Mfw when black people side with us and tell us white men to control our women

Mfw when black people side with us and tell us white men to control our women.

White women are officially lost.

>our women
Yeah fuck off you misogynistic peace of shit. They aren't your women. You don't own them. baka

See it's that attitude that you all turned so pathetic. Do you see black women cry about misogyny? No they back their man and love to be valued. You entitled spoiled little brats deserved to be ruined. No loyalty and most of all no respect. Fuck right off to your barbie castle and cry once you hit 30 and no man wants you.

You break it you buy it nigger

Yes we do. Women are inferiors, and thus must take orders from the superior sex, both intellectually and physically. A woman is a production vehicle for society, and males must protect them not just from physical threats, but from their own stupidity.

What's happening in the video?

We aren't your property arseholes. I'd rather fuck the ugliest black guy than the most handsome right wing white "man".

This

this

If you're gonna preach about having a mental illness go back to tumblr

you are cattle, know your place

>britbong reddit crossposter
>does not understand that possession is the primary concept behind all distinctions of groups, families, or nations

Boy what's next? Next time one of your countrymen gets up on a podium and refers to the country as a whole as "our people" are you going to start screeching that they're fascists pieces of shit because they don't own you in a literal sense?

Jesus fuck people are dense.

Blacked and worthless.

That neger actually totally dissed white people.

>We have to get our white people problem under control

Implying, they are superior

>Alt-right, please come get your cousing

Playing on the american or/and redneck stereotype who fuck their family members.

OP, u r retard

This

Ey b0ss she habe cancer plz

>says the Sup Forumscuck
cattle have a purpose, unlike tumors.

Then I'll burn you alive to set an example to the other women. The fire is coming. Our race shall survive.

What are you doing here then?

hotep jesus is it?
they arent worth controlling. thanks for baby sitting.

Kek
Top bait
Guaranteed replies

THIS! White men built, fought wars and won them. We bruilt legacies while our women sat their and enjoyed our blood, sweat and tears. Fuck you! You spoiled girls had it all. The blood you carry is what us men made great! White women are the definition of spoilt. I can't wait for scientific wombs and get rid of you! You are cancer.

This. Between that and the stupid fucking cunt that got pissed that a nigger said that black women enjoy how black men value them, I think I'm out of this thread.

its called agree and amplify retard
its how you deal with lesser life forms, niggers, women amd leftists

>ur a racist
>yeh fuck the jews

Thank you based Leaf.

I want a White guy to lick my pussy

>ur a weirdo
>thanks for noticing insctually put a lot of effort into it

you can't handle bantz.

the next tweet is literally "give them some confederate flags and straighten them out".

>fuck u
>are u ok, everything ok at home mate

>anything
>do i know u
>..
>i dont think i fucking know u cunt

Fpbp

You dense poofter. That's not a woman you're talking to, it's a rusemaster who is most likely laughing smugly to himself knowing he fooled a dumb cunt.

;^)