What's Sup Forums's opinion on Buddhism and Bhuddists?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Buddhism and Bhuddists?

Everyone here seems to hate Muslims and Jews while laughing at Hindus, but I never see anyone talk about Buddhism. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.in/myanmar-buddhist-monk-wirathu-abuses-un-envoy-video-620927
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only people who hate them are Muslims and SJWs. Buddhists absolutely BTFO of both.

Why do SJWs hate Bhuddists? I've never seen them talk about Buddhism either. Is it because many bhuddists are anti Muslim?

Buddhists want to stop existing, so they're cucks.

isnt Buddhist (((terror))) more of a political dispute

Dali Lama is highly critical of the European influx of migrants. He sees exactly what the EU is doing and calls them out on it. Leftists and SJWs don't like anyone criticizing the "innocent" migrants so naturally they attack him.

How do you define existence?
It's in response to Muslim terror, but God forbid the media portrays Islam in a bad light

Dude, that guys is actually totally based.

Also, buddhism is pretty cool. They don't want to force their religions and customs upon the world like the rest likes to do.

Tibet is no stranger to the concept of genocide by immigration, interbreeding, and cultural displacement.

Buddhists are based as fuck. They don't hate Muslims. It's just that Muslims are violent agitators, the exact opposite of Buddhists. Of course they don't get along.

Buddhists learned their lesson with Islam almost from the beginning. Do you ever see monks dynamiting ancient Islamic mosques? It's a miracle places like Borobudur are still standing

Buddhists are fine. Also, they don't seem to be that interested in swarming into the West by the thousand, so I have no problem with them.

Umm that's not a white male. TIME is alt-right now?

SJW's hate buddhists because they ruin the narrative. For instance there are more buddhists in Australia than muslims, but they never ask for separate laws, never commit terrorist attacks, child marriages, racial gang rapes etc. even though they are a minority.

Most people seem to seek out Buddhism. Even if you don't convert the whole philosophy kinda makes sense

Buddhists are based (usually)

I mean you have degenerates in every religion/race/culture.

However Buddhists generally don't bitch on social media about "muh racism" and "muh evil laws"

Legitimately some of the most chill ppl

>They don't hate Muslims. It's just that Muslims are violent agitators, the exact opposite of Buddhists
Exactly

Wirathu is about the most fucking based dude on the planet. Everything said about him is misrepresentation when you realize why he's doing what he's doing, Islam is absolute cancer and he knows it.

Read the bottom, based monks are fighting Saracen hordes.

>mfw his name is ASIAN WRATH

you know you're shit when even Buddhists fucking hate you.

In Myanmar, the Buddhist majority is currently slaughtering the Muslim Rohingyan minority. Absolutely based.

His aim is probably impeccable.

No rage or hate, just the trigger and a human-shaped target. A problem that needs solving quickly as possible.

>muslims losing
I see no downsides

Buddhists will set themselves on fire if you fuck with them, but there's no real reason to fuck with them unless you're china and think you own Tibet...

Most people on Sup Forums are just too pseudointellectual and Eurocentric, they live and die in their game worlds.

They haven't really gained too much controversy so it's reasonable to say that they are under the radar in a way.

I love the guy. He's a living meme. He straight up called this UN Human Rights Envoy a bitch and a whore

ibtimes.co.in/myanmar-buddhist-monk-wirathu-abuses-un-envoy-video-620927

>In a video that has been translated by the Democratic Voice of Burma and made public, Wirathu calls Lee a "bitch" for expressing human rights concerns over the Race Protection Laws.

>"We have already made public our Race Protection Law, but without even studying it, this bitch [kaungma in Burmese] keeps on complaining about how it is against human rights!" said Wirathu.

>"Can this whore really be from a respectable family background?" the extremist Buddhist asked the crowd, which promptly replied "No!"

>"Don't assume you are a respectable person, just because you have a position in the UN," the monk went on. "In our country, you are just a whore. You may offer your ass to the kalars [derogatory term for Muslims] but you will never sell off our Rakhine state."

Buddhist are based. Time magazine is treated like a joke these days.

>Muslims rape and use terror attacks on Buds
>Buds then fight back
>SJW: ''OH GOD OV VEY REMEMBER THE 6 MILLIONS DOSE POOR BABY INFANT MUSLIMS''

Xiaolin moks btfoing muslims. How can Mohamed even compete with Buddha?

