Feels good to not be on this trainwreck

feels good to not be on this trainwreck

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/stock-market-outlook-for-2017-2016-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

must feel good to get digits

Cuck

feels good to have a clue unlike you

It's called getting a degree and not being some piece of shit blue collar worker

your american you are on this train and you cant get off kek

>Voting for bitchler

Only way to justify it would be if you live in a swing state.

Otherwise kill yourself.

your vote didn't even count, you didn't color in the circle all the way.

Not even competent enough to fill in a circle completely.

This is the kind of people we're up against, boys.
Tired of winning?

>It feels good to lose and it feels bad to lose

Leftists, get talk therapy. Of course you should feel bad about losing. You have a conviction that if you lose then there will be another nazi Reich, you should feel pretty awful right now.

same

What's your degree in?

Political Science

a degree in Political Science would infer some knowledge of politics. Methinks the degree was in gender studies.

>Political Science
Political Science is a liberal arts degree
kek.
You are dumb

I'm starting political science now. First lecture and the prof just said the US has a clown running things. I objected & was heard out.

OP is a moron, but here's hoping I'm not about to be indoctrinated into idiocy. I intend to stand up for what I know.

I am the actual hand in the picture. You stole my picture OP and you know you did it.

Fuck I had completely forgotten about kaine.

good faggot

you deserve the misery of every user I showed it to mocking you

Rin is best girl btw

by the way it's pretty sad someone from Alabama voted for hillary lmao

Just like thos faggots deserve the present disaster that is Trump.

You are a hand?
How do you eat, breath and poop?

your heart line says you are dying within the next five years
so sorry bro

yeah getting exactly what I signed up for was a real disaster wasn't it?

I find it sad someone would vote for a small handed retard.

Stop replying to shill threads. there are important threads aroung being ignored

You signed up for an economic collapse?

Stop replying to shill threads. there are important threads aroung being ignored

I find it sad you project your insecurities onto other people. How's your dead end government job by the way?

The economy is doing fine

>2017
>Failing to realize that blue collar workers make good money and are debt free unlike white collar cucks

>I find it sad someone would vote for a small handed retard.
Nice ad hom
btw, not an argument

The peak of your career will be a breif appearance on CNN

Actually, it seems like were booming user.

markets are at all time high and expecting to increase

>businessinsider.com/stock-market-outlook-for-2017-2016-12

>The peak of your career will be a breif appearance on CNN
kek. user will be an advocate of fake news.

My job is nice and stable. How is it going paying the taxes that support me?
Well, if the glove fits..

feels good not to be on either trainwreck

I didn't vote for Trump or the loser Hillary

>>Failing to realize that blue collar workers make good money and are debt free unlike white collar cucks

Pretty good since my taxes are going way down thank's to Mr. Trump's generous tax cuts. No more 39.6% marginal rate for me.

>Well, if the glove fits..
still not an argument.
Or are you actually suggesting that hand size is a gauge of political leadership ability?

Also, give me proof of what his hand size is.

I bet you cant, your just repeating what you hear on the fake news

fucking stupid drumpf voters, seriously how fucking stupid do you have to be to vote for a racist piece of shit like blumpf, fucking rural and suburban retards who voted for crumpf should be jailed.

Ohh shit user!!
Dumpftedy BTFO!!!
You showed em this time!

They must be feeling real bad about themselves right now, after winning an election and all. Good, non-shitpost like always, leaf.

Now, when did that pass exactly? Befoe or after Comrade..I mean President Trump started running a 3 ring circus?
Why can't you Trump tards let go of the hand thing? He has Kitten Mittens, let it go.

Mos of these white collar workrs are doomed by either automation, a pill addiction or drinking themselves to death.Many such cases.

Did you just recently learn about this word and and are using it to be edgy?

I hope you liberals keep it up with you're tantrums. You're ensuring Republican victory for the next half century.

It will almost certainly pass before the next fiscal year. More than enough time for me to get more of my juicy 1% money.

See this pic? I'm in the red group.

>Being user
>Ill bring up the whole 'hand thing'
>and then when someone tells me its not an argument, ill accuse them of talking about hands too much.. watch me, here I go:
>I find it sad someone would vote for a small handed retard.
>Well, if the glove fits...
>Why can't you Trump tards let go of the hand thing? He has Kitten Mittens, let it go.

maybe you should stop being the one to bring up hands and then accusing others of talking about it, user

>Mos of these white collar workrs are doomed by either automation, a pill addiction or drinking themselves to death.Many such cases.
What is "Projection"?
Final answer

How friend-o?

Fuck you

I don't think anyone will automate my white collar job sweety. If anything I will automate yours.

>Republicano
lol