Prince Harry to marry an old divorced Catholic nigger slut on 9/22 - drafting $59 million prenuptial agreement now

Prince Harry to marry an old divorced Catholic nigger slut on 9/22 - drafting $59 million prenuptial agreement now.

au.be.yahoo.com/lifestyle/real-life/a/34451636/prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-draft-up-million-dollar-prenup-yahoo7-be/

You have to remember he's a ginger, he still can't get much action even though he is rich

>The royalty in England will be niggers in the near future.
At least they can now point and say WE IZ KANGS.

I would rather serve a Black Royal any day over a far-right wing wanker.

if they mate, his ginger dna will cancel out whatever little nigger he has left in her

WE WUZ PRINCESSES AND SHIIEET!

nigger

>If there's shit in your sandwich, just wipe most of it off, then keep eating.

Harry's Grandma still remembers a time when they could legally hunt niggers in the colonies. Wonder what she thinks about this.

i'd bleach her myself if i could.

this guy is really the black sheep of his family

Fuck the royals they're cucks.

Pics of her ex? I want to see who he's getting cucked by.

At least his children will never sit on the throne. I'd consider becoming a republican if it came to that

Is that an occult date?

> those digits

This.

The only reason for a royal family is to keep shit like this from happening. What's the point if they sit around while the parliament allows hordes of mudslimes to invade?

Fucking retard.
Prince Harry will never sit the throne - it'll be Charles, then William with his two white children - and then George eventually.

Got caught stepping out on hubby (pic) with hockey player Michael Del Zotto led to divorce.

same... i do not want niggers or women over men in line... also a maori married a great granddaughter of george V

Fall Equinox is 9/22 and 7 days after Harry turns 33.

Harry doesn't have a drop of Royal blood in him anyway. Diana had an affair with that guy that Harry looks exactly like. Diana committed treason, in the old days she would have been killed for it, oh wait.

>I couldn't pass 7th-grade biology

(cont)
The sheboon has no loyalty, she was dating this guy Cory Vitello when she started seeing Harry.

Who cares nigga , Harry is a bastard anyway with no rights to the throne, William already has a son.

>Long live the KING

the true king, not some son of a whore bastard Frenchman

Good to see that this PC nonsense is destroying elite families too.

They failed in leading their nation, they can suffer with the rest of us.

>Who cares

Race-mixers set a bad example.

>Charles slut wife having bastard children was a good example

TOP FUCKING KEK

He is a bastard, he should have been put to death with his mother or they should have been sent to France.

Thank fuck. I'd rather be a recuckblic than have a non-white king.