>be buddhist living in the west
>surrounded by leftists claiming to be buddhist/pagan/whatever is fashionable this week
kill me

You can always go back faggot.

Hindus are a peace loving people, Buddhists are too, their religion doesn't fuel their terror. Islam DEMANDS terrorism. That's why we hate it.

>listen to your enemy with an open heart
>look inward for peace instead of controlling other people's actions
>life is inherently unfair and you must accept it
>if you're offended about anything it's your own fault

I don't belive you pajeet.

my country doesn't exist anymore paco

Most Westerners think Buddhism is some sort of hip self-help mediation therapy thing without any real metaphysical commitments. It's not. It's got as many supernatural beliefs as Christianity. You should look into it, it's fucking retarded.

nice catch

Good, it was probably full of faggots.

Only Jesus Christ and his church can forgive sins

If we could replace all the Muslims in the world with Buddhists, the world would be a significantly safer place.

Yes but then SJW will have to find another violent group of people to idolize.

Kaungma doesn't mean bitch. It's just a rude of saying "woman".
It's pretty similar to the japanese saying "kono onna"

t. Burmese.

Also Kalar just means "south asian" in general.

>It's got as many supernatural beliefs as Christianity
wow someone's got an advanced level of understanding
>life is inherently unfair
unfair to who?

Wow, thanks for pointing that out. Just goes to show how dishonest the media is. Thanks Burmanon

80℅ is anti China propaganda, that's why u see lots of retards following that thing

I guess i should do something useful...

Sow pah ma = fucking bitch
Kaungma = woman (rude)
Maymah = woman (informal) "can be used to refer to your gf/wife
Meinkaleh = woman "refers to a woman who is especially attractive" (don't use this on strangers)

>this is a percentage symbol in spicland
why are you people so retarded?

Asura, Deva, reincarnation and Vajra don't mesh well with liberalism.

How do I tell people that my Buddhist practice has the sole purpose of attaining rebirth as an Asura woman, so I can come down to Earth and crush the Jews?

I'd been a Buddhist since 1998-1999, but in 2007, I discovered Falun Gong. Li Hongzhi wrote about why race-mixing and sex are wrong on spiritual levels - different races have different Heavens, and they just don't let you in if you masturbate or have gay sex.

In Christianity, there's this notion that god is all-loving. In the east, god is an arbitrary man - an aspect of 'As above; so below' that many people refuse to accept. God is just a powerful, conservative white man, and that's just the way things are.

But also, we can free ourselves from his rule by leaving Earth. Other universes exist and will come into existance, and we can become the gods of these universes. I treat all beings and things as if they were my children - I'm responsible for them.

Linji told us to kill Buddhas and our forefathers, because Buddhas lust for non-existance and if we killed our forefathers we wouldn't exist. But re-emergence of the Self from the Dharmakaya or truth body is inevitable - so why kill anyone? Why do anything, when even attaining enlightenment won't last forever?

We're nothing but bags of flesh, filled with demon-like egos charged with the task of promoting their own selfish, arbitrary interests. To ask a human to behave like a Buddha is a sin - humans should be humans.

Or Sokushinbutsu? Everyone will think you're insane if you start eating nothing but pine tar and pine needles.

WTF I love Buddhists now!

because Bhuddists are bro-tier religion, they don't fuck with your shit, they call a spade a spade, it's the exact opposite of the SJW mindset

they're ok, the only exception being faggot orientalist westerners who claim to practice it

>defending his people from the Muslim savages
>he's a terrorist!

Also gotta love
>How this buddhist is fueling hatred for Muslims
Aren't Muslims already doing that? If we are to believe what leftists say, we shouldn't say anything negative about Buddhists because that will just create more Buddhist terrorists right?

I hate Buddhism.

>unfair to who?
Everyone.

Pretty reasonable religion. It's points are hard to refute, although their practicality is debatable.

Well summed up, Bhikku.

>unfair to everyone

That's fair.

>muslims are like african carps

wow didn't know buddhists were like this thanks user

>WE
>I cannot wait to lynch YOU

Buddhism is still whiter than Christianity. Buddha was a white man. I am a buddhist because I want a religion created by a white man not a sand nigger.

Buddhism is redpilled and perfectly compatible with western culture

Buddhism is only concerned with human suffering. It's anti-life philosophy like Christianity.

me 2

How is this the case?

