youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Not reproducing when financially able to

Did your parents really provide the perfect standard of living? Don't people say that a childhood that is without hardship and full of indulgences produces weak children?

That number includes childcare, too. In the end, that price isn't the cost to raise a child - it's the price to ruin a child.

>Having no kids

cuck

mods delete this (()) thread

>not selling your kids to John Podesta
smdh

>go to 3rd world country
>impregnate hooker
>go back to U S OF A and chill the fuck out
>passed on genes and have ultimate financial stability

normies BTFO

Yes, goyim, there's no need to reproduce. Childless hedonism is true happiness.

People are too set on the idea of "giving my child all I didn't have as a kid", your kids will be fine living a modest life as long as they are well fed and loved, you can't keep letting the shitskins out-breed you

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

best goys

>a child costs an additional $1050/mo for 18 years
get fucking real

>living a modest life
>implying americans are capable of modesty in any way

>not having children
Good goy.

my only white neighbor has 4+ kids and just had another one

they're poor and doing it only to collect more welfare

also her insanely obese daughter has had a kid with a ghetto looking nig who walks around i'd assume dealing drugs all day

I have 5 kids and I can tell you it costs nowhere near that much. I only make 60k a year and still own a house and never had any money issues. My wife works part time just to make enough for her car payments and a little spending money for herself and it works fine.

sometimes i wish i didn't care about wealth and genes like poor people don't. but then i interact with poor people sometimes and realize that they're living in their own special hell

Weird, its almost like someone deliberately devalued the currency.

If you can personally morally justify having a child then you should have a kid as long as you have the social net to help you. It's really hard raising a child with just a mother and father. Aunts, uncles, grand-parents, siblings, and friends are also needed.

The last thing we need are more people growing up to be terrible fucking people. Remove welfare and you'll stop the huge birth of minorities.

So only rich people have kids in the future?
Or you become rich by having kids?

How the hell can a kid costs $12k every year?

As a father of 3--that was fucking artful.

Wow, it's almost like we should be providing benefits and services to married couples who have children in order to encourage procreation and create happy, healthy families for a happy and healthy nation.

Don't make me support your life choices

> Fuck the next generation of the society who will build the economy and pay for my pension, social security, Medicare, etc.
What's even the point of society if you aren't willing to have some collective programs to do what you see as benefitting the whole?

I like the idea of benefitting the whole, but don't use the government force everyone to do it. Do it in the private sector. That is what i would willingly help support.

>married couples
You need more stipulations than that. Namely, married couples that have never elected to use any other form of federal aid aside from maybe student loans. We don't need leeches making more leeches.

>social security, Medicare
We need to abolish these

>Do it in the private sector.
Private sector has no control over marriage laws. The private sector also typically does not create charities to serve responsible working class people, for obvious reasons. You'd have to overcome both these hurdles, make the deal sweet enough to attract recipients, sell the benefits to potential donors without coming off like a white nationalist, etc. Sometimes the government really is better at certain things. And certainly, it's understandable that you don't like subsidizing other people but think of this more like a long term investment. You help them now, and they'll have kids who will grow up into the taxpayers of tomorrow who will be paying for your future.