Studies show niggers are genetically superior to the inferior garbage mayo skins

Studies show niggers are genetically superior to the inferior garbage mayo skins.

How does it feel, alt-fags knowing that the niggers are going to overrun your cancerous race and repair the genetic mutation that is the white race. And nothing you white fags can do to stop #WhiteGenocide

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.amp.html

m.topix.com/forum/afam/TN5NVL922BCIL202K

If blacks are so superior then why are they always stuck in ghettos?

sage

Superior? In what way? If you mean aggression and acting on impulse, than yeah.

You're absolutely wrong about niggers overrunning anything. If it's going to be anyone it's going to be either India or China since they have the higher birthrates to overwhelm.

>better genetic
In what way?

blacks have explosive power but they have no endurance. theres a reason they don't fight unless its 4v1

Shit b8

Blacks have more genetic diversity because they've been extensively cucked, and because they were originally very disparate groups in Africa.

What they don't mention is that they're more prone to many diseases, shorter on average, have a shorter lifespan, suffer from greater mental illness, are significantly more likely to be gay, and are on average basically retarded.

Superior eh?

In the same way Africa is "superior" to America?

Read the article, retard

>no endurance

is that why all those marathon fucks at the olympics are skinny africans? hmmm....

>mfw albino apes call themselves superior

Blacks have faster physical reaction times, but it's offset by slower mental reaction times. They also tend to react more intensely, similar to retards or the mentally ill.

When it comes to raw strength though, Africans literally can't compete.

They also more stupid than white people

Sage'd

What do you suppose motivates this behavior? Not the shit in the article but the posting of threads like this.

Click bait is click bait, but I'll inform you.

People who are racist against black people are fucking retarded. Black isn't a race, it's a skin color. Africa is the oldest and most genetically diverse continent in the world. This means that attributing broad assumptions of their genetics is fucking stupid.

Superior people don't pick cotton for free for 400 years

The power of IQ eludes you.
Take your shitposts elsewhere.

I've always felt blacks have higher testosterone but it's sacrifices their IQ. Black women have higher estrogen and same effect. There are exceptions. Lil weak ass niggas who are all artistic an shittt. But it's either one or the other.

The marathon running blacks are all East Africans with long legs, little muscle, and the same muscle type as Caucasians. They also come from the Ethiopian highlands and are better adapted to low oxygen. They're not black in the same sense that black sprinters are, in fact they're more distant to sub-Saharan blacks than a Turk is from a Swede.

Probably black feelings of inferiority.

They also have higher estrogen which is why they are more social and act on their feelings like women. White men are more logical and withdrawn.

They have the same free testosterone levels as whites in the US, but have much, much higher estradiol levels than the other races.

>Whites genetically smarter than blacks study finds

It all evens out.

WE

Wew, lad!
They can pump out article after article and study after study -- it doesn't matter. The proof is in the pudding. I.E What is observably true. If a bunch of people in white coats say that according to their research, the sky is in fact green, but the sky is observably blue to you -- does their data compute? No, it doesn't.

>Muh out of africa theory
I don't carry a drop of african dna, subsaharan or otherwise. This "theory" is little more than a hypothesis with lots of social political money behind it. I.E. Soros and the rest. It's garbage.

>more genetic diversity equals superiority
Yea, no. Cancer is on the rise. With all the shit were exposed to, bone cancer especially. Hmmm... Now, if you need a bone marrow transplant in order to live, guess what, faggot OP? The donor has to have the same race or races in their dna as you; otherwise, the bone marrow will be rejected.
Guess who has the biggest concern over this?
People who are more genetically diverse.

Ah, OP. You have so much to unlearn before you can learn.

worldstarhiphop om/videos/video.php?v=wshhV72n9TU04iMdpXzz

Yet you live in and post from a white country

I don't care who is superior or inferior. I just want them to fuck off.

So my theories are not far off?

I know most Americans never really get to see real Africans but the vast majority you see in Europe are weak, scrawny pieces of shit. You get the odd Nigerian tank but thats it.

The reason why it seems that many African Americans are muscular and tall is because they were cross bred with white people. Usually it was Irish slaves who were famed for their stamina, cheap upkeep and strength.

Nigger hate thread

Fuck crackers!

Youe theory is not far off but what they did was breed the best with the best Africans. No whitey involved. The biggest nigger was bred with the biggest nigger.
And my experience with real Africans is that real Africans are far more intelligent.

If it were not for civil rights policies and welfare agencies, and the U.N., propping you up, you would fall, and fall hard.

When they say "genetically weaker" they're referring to dominant versus recessive alleles.

High intelligence is a result of many alleles -- many probably recessive -- considering the absolute retardation of most of the planet's population.

All the more reason not to breed with dumb people or dumb races.

This.
Niggers are living on borrowed time and we're only putting up with their shit for a temporary period.
There's going to come a time when get rid of them completely

Ha! I challenge any chimp to a feats of strength, or any other test of physical superiority!

They are fucking cowards and are mentally weak. They cower in the presence of anyone who displays a superior physical presence.

Yeah blacks are so superior, that's why they enslaved whites for 300 years.

Oh wait.

Cmon niggers i made blacks snot themselves. Whites are pussies as well. Every race has pussies and every race has fucking killers.

Ew gross!

bump