What the fuck?

It's not at all anti-life, in fact it holds all life as sacred.

He kills someone, he stops being a Buddhist.

It's forbidden to be a murderer and a monk.

Also, Buddha told one guy to GTFO because he convinced an executioner that there was a 'good' way to kill someone.

There is no good way to kill someone.

There is no good way to kill *anything.*

I respect the Buddhist in SE Asia who are fighting back. They are essentially sacrificing their spiritual growth - the ultimate and only worthwhile goal in this life - to protect their fellow Buddhists and spiritual practice.

Imagine laying down your life and soul - condemning yourself to Hell - if you knew in that last stand you might just save all you hold dear in this existence. Hell, I'd do it.

How is suffering not white though? ever hear of the white man's burden? buddhism seems very white.

How is this terror? Are the Buddhists using violence for political purposes? I thought they were just purging Muslims from their lands.

Buddhism is less of a medium for control over people through fear and punishment and more about improving one's self. Not saying it works, but it's marginally less despicable than Islam, Judaism, Hinduism or Catholicism.

>condemning yourself to Hell
I don't think this is necessarily the case.

Theres a big difference, bud.

Buddist didn't blow up the towers.

All religion is nonsense and so is Buddhism, which is actually an offspring of Hinduism.

Now someone say poo in loo.

> Buddha was a white man
kek you're beyond help

When your country no longer exists everyone will say the same.

We don't think about you at all.

POO

>isnt Buddhist (((terror))) more of a political dispute
what it is in fact are bhuddists that are fed up with muslims murdering them and attacking monks in broad daylight in their own temples. So when the bhuddists finally fight back, (((they))) say the bhuddists are the terrorists and not the poor peaceful muslims, look at this dead baby etc etc wash, rinse repeat every day in every newspaper/magazine/tv show all around the world

>terror
literally nothing wrong with aggressively defending yourself from feral muslim niggers

go buddhists, you have my blessing

Hinduism was white when the Aryans had it. then the Dravidians took it over and shat all over the religion.

Your nigger infested country will go the way of the Dodo before mine.

Its the leftist being retarded. Muslims can't be the bad guys when their victims fight back. Muslims can only be bad if they kill defenseless people. If a person defends themselves they immediately become the bad guy. Exactly what Trudeau meant when he said
>if we kill them they win

Leftist are all insane, retarded, evil, or selfish

>Christian god
>all-loving

The President of Mexico literally cried because Mexico is going to have to keep all of the Mexicans, went the way of the dodo long ago Paco.

XDDDDD

the story of Buddha is one of a man being red-pilled through life experiences, despite his father drowning him to decadence, he was a seeker of truth in life.
On his journey he was exposed to sufferers and came to the conclusion that life is suffering, and we have the choice of how to go about dealing with it.
no doubt would the pink haired buffoons abhor him, they get off on suffering being wrong and must be dealt with by others, he realized that suffering must be dealt with personally.

I take it this beauty is from Norway?

Lol, have fun with the new wave that is heading your way, just today i counted 300 niggers heading to your side of the border and countless central americans.

Because Buddhism has barely anything to do with politics.

The face of terrorism is brown?

Oy vey, the goy is catching on.

>that pic
dapper as fuck

IN

what the fuck. maybe it's time to support milo even if he is a semi-pedo faggot. buddhists did nothing wrong muslims are scum in every corner of the earth

>which is actually an offspring of Hinduism.
I thought second-age (ascetic) Hinduism came AFTER Buddhism and Jainism as an attempt to 'regain' followers that were jumping ship because of those pesky Brahmins treating everyone like shit and demanding money all the time?

>Hinduism was white
kek name 1 white Hindu God

You know Trudeau never actually said that, right?

maybe they will future dlc for street fighter and we find out

There's so much ignorance about what Buddhism actually is in this thread.

At the core of Buddhism, literally all it comes down to is sitting down in meditation and conducting an empirical study of your own consciousness, learning how it functions, and escaping from the suffering of the world. It's literally a science for consciousness, but the evidence is obviously subjective and therefore you must reproduce it yourself within your own consciousness instead of observing somebody else's results. You could even say it's the highest science possible, considering all the other sciences are just a byproduct of consciousness.

The same thing is happening in tibet so it's not surprising he'd see it that way

>1459277607914.webm
Holy shit this was amazing.