This is a McCain hate thread

Post anti-McCain memes and plot his destruction.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/211171-hungary-mccain-dictator-orban/
youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0
youtube.com/watch?v=iDkWjrbv-rc
youtube.com/watch?v=mcFAn0i3br4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What's with his jaw?

Why does it look so deformed?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE CONSTITUTION, DAHNALD

rt.com/news/211171-hungary-mccain-dictator-orban/

old neocon Soros shill bastrad mccain I hope he'll rot in the hell

Threadly reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0

How do we kill him, we need some new anti-McCain memes.

I hate him.

youtube.com/watch?v=iDkWjrbv-rc

youtube.com/watch?v=mcFAn0i3br4

McCain was the ring leader of a massive scandal in the 1990's that tanked the loan market and almost caused a depression

look up Keating 5

>McCain was the ring leader of a massive scandal in the 1990's that tanked the loan market and almost caused a depression
>look up Keating 5

Knew about that hes been a treasonous corrupt shithead his whole career. Too bad the gooks didn't kill him when they shot down his plane.

John McCain has never seen a war he didn't like

lol didn't he get captured like a bitch?

KEK WILL KILL MCCAIN

Good pics.
These two look so old, aren't they going to die soon? Who will lead the revolution then?

i'm an arizonian and i loathe mccain. most (republicans) out here do too. only the establishment republicunts and retirees out here like him and sadly, we have a good population of them. he barely won the republican primary too with a near 50/50 split between him and the three republican contenders. whom Kelli Ward recieved ~40% of the vote alone.

he's just a democrat lapdog at this point and he doesn't care. he's a disgrace to the military, the vets, and this country. he talks the big talk about our vets but has done absolutely nothing noteworthy to help repair the VA out here in phoenix.

>i'm an arizonian and i loathe mccain. most (republicans) out here do too. only the establishment republicunts and retirees out here like him and sadly, we have a good population of them. he barely won the republican primary too with a near 50/50 split between him and the three republican contenders. whom Kelli Ward recieved ~40% of the vote alone.

/pol needs McCain hate generals along the line of Clinton foundation generals if we dig we can put this corrupt shithead in prison or at least force him to resign. I know our Emperor wants him out.

His fat sow of a daughter lost her radio show.

Pic unrelated.

>He crashed twice.
>Navy has a rule that you fly a desk at that point.
>McCain, relative of an admiral and a Senator, uses nepotism.
>It's super effective.
>No one could have foreseen that he would crash the third plane.
>He is captured and agrees to rat on his fellows and make propaganda.
>He says he was compelled to do this by torture.
>He has been photographed multiple times with several different sets of Salafist terrorists.
>So maybe he just hates America.

Reeeeee I should be president