

Get Breitbart and Drudge and Zerohedge to cover this.

OP is Steve Bannon

Endless bumps

Fuck me I hate shills

Bumpfh!

I forgot, the Mexican government was involved on behalf of the cartels in meddling with our election.

Building the case against these groups through Financial records and then turning those records into easy to use memes on pol should be our top priority.

I have just given solid proof that a Chinese Gold company made a social media site that was then sold to David Brock of all people.

I also showed you some of the other players that we can keep pulling the threads on.

>arabs

This is required being for all pollacks:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4C29D87AA600650F

Some of his lectures may be better than others but this playlist is pretty handy.

Has anyone found building coordinates for any of these shill faggots as instructed by a5?????

OP is steve bannon

He-Man. Nazi.

Bump. Veddy interdasting.

>Firefox
Can you atleast use a non SJW browser?

Meet your other enemies

Susie Tompkins Buell

susietompkinsbuell.org/grantees/

Leo Hindery Jr.

wsj.com/articles/leo-hindery-the-absurd-opposition-to-media-mergers-1410218261

James_Hormel

a quote from the last article

Mr. Hormel's nomination was aggressively opposed by a conservative religious organization, the Traditional Values Coalition, which provided senators with copies of sexually explicit material from a special gay-research center named for Mr. Hormel at the San Francisco Public Library.

The first two got rich all of a sudden and the last already had deals with the globalists, hmmmm

Steve Bannon isn't an sjw

fucking shills. they everywhere

bumpf!

Come back and do more threads user, this is interesting

Fuck shills

Good work, OP. Have a bump.

Bump

Bump for OP not being a fag

Stephen is based AF

What did they mean by this!?!

The nyt article about hormel is considered spam by Sup Forums it appears.

these people are colluding on media consolidation, climate laws, gay activism, etc.

you have more proof now and names. I hope I have lit the fire and I will start more threads like this till all are named and all the lies are shown.

finding the funding that is going into the press to destroy america will take time but trust me the reason they push the russia narrative is to make it difficult to point out the countries that actually did collude and alter the election for clinton.

i will give back the republic, to you the people.

bumpity bump bump bump

This is good stuff OP.

Have a bump.

one more for the road. another neocon jew for the fire:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Podhoretz

this guy gave you david brock and initiated him into the DC mysteries.

Thanks bannon. We love you

Good work user.

What a faggy thing to say.
Leafs are unbelievable.

My first thought too.

WTF I hate kind bars now

Get in here user, and start archiving everything. This is yuge.

Good work

Iron Cross is more WW1

>Long peace

What century is this guy referring too?

Bump #2 because this is some heavy good shit. Bless you, OP.

here is the place these guys all come from that are providing you the false dichotomy on both left and right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Heritage_Foundation

Since the 1970s the Heritage Foundation has been a beacon of liberal hope. Heritage's political success has inspired many liberals to partake in the creation of a "liberal Heritage Foundation,"[1] which would be able to counterattack the conservative version. Even Bill Clinton, in 2003, complained on NBC's Today Show that the Heritage Foundation had fierce allies in the newspapers and cable programs. The Heritage Foundation's influence is politically broad and well viewed, much more so than liberal programs.

as you can see, the center is not a bastion of conservative belief like you have been lied to about.

they are playing you but i will try to build your list of enemies to the Republic.

Shareblue COO Will Lippincott
>literal suide watch
opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/05/16/no-longer-wanting-to-die/#more-157028

OP BEFORE YOU GO

Is Trump aware?
How quickly do you need this info shared?

Get the usual suspects user. Get reddit. Breitbart, Veritas, interrupt Alex, etc

Don't forget to archive everything! This is good stuff.

Bump.

you did good lad

Bumping till my head gets sore.

Accepted the King Hussein Humanitarian Leadership Prize from Queen Noor, on behalf of the OneVoice movement
Received the PeaceMakers Award from the Catholic Theological Union

Sorry this will be my truely last post of the evening and I provide it because it is key on the last controversial point.

The Foundation maintains strong ties with the London Institute of Economic Affairs and the Mont Pelerin Society.

Both of those societies are tied up with the City of London and Liberal globalists if you look up their leaders.

Because what better place to hide your anti American agenda than by using a supposed pro-america, conservative front.

Named one of "43 Entrepreneurs Who Are Changing the World" by The Monitor Group and Fast Company magazine
Named Young Leaders Forum Fellow by the National Committee for USA-China Relations

Its time to purge the West of this (((Scum)))

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

>the Mexican government was involved on behalf of the cartels in meddling with our election
got any info you'd like me to gather on these mexican assholes meddling in your election? got any names or companies you need info on?

zerohedge is actually quality stuff user

Me too.

Digits confirm

ach du verfickte Scheisse

The public needs to be primed with this in an easily digestible way before a move is made by the DOJ

It's just normal leftist propaganda blatantly engaging in the worst kind of revisionist history.

"NO GOY! THE 20TH CENTURY WASN'T THE BLOODIEST IN HUMAN HISTORY!"

>stable world order
is this a joke

>genocides
>balkanization of... the balkans
>WWII
>vietnam
>korean war which is technically still going
>Iraq I
>Iraq II
>ongoing bullshit around syria
>literally bombing seven fucking countries right now
WHO IS THIS FUCKING RETARDED

HOW DO THEY NOT DROWN IN THE RAIN

Reminds me of the George Carlin bit.

Reddit? You mean Y Combinator right.

Look up their leadership. You the leadership of this company focuses on hacking and you know their technology was used to attack Iran right?

paulgraham.com/startupfunding.html

I've omitted one source: government grants. I don't think these are even worth thinking about for the average startup. Governments may mean well when they set up grant programs to encourage startups, but what they give with one hand they take away with the other: the process of applying is inevitably so arduous, and the restrictions on what you can do with the money so burdensome, that it would be easier to take a job to get the money.

You should be especially suspicious of grants whose purpose is some kind of social engineering-- e.g. to encourage more startups to be started in Mississippi. Free money to start a startup in a place where few succeed is hardly free.

Some government agencies run venture funding groups, which make investments rather than giving grants. For example, the CIA runs a venture fund called In-Q-Tel that is modelled on private sector funds and apparently generates good returns. They would probably be worth approaching—if you don't mind taking money from the CIA.

There you go. I hope that energizes to do your part.

Yeah this guy is an asshole. His opinions are exactly the same as the vomit that comes from Songbird McCain's wrinkly rancid piehole.

www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2016-01-07/too-big-to-value-why-saudi-aramco-is-in-a-league-of-its-own

so many fucking goddamn rats

sickening

Bump

someone did better work than i did on that one

codeforeblog.com/the-federal-reserve-authorized-a-money-laundering-bank/

many of the banks that partner with the federal reserve have been indicted as cartel money launderers.

those banks also gave to clinton significantly and if you trace the money well enough, they fund the media campaigns against Sup Forums positive topics.