I was walking on campus today when I spotted this (pic related)

I was walking on campus today when I spotted this (pic related).

I thought it was muh (((>6 gorgillion))), why is it 5.8 gorgillion here? Is my college campus redpilled for giving this (((accurate))) (((estimate)))?

>african-germans
>unknown
>lets give them a fuck load of flags anyways

It was at least a row of flags from what I can remember, which is probably atleast 30 flags.

30 x 5,000 = 150,000

Seems totally accurate!

>soviets: 3million

what did they mean by this?

Trash the sign and start ripping the flags out.

If anyone stops you just tell them how offensive you find it all.

>pink
>homosexuals

Sup Forums will have problems with those numbers.

only 200k gypsies?
I thought they killed ALL gypsies from axis controlled territory, I imagined there were many more, maybe it's only a spanish and romanian thing that theres a lot of gypsies around, or maybe is that they''re so noisy that for each one you think there's a 100

>More Jews died than Soviets

Is this what higher education is in American today?

2000 Jehovah's Witnesses?
Homosexuals!? Jesus Christ I'm out.

Why do you think I posted it here?

When I saw that on campus I said to myself "Oy Vey muh 6 gorgillion", behind a group of large muslim gorilla women wearing beats by dre over their headscarves.

What a time to be alive!

kek they included german-africans just becase muh BLM

WE
WUZ
STRIPED
PAJAMAS

To their credit they're probably only talking about the Soviets who died in the Holocauster, not in the war. I mean seriously, it's only people who died in the Holocaust that are important, not anyone else. Right guys?

Do you go to CSU, OP?

>behind a group of large muslim gorilla women wearing beats by dre over their headscarves
I laughed.

I was referring more to the disproportionate representation of the Soviets to the Jews.

Yes. Memorial is out in front of the LSC over by the engineering building if you want to see it.

>African-Germans

They didn't kill negroes. A few even made their way into the Wehrmacht. The few dindus living in Germany at the time were the half-breed bastards created by coalburning prostitutes fucking French colonial dindu troops during the occupation of the Rhineland.

That handful of nignogs weren't killed, they were just sterilized.

But, oy vey, let's gib them flags too.

OP needs to get a sharpie and put a 1 in front of the 3.

See I wasn't even thinking that way.
SILLY FUCKING ME.

it's not anywhere near 6million

fucking hell they even changed the numbers in auschwitz to "around 1 million" down from 4mill

20 million soviets died

MUH SOVIETS

seriously there aint no need for this pedantry

rev up those lawn mowers!

>germans-africans

kek, of course there was a typo. Jesus that's embarrassing.

germans-africans? WHAT THE ACTUAL SHIT?

they meant nazi africans

BAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

>Look the Nazis were ok with throwing colored people on the front lines to fight!
>They werent that bad!

Fuck these people. Why? Shit like this, and not even bothering to mention the lives lost saving innocents and the soldiers who were dying in the fucking mud or horribly disfigured, when that number exceeds this 6 million. NONE of the memorials, NONE OF THEM have a thank you or a list or a number that includes the lives lost of civilians in all EU countries or the soldiers that gave everything for them.

FUCK these pandering Jews. The rest are OK

Are... you making a joke?

because it can be used against America as well as many other interracial states.

Or are you being sarcastic? In which case /sarcasm would help me better understand the plight of the common nigger

>soldiers from occupied territories used in local militaries
>woah dude this destroyed the propaganda that the nazis were racist I can truly see now!

Are you dumb?

if the nazis are racist so is any fucking other "pro"-"insert colour"-"group"

>Jehova's Witnesses

BASED
A
S
E
D

Fuck those faggots coming to my house trying to get me to convert.

BLM
MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD
FUCKING JEWS
UH

TURTLES

FUCK WHAT YOU MEAN NIGGER?

Lots of penalties occurred on that field

>Jews: 5,800,000
WHAT THE FUCK DID THOSE DIRTY GOYIM MEAN BY THIS?

I find it amazing that the Allies managed to win the war without a single German civiian casualty. Truly, they were the good guys!

thank god I left that liberal hell hole. fuck wash u

FUCKING HELL BRITANYS THINKING THEY ARE SMART AS FUCK

DO YOU REALIZE HOW KEKED YOUR COUNTRY IS?

IT'S ILLEGAL TO SAY CERTAIN WORDS THERE

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU HAVE EVEN 1/10TH OF THE WHOLE PICTURE?

Didn't even think of that.

fixed your image OP

And here I thought you were just gonna fuck around with the numbers.

NO GERMANS DIED DURING THE MAKING OF THIS TIMELINE

GET BACK TO WORK

University of Utah?

hey that looks a bit like syria

funny that

Daesh is probably still UK/America/COMMONWEALTH

i mean... DEUTSCH not DAESH

lololololol

Calm down Pierre.

you NEED TO PHONE A FRIEND?

I LOST MY EARS IN THE WAR

DIDN'T STALIN HAVE A RED PHONE?

THIS SEEMS LIKE MORE SOVIET PROPAGANDIZING OF JEWRMANY

tfw one of them Jehovah's

i demand reparations

There's no purple, which was the camp badge colour for NEETs

Whatchu smokin' tonight? Sounds fun.

>Nothing for american soldiers

Fuck these marxist shitheads

SMOKING JEWS IN MY PIPE MADE OF ZYKLON B

GET SOME NIGGER

LEARN TO EAT LESS PEOPLE

Okay man, sounds good.

Soviets lost more than even the fake number of Jews.

>that headline
>literally "the call that didn't save 6 gorillion jews"

CAN SOMEONE MAKE THIS INTO A SERIOUS MEME?

I LOVE ISRAEL

DON'T YOU?

