NEW LEADER OF ALT-RIGHT

Now that Milo is gone and Richard Spencer got beaten by anti-fa like a girl, should Common Filth be named the new leader of alt-right?

Pros:
>non degenerate
>makes quality vids
>hates faggots and degenerates
>fights for traditional values

cons:
>spic
>jewish
>Californian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah
youtube.com/watch?v=vVdeKYxS6jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All i need is a Platform.

Godly nigger loving cuckold filth spic will hang with Milo the race mixing pedo gay Jew

>triggered degenerate
>Anglo flag
CF was right again

I choose The Golden One.

>Swede
>Shredded as fuck
>Pagan
>Anti-Degeneracy
>Pro-Evropa
>Generally sound in doctrine
>Has youtube, facebook, instagram

I still wonder why common filth hadnt got any endorsement here. He's leagues better than niggerkike faggot and Spencer

WHERE IS HE GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. I NEED MY WEEKLY FIX !!!

Common Filth is a faggot that would rather bitch and moan about white degeneracy than actually do anything to help the white race.

probably because he's a low-IQ spic.

>danced on a truck during a pride parade.

Most whites don't like to get called out on their shit. But he doesn't got as much hostility here as he gets on 8ch.

He is a lazy spic.

Confronting you with the reality that many of today's whites are no better or even worse than Muslims or niggers does help the white race.

There's really nobody else. Greg Johnson fails at realpolitik, Heimbach is a mouthbreather, NRxfagosphere in general is too middle class and self-important, TRShills are too compromised, Anglin is too mental, Weev is too wacky, Henrik Palmgren is too busy, Woes is too fat

I'd say Brett Stevens but nobody even knows who the fuck he is

That was before he was enlightened.

Hey gringo, there is no such thing as the alt right.

The alt-right is dead, Drumpf is finished

common filth is what happens when you take religion too seriously and go insane

How about you stupid fucking shabbos goyim stop trying to give a face to the movement and making it easier to attack it?

We have to meme CF as the "alt-right leader" into the mainstream media. His content is triggering even for Sup Forums, imagine the average liberal listening to him ranting about POZ LOADS and colleges being morally worse places for girls than strip clubs. It'd also trigger 8ch who have a hate boner for him and of course CF himself, considering that he is not really into chans and doesn't like Trump or really anyone from the "alt-right".

there's nothing wrong with exposing degeneracy but his assertion that white are irredeemable and the biggest degenerates is both retarded and unproductive.

CF is nothing more than an intellectual masturbater that would rather stroke his own ego and collect rent off of it than actually do anything about the issues he talks about. in short, he's hardly any better than the sodomites he complains about. he's a LARPing faggot.

Heimbach is LARPy but he's actually pretty good at speaking

Weev is great

Jared Taylor is good too

Weev lost me at "there is a jewish conspiracy to confuse goyim with fake physics"

Jared Taylor is a philosemite, fuck him

Heimbach could be alright if he stopped acting like Racist Lenin, yeah

>Woes is too fat
woes is a manlet, but last I checked he wasn't fat.

and why does the alt right need a singular leader? it's not like Hitler 2.0 has manifested himself yet.

clearly the answer is Matt Forney

my vote is for "The Golden One"
youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah

take the iron pill and join the glorious path

I think it has more to do with him being an edgelord and maybe slightly on the spectrum. Still, his worldview is mostly fine, even is he is too much about fire and brimstone.

Basically the whole 'alt-right' thing is a meme, a boogeyman created by the leftist media. Sup Forums is not one person, there is no international right-wing conspiracy to gas the kikes, but it's hilarious reading all the triggered shit about the rise of the alt-right and fascism.

>his assertion that white are irredeemable and the biggest degenerates is both retarded and unproductive.
I've listened to many of his podcasts, both his older (where he was just your standard Sup Forums poster) and newer (afterhe stared too long into the Abyss) ones and he never said anything like that. He is not a white supremacist, though he is a racial realist, but he says that you can't change anything until you get your shit together, which is an uncomfortable truth for many people.

Considering they hate everyone we like, we should just choose a liberal figure head and make him our leader.

isn't he the motivational speaker? like, living in a van down by the river?

make me a fucking goulash, laszlo

>He is not a white supremacist
never claimed he was.

>he says that you can't change anything until you get your shit together, which is an uncomfortable truth for many people.
if that was all he did, i wouldn't have a problem with him, but he constantly starts stupid shit on twitter and won't shut the fuck up about how whites deserve to die because muh sodomites.

to be fair though, it would piss me off a lot less if I didn't see literally skin head tier neo-nazis that think white nationalism isn't extreme enough for them retweeting his bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=vVdeKYxS6jc

>if I didn't see literally skin head tier neo-nazis that think white nationalism isn't extreme enough for them retweeting his bullshit.
Retweeting as proofs of white genocide and divide & conquer from a jewish spic or as truth? If the latter it's hilarious, CF is going to turn the skinheads into fag-lynching religious zealots.

let me share with you a little story

>see neo-nazi pagan lady on my tl signalling against Mike Enoch having a Jewish wife and allegedly also being jewish
>never shuts up about jews and degenerates and is constantly being confrontational with anyone that is just slightly more moderate on an issue than she is
>almost every fucking day this bitch will retweet some retarded bullshit CF posted
>always taking the side of CF

it baffles my fucking mind how much self-awareness some of these people lack

plz bamp muh thrad

>neo-nazi pagan
>constantly retweeting CF
kek