The minorities here who align themselves with the alt-right, white nationalists...

The minorities here who align themselves with the alt-right, white nationalists, american nationalists (closeted white nationalists/supremacists) are such utter self hating cucks.

Listen and listen up you dumb spics, niggers, gooks and sand monkeys (including Turks and Iranians). These people will never, read again, NEVER, fucking accept you! Stop kissing up to them and their god damn "muh western culture" degeneracy as they despise you and always will. They will never view you as their equals, even the ones who proclaim to be egalitarian probably have some white superiority complex and view you as the other and inferior.

This specifically goes to the minority cucks from America and Canada like the likes of jihadi jesus, Jackie Sup Forums and leafbro who are the house negros of these white identity movements. Stop with your inferiority complex take pride in your background, fuck white women and take advantage of the sinking ship (america and western civilization), stop helping the god damn enemy, cause once they get what they want they'll turn on you as well.

Some red pill for our brothas.

we hold up purity as an ideal. but realistically if you're mostly white you'd be accepted anyway.

even in nazi germany you could become a german citizen as a half breed.

but tbqh you're pretending like this is just about whites. i think asians blacks whoever you are should do the same. make your nations great again.

>tfw im french mexican born in canada
What side should i join?

A fucking leaf intellectual

Don't listen to OP. We believe there should be a home for all races and cultures.

Just because we don't want to destroy all forms of diversity via long term gradual mixing, doesn't mean we want to destroy them otherwise.

kek

PUT COMMIE SCUM IN THEIR PLACE

EHTNO-STATES FOR EVERY RACE

Fuck off commie scumbag.
The left is toxic and degenerate and should be exterminated.

Make what nations great again? We're already in our nation: america. America is 42% non white last time I checked. You're not gonna have a white ethno state without war and violence and this is precisely why I'm not rooting for white nationalists or western supremacists, cause it's going to bite me in the ass at the end of the day.

I see OP coming to our board but we don't don't attend his...
>Desperation is a stinky cologne

Yeah, cause the commies never committed genocide. (/sarcasim)

Read a book, and see how many people died under Stalin and Mao

America is fucked. the only options are mix together into one mutt breed or for the US to balkanize.

i was talking about nations in europe africa and asia mostly

This is bait but I'll bite.

I don't align with White people. I align with my own kind.

I want ethno-states divided up in the US based on race.

>implying that they have anything to do with this victory

daily reminder that ww2 is war between deceived whites. Whites rescued you from whites
kneel and pray, nigger

>fuck white people, i'm your real friend, goy...-uh i mean comrade

better dead than red

I'm not a leftist, but a right wing Iranian nationalist, but I don't support the white nationalist brand of the right wing that views me as the enemy, inferior or the other. This is common sense thinking. Just because you're anti leftist doesn't mean you should be pro any and all right winged movements. World isn't black and white.

I do support the left in america over the right though cause they benefit me and my people overall.

kys

You don't get any inch of the US nigger. That's white land. You'll be shipped back to Africa before that ever happens.

amidoinitrite?

> but I don't support the white nationalist brand of the right wing that views me as the enemy, inferior or the other
dude most people dont give a shit. they just dont want to see their own kind turn into huehues. its not about being muh supremacy really. its about continuing to exist.

Quebec nationalism would suit you well.

>US Nationality is based on birthright
>People are only American insofar as their citizenship
>Without a Constitution there is no "American race"

LOL. That applies in countries like Germany who actually have a concept of blood and soil.

Nice bait there leaf. This country was founded by mongrels, promotes mongrel ideals.

The only way to fix it is to divide the lines amongst the current ethnic divisions.

Exterminate Leftists.

Each ethnicity deserves it's place in the world.
Multiculturalism, not Uniculturalism (communism)

That's not going to happen. America is not going to separate on racial lines. Americas future is huehuehue, not much me or you can do about it.

if it balkanized right now plenty of states would be whether you like it or not.

NON, i hate quebec desu, most of them make fun of my accent and tell me to go back even though they didnt finnish highscool

Why you guys think races can't get along? I sit next to black people on the bus everyday and they never bother me.

Considering most of Sup Forums wants me deported for being non-white even though I was born here to legal Mexican immigrants and I love this country, I don't want ethno-nationalism. I want civic nationalism not where non-whites leech off whites but where non-whites can embrace Anglo-American culture and leave their native culture behind to form one American nationality. Europe though, needs to be 100% white imo. Same with Africa and eastern Asia with their respective races.

True natsoc supports reasonable national pride for all, nonwhites included, as long as they live as a national state and not parasitic diasporas ("minorities" in newspeak). Only those who invade or subvert considered enemies.

>I want civic nationalism
Enjoy being fucked over by kike diaspora (or some other). They dont want (((civic nationalism))) for themselves but they will use it to the full extent.

>claims to celebrate diversity
>aims to homogenize the planet

Fuck off nufascist

So I should be a liberal?

:^)

>Stick a flag in it, she's been raped

They're all black and brown women who want the BWC.

Yeah that's how it is.

But whites aren't even the best in any category. Why would they feel superior to east Asians except by population size?

You're a right wing nationalist for Iran yet you live in America and advocate against white nationalism for Americans.

You sound like a kike.

THREE OPTIONS:

The smart ones will jump on the pro-white train -- recognizing that what makes white countries nice to live in are white people.

The dumb ones will fight and die trying to carve up our countries.

Those who want to be around their own kind can go back to their ancestral homeland.

Iran is a shit hole country full of sandkips worse than Jews.

One can easily be a minority and align yourself with ethnic-nationalism. All ethnicities have the right to self-preservation, and its just as much in the interests of ethnicities that aren't white to preserve their culture, their heritage and their unique people.

Uhm no I just want them to make my country better, so I can go back. Once the deal is done everything will be better. The U.S government needs to beat the shit out of the mexican government so they'll stop being corrupt. I would gladly go back home to a non corrupt Mexico.

American nationalism is highly mixed in with white nationalism since american nationalists view america as a nation built by the whites, and they're right. They'll never accept you, so if you have no respect for yourself and are a cuck then go ahead, keep on being a civic nationalists, hell, even offer your sister to these whites, see how far that takes you.

I want america to stay liberal, and shouldn't have to adapt to anything Anglo or what not. I'm fine with embracing my own culture and values.

Btw, America isn't a real nation anyways, but a place people come to make money and to fulfil their own individualistic desires and goals. Fuck america, I'm planning to leave once I've become loaded.

Marx and communists were kikes.

Your argument is totally and irreparably invalid. There is no redeeming value to the post you have made.

Sage goes in all fields.

Btw this is typical Jewish/Islamic behaviour. Playing the victim and brow beating the native population whilst supporting their own. Semites and Semite influenced people are human abominations.

If being smart equates to being a kike then I'd rather be a kike than a cuck.

Look at this idiotic scumbag traitor. Just look at him.

No you can't, you really can't. Nationalists always strive for dominance, so people who have white nationalist sentiments aren't going to view people of non white ancestry as their equal in anyways.

Same with American nationalists who not only low-key hold racial views but don't and will never view neutralized american citizens as real americans.

First, those digits. Second, my brother in law is ethnically French-Mexican and Hungarian. Citizenships are Mexican, Canadian, Hungarian, and United States. Apparently you leafs attract some mongrels.