twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heres the pic

POST PRUNIN'

FUCK it got deleted

what

BULL PREPPIN

I FUCKING SAW IT

It's fucking real guys I swear to fucking god

How can you save the pic.. I saw it and immediatly throw up... I wish I was never born

I'm shaking right now.. I called my mom earlier

reminder if this thread gets deleted it's because (((they))) know something.

BLACKED.COM SUBSCRIBING

holy SHIT what's that thing in its hand??

I saw the pic, and I starting farting and ejaculating.

here. get it before its deleted again

here comes the shills. we must be on to something here

Thats the one!

Someone put the pics on YouTube.
Save before it's gone lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=twj6uOoKe-s

I'm not a shill. :(

holy shit what is that thing??

no it's this 1 pls

Yes you are. This thread is serious.

Guys I'm LITERALLY SHAKING

It's clearly using a phone to take a selfie like picture. The question is how did it get the phone and what happened to the person who owns it.

Maybe it's the murder weapon user... it's hard to tell when the picture makes you fart and ejaculate uncontrollably but that's my best guess user.

Yessum.

BOGDABOT INJECTIN

Upload it to Imgur and share the link

Might wanna see this...

Hurry and save it guys it won't be up long.

Draw something on it so it doesn't immediately get deleted or make some whitespace around the picture so Sup Forums can't instantly recognize it and delete. Please try this and try to reupload!

kek

Here's the REAL image

Alien larpers are worse than fucking pedophiles. Fuck you. REEEEEEEEEEEE

Larping faggot

KYS FAGGOT

What was it and why is it deleted

dude what if like someone like posted cp LMAO

so tired of people disregarding the alien conspiracy reeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The truth is, ayyy lmaos built Earth for us. We are likely created by ayy lmaos who we should brobably regaureded as Gawd.

Earth diameter km
Moon diameter km

R = 1
Asquare = 4
Acircle = 3.1416
4-3.1416 = 0.8584
0.8584/3.1416 = 0.273
3474/12742 = 0.273
Fuck right?
How about moon takes 27.3 days to get around Earth too.

Look at the drawing to the left. It is a circle inscribed inside a square. The Earth and the Moon conform absolutely to this simplest of geometrical figures. Let us imagine that the green circle represents the Earth. If this was the case, then everything in the drawing that is not green and is shown in red, would represent the Moon.

The drawing is an expression of a mathematical fact. It represents the relationship between π (Pi) and the number 4. The symbol π appears time and again in mathematics and it has fascinated people for at least 6,000 years. π defines the relationship of the diameter of a circle to its circumference. The true definition of π cannot be discovered because it appears to go on forever. However, if we round it off at the fourth decimal point we could say that π is 3.1416. This is exactly what the builders of the Moon did – they considered π to be equal to 3.1416 – which is yet another way we know that the Moon cannot be a natural object.
The Ultimate Truth

The relationship of π and the number 4 throws up a number of ratios.
π + 0.366 of π = 4.

We could also express this as 27.322% of π added to π would equal 4.

The relationship of the Earth and the Moon throws up the same ratios.
Earth’s polar circumference, plus 0.366 of Earth’s polar circumference equals Earth and Moon size combined. As a result it would also be correct to say that the Moon is equal to 27.322% of the size of the polar Earth.

Who Built the Moon? Christopher Knight
mega.nz/#!cogDERwb!wpgTF2sFbsgXx7h3fRMroBsJScGV-wYAHYKvQzNKXnM

i dont really care about pie and ratios tbhonest

1. Moon and Earth are both oblate spheroids. Mean diameter and equatorial diameter are different. You're arbitrarily using the mean diameters.

2. In an attempt to shoehorn in the number 4, you're arbitrarily rounding pi to 4 decimal places, could just as easily say it should be rounded to four digits (3.142).

3. 0.8584/3.1416 = 0.273236567....
3474/12742 = 0.2726416575

All of a sudden you're rounding to three decimals to make these numbers appear to be the same. They are not, even using your arbitrary rounding of pi.

4. (pi + 0.366pi) = 4.291415565. I genuinely don't know how you justify saying this is 4.

TL;DR - You are either a complete moron or a troll.