Pedophilia Explained...?

I'm 32, married with two kids. First time I had sex I was 15, she was 14.

I also happen to be attracted to girls 14 and up. Have been as long as I can remember, maybe always. However I've never had sex with anyone outside of my own age group, never abused anyone or anything even close to that.

But the attraction is always there. Shit I probably married my wife because she has a very teenage frame (4'11" - 90lbs). At the same time, I've never been attracted to boys or men of any age.

So I'm wondering if there is some correlation between a persons first sexual experience and their sexual preferences later in life. Anyone relating to this? I've heard that some pedo's were also abused when they were younger, which is what has been jimmying my neutrons lately. Plus all the pedo talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hang yourself, pederast.

pedophilia should only be legal with black men/girls. white boys are dirty as fuck and no young girl would want hands of a dirty white boy on her

this user knows how to Sup Forums
this isn't fucking dr. Phil

No, it's actually pretty normal. Polanski is right, everyone wants to fuck young girls.
It's the fags with MILF fetsiesh that are abnormal and probably want to fuck their moms.

You're a pedo, kill yourself and your kids because they probably have it too. You should have known not to breed since you're filth

Nope, pedos are just powerhungry faggots. That's really all there is to it.

Jesus christ, Andrej, how many (You)s did you get today?

Nice try FBI, tl;dr die pedo scum

>pedophilia should only be legal with black men/girls. white boys are dirty as fuck and no young girl would want hands of a dirty white boy on her

degeneracy in human form

He's a hebephile and not a pedophile. Fucking morons. As long as you have your wife I don't care.

Interesting point, thanks for the read

So.....let me get this right...

You think it's ok to fwant to fuck young girls, but there is something wrong with liking mature females instead?

Probably, most wont admit it in public.

Well, as a girl who was once 14, I can't blame you for being attracted to them. Many, if the not the majority of 14 year olds are already well into puberty, already have the bodies of adult women, and assuming you aren't attracted to their age alone, I think it's fairly normal.

That being said, please for the love of all that is holy do not fuck a teenage girl. You have a wife, and that is way too fucking young. And don't do any creepy shit to your kids if one or both are girls. That's also fucked up.

Don't be a degenerate.

Don't buy it, I had my first shag at 16, with a 15yr old bird, and been into milfs since I was 20...

Being physically attracted to fertile young women isn't unnatural, acting on it is the problem. 14-17 year old girls may be mature physically,but they do not posses the mental competence to consent.

14 isn't pedophilia no matter how much /r/the_donald newfags say it is.

Pedophilia is sub 11 or 12 years old.

> grill

> pink ID

Wew

>I also happen to be attracted to girls 14 and up
That's not pedophilia and has nothing to do with it. It's pretty normal, really. Of course, it's also normal to realize how dumb and immature they are, and how much of mistake it would be to act on your desires.

>with a 15yr old bird
That poor bird you MONSTER

tits or gtfo

>as a girl
>a girl
>girl
You know the rules TITS OR GTFO

Yeah, there could be some correlation.

First girlfriend was about 5'1 or something. Still mainly into short pale chicks.

Also, attraction to late teens is actually considered perfectly normal for everyone of any age because of evolution. However 14 isn't late teen, but you said older which could extend into the late teen category I guess.

You're a little creepy but maybe not a full fledged pedo. It really boils down to why you're attracted to them. Still creepy, but you won't increase in creepiness levels so long as you don't fuck, rape, stalk, prey on, abuse, etc. a teen girl, ever.

Sounds familiar

So, let me get this straight...

When you are 12, and you start noticing girls, and start fapping, and then all though your teens enjoying girls your own age, and if you arent a complete loser, having sex with them.

Then when you turn 18, you are supposed to be completely unattractive to anything younger than 18, and absolutely not date them.

Then all though your adulthood those girls you found pretty in your early teens, you are totally 100% not physically attracted to them any more, or you are a pedo.

Is this How it works in America, and if so, why?

Interesting theory, OP. I would be against there being any connection. Maybe there's some nostalgia though. I'm certain that biologically, however, an attraction to post-pubescent teenagers is perfectly common. It's simply something that most people are righteous enough to control and socially conscious enough not to talk about.

sasuga kek

Who the fuck do you think I am, a roastie? I have standards.

Not unreasonable.

To be clear, I'm not going to, or trying to, or ever plan on having sex with a minor. I do believe that is abuse since as an adult you're in a position of power.

I'm just thinking now more than ever that one's sexual preference stems from an initial or early experiences.

I'm very attracted to my wife and love her and her alone. And we bang on the reg, shit is cash.

>a persons first sexual experience and their sexual preferences later in life.

