White House Insider

Ok guys. I'm a believer in the WH insider now. On top of the other stuff that came true last week, we have some new stuff.

>on Monday, says a major NASA announcement will happen soon
>today, NASA announces they have discovered 7 planets in the habitable zone of a solar system

foxnews.com/science/2017/02/22/7-new-earth-like-exoplanets-discovered-nasa-announces.html

This is some serious stuff. There is a shitposter in the WH. Crazy stuff, lads. So if this WH insider is right, what will happen Friday?

Weiner is going down. Pedo-Gate exposed ot the masses.

PLZ BE PG RELATED
>PLZ BE PG RELATED
PLZ BE PG RELATED
>PLZ BE PG RELATED
PLZ BE PG RELATED
>PLZ BE PG RELATED

I think it will either deal with pg or with Hillary. Let's hope this guy isn't just a lucky LARPer.

That NASA announcement was shit.
Is that all NASA does now?
Make CGI renders so they can get LARPy and write fan fiction about exoplanets?

Build a fucking space ship and land people on Mars you fucking shitheads.

a trip to mars would be suicide. you could never come back and you could only take minimal supplies. the only way it could work is with a huge fleet of cargo spaceships carrying building materials, food, water, and medical supplies. life on mars would be total shit.

InsiderAnon is the best user

I think NASA already announced the announcement before he made his thread. If this guy is a LARPer, but a LARPer with good ideas, I don't mind following him as if he were a real insider.

John Podesta goes to prison.

Everyone knew the NASA shit was coming out he's just LARPing

that nasa announcement was already public knowledge when he made that post and they always announce new planets around this time every years it's literally nothing

This is true. The NASA announcement came out a few days prior to the insider.

He said the FBI/DOJ announcement would be much bigger than the NASA news, and that it would be highly televised.

I guess we'll see if this insider continues to be credible or not.

Then why the fuck didn't I hear about it until today?

Even better, build a space elevator. It would solve so many problems.

Doesn't make a difference seeing as the Earth is flat anyway

Well, I'm just going off what other people in that thread said, I didn't check myself.

APOLOGIZE

> come to pol
> make a bunch of vague assertions
> a hundred autists try to fit events to those assertions
> repeat hundreds of times a day
> ...
> HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!

If true probably the arrival of the anti-Christ.

Would pick up one of these (pic)

80th larp this month.

And? What value does human life actually have?

Fuck it send em up.

careful with that edge user

most people feel like it's worth at least preserving. I can't imagine who would be brainwashed enough to go to Mars knowing it was a one way trip that was going to end in starvation or oxygen or water deprivation

Ok, how do I phrase this as 'not a question' so WH insider doesn't get bored?

It would really be great if the CIA trannies were caught fucking with society by taking over all the social media websites, and fired for it. They weren't supposed to become moderates on all the boards, just monitor them. But since they have a bad case of 'If I can't have it, you can't either' against real women, they've abused the power and now we're all catering to their tiny percentage of mentally ill. And primarily because we are tired of CIA tranny slide threads on /pol.

The WH insider is either theil or spicer.