That 5M number for non-Jews is totally made up, right?

SERIOUS COMMENT

Follow up, ~8,67m Soviet soliders, another ~11m civilians. Jews lost 600k tops, more likely 300k.

There wasn`t even that many Afro-Germans in Germany at the time. And there are conflicting first hand accounts (from Afro-Germans) that Blacks in Germany were basically left alone and kept to themselves (the very few that were there). Seems fucking ridiculous to make up a number out of your ass.
This. And even reports of sterilization are mixed and skewed for propaganda reasons of course.

yes, its closer to 30 million

DEEATH TO ALL JEEWS

SUBSCRIBE TO KEEMSTAR

Reported to JIDF and ANTI DEFAMATION LEAGUE for not showing up the real numbers , that being : 600 trillion jews . The end . No other people died, goyim

underrated
kek

desu i think that nig 3rd pic in is the same dude

HE must have been the POSTER BOY for SCHWARZ DEUTSCH

As someone who does irrigation work, I am extremely insulted at the use of the flags.

Do burnouts in the shape of a swastika and watch as all the kikes kick their inbred legs in the air and cry about their fucking imaginary shoah.

Fuck this forced Holocaust meme.

FTFY

WHAT HAPPENS TO BODIES UNDERGROUND MR IRRIGATION?

I NEED TO KNOW

CSU?

Lefties never mention anything of War Crimes commited by the Soviets. They ignore the Rape of East Prussia entirely, or respond with ((they deserved it for killing russians en masse)). Which in itself is most likely untrue and Soviet propaganda to stop minorities in the Baltics, Ukraine, and Caucasus region from aiding the Germans in exchange for independence.

So it`s okay if the Soviets attacked civilian targets, raped every women they saw as one witness put it `- They raped every woman they saw from aged 8 to 80; - because its okay if its an act of revenge but god forbid the Germans execute paritsans and locals fucking up German supply lines after being warned they would be executed... Ugh the double think hurts my head.

>at least 80,000 freemasons were killed by the nazis
>fags and jehovahs witnesses who were only killed in the few thousands are apparently more important than 80,000 upstanding members of society

Fucking end it now.

It depends on the local weather really. In moderate to hot humid areas you'll see them break down quick and I mean top to bottom. Even the bones don't last that long. The most you find in that case is teeth. Arid areas really preserve more whether near to the surface or buried deeper. Head out into Arizona or New Mexico and you'll find bones everywhere, some that have been there in the exact state for decades.

What would happen if someone made something like this for the 4-5 million dead German soldiers and millions more dead civilians?

>Doesn't include all the euros that don't fall into those categories

>gives some unknown number of niggers a shitload of flags

Aren't those pesticide flags?
I mean, I know you're cheap, but surely the parallel is a bit awkward?

How "homosexuals" made that list is beyond beyond and causes one to want to dismiss the entire fucking thing for it.

>pesticide flags?
wat? They're just the kind of flags you normally use in construction and landscaping and whatnot to signify that there's a line or pipe underground. Still cheap as hell though. As expected of (((them))).

3rd across looks like a failed fusion between mike pence and ted cruz

sarcasm

and it was just a point to point out Nazi sympathizers, American Exceptionalism shouldnt base themselves off of failures.

Its funny as hell no one ever learns about the tens of thousands of freemasons, thousands of clergy+monks&nuns, and the conservatives&aristocrats who got sent to the camps for opposing the regime. I pretty much hold the standard view on the holocaust that muh six miliion (closer to 5.5 mil iirc) jews were killed and all, but if you deny the holocaust has been used for political purposes and the narrative twisted to fit certain agendas you're an idiot.

FUNNY THAT THE JEWS WERE THE COLOUR OF "GAS/OIL"

ZYKLON B STILL REPPIN' IT

>closer to 5.5 mil iirc

why is america so fucking obsesed with the holocaust?

Because the jews control our media, Fake Texas. This shit is Sup Forums 101.

The thing is they didn't literally count all the dead jews or were able to construct the number from records. They basically looked at the gap in the european jewish population after the war. Sup Forums likes to joke about how the six million number popped up over and over before the holocaust, but it really was roughly the size of the jewish population of east-central europe.

>tfw you grew up believing their lies

real soviet : 12 million

wtf fucking american jew slaves

DEATH TO AMERICA

Hey faggot, I go to the same school. The kikes do this every year. This is what you should do.
1. buy 20000 red flags
2. plant them in the field next to this one or in the intramural field
3. sign saying something like number killed by Marxists on same scale or some shit.
4. ????
5. BTFO Marxists and kikes.

THAT IS ILLEGAL AND WOULD CONSTITUTE HOLOCAUST DENIAL

YOU WOULD SPEND TIME IN GERMAN PRISON, SUCH AS ERNST ZUNDEL, FRED LEUCHTER, AND GERMAR RUDOLPH

NEVER 5GET THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER 6GET ABOUT THE 7MILLION JEWS

X-Ray this is Hunter-2-1-Actual, we are 5 mikes out
REMOVE POUTINE

It's a Kike effort to make people believe the Holohoax is real, because the number is more precise and they're rounding it down, which is never something (((they))) would permit, or would they?

Hunter-2-1-Actual I am receiving sporadic shitposting in my sector, please advise.

>I thought it was muh (((>6 gorgillion))), why is it 5.8 gorgillion here?
Jews 5,800,000
People with disabilities 250,000
= 6,050,000

Those poor 10 million Jews. If only there was a way to get back at those nasty Nazis for the 20 million of gods chosen people they murdered.

We should import violent 3rd world niggers and sandniggers to stop the tragedy of 40 million jewish deaths from happening again.

>killing soviets
>killing people your at war with
wtf i hate hitler now