Hey! Sargon of Akkad here!

Hey! Sargon of Akkad here!

I have a quick question. Do you guys consider anti-SJW youtubers such as myself to be part of the alt-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1eVWk-RMWE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigger tits

Nope

I consider you a faggot

no

Can you give a reason? I'm making a video on whether or not people consider Youtubers such as myself a part of the alt-right.

>larping as a nobody
I consider you to be a fucking faggot

i think you guys are more closely related to centralist

Tits + timestamp or gtfo

Nope, I consider you part of the non-regressive left who see Islam as a thread for an open society.
However since we live in a world of divide and conquer (bless Sun Tzu), so you will be put into one of these camps by media.

I consider you lame for deliberately picking on easy targets that anyone could construct an argument against. You, ThunderF00t, Internet Aristocrat, etc. are all just lame lame lame, Thunder especially with his obnoxious ass thumbnails and clickbait titles.

I'm not larping. I'm making a video in collaboration with TLDR on whether or not people consider Youtubers such as myself part of the alt-right.

When the term first popped up in something like the mainstream and was being used to describe the gamergate detritus that was helping meme trump into the white house maybe. Certainly not as it's currently used.

I listen to Joe Rogan

see

Murdoch is the only true (((alt right))) jewtuber because he memes instead of talks like a fagot for half an hour

fuck off nigger

you're a cuck to gen z autists who grew up watching minecraft lets play

>he

implying

Some people consider the alt-right to be basically everyone that's an opponent to the extremely strict self-righteous left of today.

Some people stick closely to the pure idea of the alt-right as a white nationalist movement.

No.
Stop shit posting and get jon back on with pewds so we can redpill the normies.

yes

no, this is alt right

go back to raising another mans child you cuck faggot

I consider it unbiased truth, comparing past civilizations to current, like the fall of Rome.

But I bring to attention a lot of issues on the regressive left. I have nothing against memes. I just feel Youtubers such as myself can bring an intellectual flair to the alt-right.

I'm not alt-right.

You're ok.

But you talk too much sense to be alt-right.

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=x1eVWk-RMWE

>American flag

The main problem is that most people here are not actually alt-right. They are people who just want to fight the cultural marxist movement. I doubt there are many people here who actually believe in shit like the jewish-zionist movement.

They hate people like Soros and people like Merkel who ignores the majority of their people. So where do these people go? Well, they go where you have common ground about the biggest problem. And that is destruction of social systems and culture.

No, that's why I like his/your content

Literally who

No, you need to quit smoking to be in the alt-right.

Could you please post a pic with timestamp so we know it's you?

I forgot to turn of my VPS

No, you accept multiculturalism. If you aren't pro-white, you aren't alt-right.

I don't think Sup Forums even considers "alt-right" a thing. The media and clinton campaign just started using it to try to associate all opposition with neo-nazis.

>2017
>failing to realize that the alt right is a non real scheme developed by the far left jewish media in order to embark anti fascism protests against the US government and Donald trump in particular

tits and timestamp or ur a larping kike writing for buzzfeed

>american flag

If you are who you say you are then you've professed multiple liberal beliefs which for the alt-right aren't very agreeable. So no i don't think you are

I take your word (and watch your content) so I know you're a classical liberal. You're also on the vanguard of anti-SJW YouTubers, so I can see the connection. You will be called Alt-Right, so I'd just accept that. shrug.jpg

You have seriously fucking bad case of girl on the internet syndrome

>be sargon
>be american

I believe many races can live together so long as we believe in free speech and democracy

No.

You have an American flag on all your post retard

sargon is not even american you dipshits.

There is no alt right you fucking poof.

>amedican frag

alt-right doesnt exist. they created that term just as they created fake news meme and we use what they come up against themselves

They want to lump everyone that speak against the establishment into the alt-right meme to discredit everyone at once.

Keep the up good work

in public, yes, here, no. And you really aren't there, but it's better to maintain a solid front in public.

Aye.

Alt right against MSM (according to MSM) = you and most here who are tired of this bullshit media landscape.

Alt-Right as a white nationalist/racist/scared of big dicks movement = No, not you or a decent chunk of /pol.

checked

also.. but alt right is everything right from Mao...

Sargon and all these anti feminist youtubers say they arnt alt right. So i dont even know what alt right means anymore

There's no such thing as the alt-right, its just a smear term inevented by the left to delegitimize our movement, but its not working Shill, stop LARPING, we're right wing Conservatives and proud.

As I said I often use a VPN while on the internet.

