BEST PRESIDENT EVER

TRUMP IS THE BEST US PRESIDENT EVER!

*Obama

Sorry, Drumpftard. HMU when Trump singlehandedly saves America from the worst resession in human history.

You should gg1as yourself.

Have to earn that .02 cents somehow I guess?

Even if that were true, the man's brought us to the brink of fucking civil war. Economy won't mean shit.

>Still shilling for Obama.

wew lad

Implying that taking trillion dollars of tax money and throwing it at the market is fixing a recession..

nigga please, Obama didnt do shit

Wow! Five (you)s without breaking a sweat. No wonder leafs are always shilling for Obongo.

He's only been a president for a month, though. I think you should wait for at least..at least 6 months. I mean even that is too soon.

Obama?

Literally who?

its hardly been the worst recesssion in human history, if we just look back at the previous century we see economic crises that were much worse than our current recession and more importantly trump is among the people who rely on government support to bail them out when they inevitably screw up (note that this is what banks did in 2008 and we know what followed) but then turn around and deny middle and lower class people the same safety net.

Dodd-Frank is the reason. Fuck idiots.

>I was only pretending to lust after nigger cock!

Good Thread

Trump is a hero to the whole west

When do we get to start the Lion Party as a third party option?

I wish we could help him...

I dont doubt that if shit hits the fan people will rally. But I wish we could do something to fght all this Lefty bullshit.

You mean like elect a based as fuck President that pisses them off on a daily ?