No, but it is quite normal being attracted to teens and it isn't pedophilia. Going around fucking 14 yo. is however frowned upon in this day and age. Which is why you sholdn't

From the perspective of optimal mating age, younger > older (to a point). Best ages are for a good outcome are around 18-25, give or take.

Fuck off you're out of your element

Stop posting niggers with underage girls it is revolting

KYS

From a pure biological and evolutionary standpoint? Yes

Yeah but I'm not attracted to the power aspect, I just think they're hot. Young, developed, what's not to like? Are you going to sit there and tell me Mila isn't a qt 3.14 in my op?

Thank you for posting, the van will be there soon.

>nostalgia
That's likely a significant factor for those attracted to teens. I live vicariously through anime school girls because I never got to be a cute school girl myself, for example. Because of that I've developed an attraction (not sexual, I'm straight) to high school girls in a way that's hard to describe. Like I want to protect them and be their friend and cuddle and kiss them (only pecks, no tongue, only sometimes on the lips) but don't want to fuck them. I only want to fuck adult males.

Yeah pretty much. When I was 17 my boyfriend at the time was accused of being a pedo by bumblrinas for dating me.

>be 14
>fool around with first girl who is 14
>god she looks like a child
>shit I must look like a child
>don't have sex / fool around until age 18

jesus christ fucking grow up op. you sick piece of shit

Being attracted to a young female that has gone through puberty and can bear children is normal and not pedophilia.

However, that does not necessary mean it is legal to have sex with them.

This is how it works here. Who knows why, but it makes talking about pedophilia impossible. See the first response on this ridiculously noninflammatory post to understand American knee-jerk response.

well first of all 14 isnt pedophilia

second of all I can see where you're coming from since I didn't lose my virginity until I was 18 and I get creeped out when girls under 18 find me attractive, even though the age of consent here is 16

Just because you have shit taste and are a faggot doesn't mean everyone is

As someone who has been molested I can tell you I hate pedofiles and molesters. If I could I would kill all of them.
>mfw if I ever go to prison and get to murder some

OP, pedos are those who are attracted to pre pubescent children.
You are Ephephobe(?)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia

Its quite normal to be attracted to 14/15+, a lot of them look much older.
Unless you're very much into MILFs and older woman, you have definitely seen 15 year old girl at some point and your jaw dropped. You probably didint even know she was 15.
Personally I think woman is at prime beauty between 16 and 20, depending on woman.

Watch that edge fag

I bet you're the typical tumblrina all sex is rape type.

this, its Hebephilia

Mila's a jew and she looks like shit in that image. But if you're simply attracted to them being young (but not too young) while still having developed bodies and somewhat developed minds, then that's probably normal-ish. Normal enough.

Again, just don't do anything you fucking sicko.

You mean the van with the racist ice-cream melody, or the van of disappearance. Please be the ladder.

> the mental competence to consent.

I would argue that they absolutely do. This has been the norm in human societies for thousands of years.

What they dont posses are the resources to raise any possible offspring. Modern civilization demands a lot more in regards to education (many years, college etc) before one is able to get the skills needed to hold a job and sustain a family.

Back then all you had to do was hunt and more recently agricultural stuff, which was tough physically but had very little educational demands so people married much younger and had many kids.

lol you can't get girls your own age

Yeah to be clear, I'm not trying to or ever plan on having sex with a minor, or even trying to justify people wanting that. I'm simply talking about the attraction, and yes to their bodies, not the age or power aspect.

I do love my wife, she's hot and we band on the reg. Shit is cash.

From a biological and evolutionary perspective, yes.

Kurwa, this guy again.

>I live vicariously through anime school girls because I never got to be a cute school girl myself, for example.

Stopped reading right there, also fucking kill yourself.

This is about attraction to young girls, not being one.

It works this way for the same reason it's illegal for credit card companies to solicit credit cards to minors. They don't have the mental capacity to consent or enter into contracts. It's very simple legal theory and practice. Just have to use a bit of logic.

Ok see this is what I was looking for.

So no attraction to younger girls? Even legal ones? How old are you now if you don't mind me asking?

>You probably didint even know she was 15
That happens so fucking often it's not even funny, especially with today's slutty basic bitch culture and how 12 year olds cake on makeup, wear booty shorts, and act like sluts to try and emulate older women.

Please tie a noose around your neck, attach other end of noose to a sturdy anchor (such as a ceiling fan), get up on a chair, and jump off said chair.

Remember that girl you made out with or fucked when you were young teen?

Pro tip: you're gonna remember that your whole life, and it's always going to be exciting, way more exciting that fucking your fat 50 year old wife.

Ha, I'm a man.
Also these was no edge implied. I'm completly serious. You probably don't understand. Being molested as a child fucks you up.

Well, I don't think it's that complicated. Pederasts are fucking sick people.