I was always under the impression that only shills and larpers claimed to be part of the "alt-right".
Anyone who actually claims the affiliation needs to be strung up by their genitals.
Same goes for Bogpillers.

I'll respect you when you name the jew

This is so fake lmao

if real, you aren't alt right because you don't support white identity and don't care about whites becoming minorities in their home countries

why dont you care? cynicism? your basic instinct of self preservation has been warped beyond belief.

no and kill yourself

faggot

Sargonfag is a Brit. It's 2:43 in the morning for bongs. Why the fuck would he be shitposting at this time?

This thread pops up every week. Why you want to larp as a degenerate troglodyte is beyond me.

Prove you're Sargon. Post a timestamp or make a tweet.

Otherwise, no. I don't think Sargon is alt-right. He's not extreme enough.

>flag
rare

Your a dumb faggot lol, heard you were a cuck too and got fucking mad at someone for pointing it out.

There is no alt right.

Also timestamp or get bent, nigger loving cuck.

>alt-right
is the alt-right really a thing now? I think that was just a bunch of memes and the frog thing

well ill only believe you when i see this video, sorry your thread sucks.

No you're good Sargon

If this is real, include me in the screencap, Sargon.
And no, in my opinion you're not alt-right (especially since your political compass landed on the libertarian left). I see you as a no-bullshit leftist, leaning to centrist.

SoA is a fat fuck and OP is always a faggot

No it's something the MSM use to bundle all the opinions that does not serve their narrative

Personally i like that you are scamming normies with pseudo-intellectualism

I hope you successfully trigger all the morons into suicide

>Sargon
>American flag
Kill yourself too stupid to use a proxy when you're larping

As I said, I often use a VPN while using the internet. I am up late because I am making a video on whether or not Youtubers such as myself are part of the alt-right. You should expect it to come out in the American morning.

post a pic with timestamp, real sargon knows better than to expect answers when there's no real proof its actually you,

>Sargon is in UK
>American Flag

Australian using proxy detected

I honestly don't know if Sargon lives in America or not, judging that he's a fucking Brit.

If you are a LARPer, fuck off.

If you aren't, then no, you aren't part of the alt-right. Just like I'm not. There are people who ally themselves with the alt-right, but they don't actually participate in the alt-right. I have some liberal views, for instance, but I also feel the need for nationalism to take the stage to help unfuck the West.

I've actually enjoyed watching many of your videos recently, and while I disagree with some of the things you say, I do agree with other points, as well as respect your right to say what you feel.

In the end, I wish we could all talk on normal mediums equally and discuss the pros and cons of certain political policies and aspects of society. But the screeching MSM and SJWs like to preach "tolerance" while trying to dismantle any opposition to them, and so we have to resort to anonymous mediums like Sup Forums to discuss these things.

The alt right is the media's attempt to label that which can not be labeled. So they can use it against us.

You are so full of shit, timestamp or fuck off.

call out the jews and pol will love you

Really don't understand this guys popularity. He made a video about the skeptic community a few weeks back and it was laughable. He has the same regurgitated opinion about about SJW's/feminists and the "left". He really isn't shit. He just has a british accent and common sense. Nothing special.

Go away faggot.

I consider you a useful cuck however you'll hang with the coalburners and faggots when þe day comes

>part of the alt-right

the alt-right doesn't exit

I don't even think pol is the alt-right.

Nope your just a Sargon rper who wanted some (you)s like the faggot you are

I believe that youtubers such as Sargon, skeptic, shoeonhead are good for nothing on real talk politics, except for mocking le lefty SJW'S
The same can be said about the """leaders""" of the """alt-right""" such as Spencer and Milo
ty very much fake sargon

>us flag
>tldr collab

lol what? disavow armoured skeptic and give a timestamp

>But I bring to attention a lot of issues on the regressive left
Yeah so does the regressive left, go larp somewhere else faget

No but you are a massive faggot

Please refer to this:

i have my doubts to whom you are and have not gone into thread to much but i would venture to saw no. i would onsider yourself a classical liberal, with right leaning tendencies but as a whole i would say no. the only one i can think of in my watching group maybe internet aristocrat, aka mister metokour.

oh, hi there, zoe.

kys

the alt-right is a media label, anyone identifying as alt-right is a fucking shill

now get out

i literally cant stop sucking dicks

The alt right is a honeypot man, stay away from it till we've cleaned up the people who want to use it as an excuse to persecute the opposition

I've come up with a simple and effective way to tell if you are alt right.

Do you jack off to anime?
>yes --------> Alt Right
>no --------> REEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT NORMIE SCUM

nope

If you can't notice niggers are stupid, you are either a retard or a dishonest faggot.