How the fuck was this not the end of Trump's base support? I like everything else Trump has done but what the fuck

How the fuck was this not the end of Trump's base support? I like everything else Trump has done but what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tDFOslLRCmM
youtu.be/Ix49LjgaTaI
youtu.be/Qe1JcgkRQiM
youtube.com/watch?v=Rm4-YyPo1Xk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

President has never had the authority to arrest people.
The lock her up thing was just the idea that with Trump in office, their wouldn't be an authoritative figure to protect her and she would get proper justice through a proper investigation.
She's still under investigation and she's not going to get a pardon.

/thread

Trump always gets back at people who have done him wrong and he has always said you don't tell your enemy what you're going to do to them. Watch this space.

What are they going to lock her up for? It was bullshit from the beginning. He can't do it.

He won the election, Hillary Clinton may as well not exist anymore.

(((CNN)))

>implying Trump respects the limits of his authority

He went into deep cover as soon as he was the peotus. I think it was to throw them off the trail.

Because that's not what he said.

I don't understand how he wasn't boo'd off the stage. I would have walked out.

have to say its super odd how people ignore Hillary and the Democratic Party literally rigged an election. That is worse than anything Trump will ever do

Yes it is. See from his own mouth

It was a meme cunt

Hillary wasn't even that bad of a prospect. She just wasn't as good as trump. Way better than Obama though

If she hadn't off pretended she was a leftist she might have won. But everyone knew deep down she was a savage

trump kiddies are easily swayed by rhetoric and terrified to disagree with their daddy

In due time young one.
She will get her just reward.

Got one that isn't edited?

He has bigger fish to fry.

"That plays great before the election. Now we don't care"

It makes me sick the more I watch it

>It was bullshit from the beginning.

no

?

He's just saying that. He doesn't want to make the Left go more bananas than they are already. Sessions and the FBI will do their thing. It's coming.

First 25 seconds

Why would anyone be reading and believing anything from CNN? I don't give them a single click to those scumbags

Fuck me forgot to link youtu.be/Ix49LjgaTaI

fake news

Winning a second term is all important. Trump must do what is best for the country and what is best to win a second term.

Win a second term. Then, Trump can put into motion some much needed federal investigations into the Clinton Foundation, Hillary's activities while Secretary of State, the DNC collusion with global billionaires, multinational corporations, and the U.S. news media.

I have a pic of her eating babies

Have you not seen the video? He said it himself

youtu.be/Qe1JcgkRQiM

>treason
>mishandling classified info
>selking american secrets

There's a slew of things desu

his base will not wait 4 years

Whether or not this is a fair criticism, it doesn't matter if he expects the limits of his authority or not. The limits still exist.

No one else is the least bit offended?

Not so much that locking her up is a top priority but the fact that he promised something, we elected him, and then he said "That works great before the election. Now we don't care" what the fuck

Trump has to control the Larry the Cableguys in his crowd and keep them from getting too excited. His election was the start of a great, long, tough battle, not the end of one. He couldn't take office and prosecute immediately, he has to fight and hold power.

>trump: FBI GO GET HILLARY
>hillary: yeah no im gonna go on a holiday in saudi for 8 years

It's all alot more complicated than you think it is

4D chess is real

Politicians will be in jail by the end of all this

I can't believe it took you this long to find the pivot.

Yeah Trump being one of them.

Lol no at worst he will be impeached or assassinated. No way he's going to jail.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt of getting sessions confirmed first. Still nothing

fpbp
Australians making informative post now?!?
What else is in store for us in 2017?

Fpbp. Thank you Straya.

Sage.

He's going to let Chaffetz do it. In fact he encouraged him.

take that shills, cnn is fake news

His followers are rabid fanboys, they will support him regardless of what he does

Thanks. I'll save this for when I deal with shills on unrelated issues in other threads. I'm still a Trump supporter, just pissed at this

good man

>Moving goals posts this hard
Why can't you just accept he lied? It wouldn't be the first time.

Don't worry user.

We all know the Saudi's would immediately behead her