You're just low test. If you were a high test alpha male like most of the guys here, you'd be all about those t h i c c broads.

Yes i totally agree with the mental maturity part.

>You can't handle a REAL woman

Hello tumblreddit

So what is attraction to what society considers a fully developed woman? Does that have an assigned name?

Sexual attraction labels are a social construct.

Nope. Only rape does. Consensual sexual acts only fuck you up if you get brainwashed by therapist kikes and the """"justice""""" system.

handle =/= get

aren't the same you simpleton. there are plenty of women 20+ that look young and some have a mind like a young teen.

>and if so, why?

because muh jebus, muh sky-daddy

>KYS
Behind every moralfag and whitenight is a bitter virgin>jesus christ fucking grow up op. you sick piece of shit

Most of the girls in my class were fully developed at 14. Some of them even had tits at age 10. I fucked my then gf at age 14 and it was great. Nice perky tits, small but and angel face. No regrets. something must be wrong with you

Every pedophiles should burn.

And you won't fuck your children, right?

If you promise not to do anything gross, I'll forgive you. Some teen girls and, god I hate saying this but even 11/12 year old girls can have fully mature or just generally amazing bodies. Still wouldn't fuck them though, partially because I'm not into girls and because they're fucking 12.

But I'm also attracted to them in a non-sexual way. Think of it as similar to mothers' obsessions with babies, or a person obsessed with kittens/cats.

Ya I totally can't get some whore ass nasty roastie

Super hard to get one of those right?

We reach our reproductive peak around that age.

>I'm not into girls

Refer to my previous comment.

>kys

This pieroge going around shitting up every thread.

>dat projection

lol. good luck dude. maybe if you lost weight and stop being a little bitch you can actually have the sex life you want.

You mean OP's age, 32? Yes. Grown ass men have no business in fucking 12+ year old children, no matter how much you change the label, be it hebe or any other x-phelia, it's still the same as having sex with children.

>Who the fuck do you think I am, a roastie? I have standards.
>have standards
Again tits or gtfo, fake wo(man)

>this, its Hebephilia
Wrong. Pedophilia is the attraction to pre-pubecent children, regardless of their age.
>Hebephilia
Just another jewtrick to patologize normal healthy desires

>look up adolescence on wikipedia
>see this

Yeah I'm the one projecting not the one baselessly talking about me being unable to get some nasty whore

Why the fuck do you people think "underage" is pedophilia?

Underage = legal age of consent. The legal age of consent could be fucking 30. It's just a legal system. It differs from state to state, country to country, because the line has to be drawn somewhere.

14 year olds are post-pubescent. Fucking a 14 year old is a statuary rape charge, NOT pedophilia.

Pedophilia is PRE-PUBERTY.

please google average age of puberty and the meaning of the words you're blindly putting down.

>nasty whore

lol so you seek a young kid cause they aren't "tainted" yet?

FPWP
Look up the word pederast dick head

You're an idiot who I'm guessing was never molested as a kid. There's nothing consensual about it.

nah i first became a man at 13, lost my v card at 13, first fed my dick at 13 and my first fuck was at 13. so i think i have a unique experience. yeh she was hot, blue eyes dyed black hair. perfect bod. but as i grew my tastes evolved. i prefer 20-25 year olds now.

are you unironically saying that fucking a 6 year old kid is the same as a 14 yr old fully sexually developed teenager?

Dont get me wrong, I dont like the idea behind such a wide age gap because of power, but its perfectly normal for the old dude to be attracted to them.

>whiteknight
>moralfag
>virgin
these don't apply, but you should still consider KYS.

yes

Young girls 13+ can be hot. Not all, because girls develop at different ages. Your dick doesn't care about social mores. It likes ass, tits, and a pretty face. Any guy who says otherwise is bullshitting himself.

Post boy pussi.

Do it, faggot.

>wanting to fuck kids

Pedoshits die.

>Who knows why,
The Luciferian pedophile elite use sex as a control mechanism.

By conflating the relatively common sexual attraction toward underage teenagers with sexual attraction toward literal children, they ensure that politicians ensnared by jailbait honeypots will be as easily controlled through blackmail as a politician with a taste for preschoolers, since they know they will not be able rely on public sympathy to see them through the ensuing scandal.

> As a girl

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this ads absolutely nothing to your post. If you are desperate for attention you can get it by posting you tits on Sup Forums and/ get the fuck out

LOL classic cuck move.

>Yes or no

I bet you support consent cards too

Wahhhh someone touched your wee wee, get over it. Far worse things happen in this country to children than mutual enjoyment.

If you didn't consent then it's rape. That's different. Stop bundling all sex into your bad experience.

So most of Sup Forums should die?

MORALFAGS BTFO

Attraction to teenagers =/= pædofilia.