The same people who targeted and hated podesta and Clinton for the piza g@te myth are the same people who are defending...

The same people who targeted and hated podesta and Clinton for the piza g@te myth are the same people who are defending milos Pedo comments

Really made me think

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/bill-maher-defended-statutory-rape-1998-article-1.2979791
advocate.com/commentary/2017/2/22/bill-maher-still-doesnt-get-it
youtube.com/watch?v=ABJo7w-efTA
nambla.org/mglad.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many children did milo molest? There is a difference between saying something that people dislike and literally raping children. I could give two fucks about milo the faggot but you people are losing your shit over something someone said.

>it's perfectly ok for people to say they want to have sex with children as long as they don't act on it

You know this is literally what people who want to normalize pedophilia say right?

It's not the same people, stupid.

>Milo gets molested
>Media twists his words to make it sound like he advocates for pedophilia
>Sup Forums is one person
That's a lot of assumption for such a small post.

I would've defended Milo if he didn't come out and tow the anti pedophile feminist line right after this came out.

Fuck him. Fucking snake.

No they aren't

Really made me think

yeah, really makes you think...

nydailynews.com/entertainment/bill-maher-defended-statutory-rape-1998-article-1.2979791

advocate.com/commentary/2017/2/22/bill-maher-still-doesnt-get-it

raping children and being a gay teenager aren't the saem thing though

Milo had been flippant about his being molested as a kid versus Podesta having a variety of connections to active pedophiles, as in people that actually have targeted children to have sex with.

words hurt, cuck. words hurt.

He never said he wants to have sex with kids. He said when he was a teen he enjoyed getting fucked by an older man. He then said he knew it was wrong and likes the age of consent where it is. Did you even watch the video?

he advocated men having "relationships" with 13 year old boys as healthy. this is right after he talked about how he liked being fucked as a 13 year old. it's stupid not to make the connection. he went on to say pedophilia isn't 13 year olds.

he's suggesting fucking teenagers & everyone is saying "out of context" like pedophilia is normal now

Risky move changing the title, but I'm still glad it's coming out.

He corrected himself. gss he even said sorry.
youtube.com/watch?v=ABJo7w-efTA

>says he doesn't conflate hebephilia with pedophilia
>says young gay men twnd to find security in older gay men
>says the legal age is where it should be
>he's a pedophile

No one in this thread even knows what the fuck he said.

>literally raping children.
Podest isn't a real molester. That fake news. Pizza gate isn't real either. We all know it.

>Sup Forums 2008
Hunted pedophiles and defended the left

>Sup Forums 2016
Hunted the left and defended pedophiles

Top kek

fb com/myiannopoulos/posts/851263248344905

Cognitive dissonance.

A lot of people just can't get out of the US vs THEM mindset, and will let forgove anything from someone on "their" side.

Anyways, faggotry and pedophilia are closely related, so not much surprised with the news.

No pedophilia is a tool of the left to create mental hysteria

please redpill urself

You live in Vietnam. You're probably diddling a kid right now, you faggot. Don't post again.

>1 POST BY OP/ID
FUCKING SAGE

Literally every single Hillary supporter was and still is a pedophile. No arguing it.

It's very simple. Milo is correctly opposed to pedophilia in general. Milo copes with the horrific evil of molestation by rationalizing it as good in his case. Cognitive dissonance. This is reason 12 billion why homo/pedo shit is horrid: it breaks good, smart, talented minds like Milo's.

because they are denying it

Go back to leftypol you gangrenous retarted faggot.

>muslims any year
>marrying and raping actually pre-pubescent children
>making you boys dress and dance sexy and surely fucking them too
>raping women of all ages for not wearing bags on their heads

Muslims all support Hillary because they are pedophiles.

>The mainstream media had to unite and attack a nigger loving gay jew because they have created an environment that your ideas only matter if you are an oppressed class

The tolerant left everyone.

Wrong newfag

Sup Forums 2008:

Jerking off to child models daily

>pedo denies being a pedo

wtf I love Milo now

milo is a rape victim, not a rapist..

This is typical leftist victim blaming.

I thought pizzagate was bullshit, and I think Milo did very little wrong.

>Really made me think
Laura Silsby.

Milo did nothing wrong though.

>milo is a rape victim, not a rapist..

And advocate for child molestation.

Actually the people defending Milo are the r/thedongle shills who called pizzagate "tinfoil"

reddit newfags need to either assimilate or stay on their cancerous containment site. We get it, 2016 was a big year, Sup Forums traffic increased like tenfold thanks to Reddit/normalniggers hearing about this board due to people talking about it outside of Sup Forums in explicit terms rather than through obscure meme signalling like they're supposed to ("big guy for me etc"), but that doesn't mean you get to turn this place into reddit, r/thedongle is the only place that lets e-celebs, especially gay jewish e-celebs form the backbone of their ideology.

Why are ppl so concerned about this? I started having sexual thoughts and masturbating when I was 12. I definitely wasn't interested in having sex with older men. But if I were.... wtf is wrong with that. Or if they offered me money... why not. This hysterical weird thing against sex.... don't get it. Almost every 13 year old boy is a supreme massive pervert. Fuck I wish I had the libido I had then, now.

Comparing a mountain of evidence and leaks against a large political foundation and its constituents versus a few tasteless comments from a provocateur that were edited together to create a false narrative is a waste of your motherfucking time.

CTR get out

The same people who are targeting Milo are the same people denouncing the Saville case as nothing, the same with Pizzagate, defending Salon and Vox's pedophile articles, defending CA's bill decriminalising child prostitution, and defended George Takei when he said the same as Milo.

Your fucking stupid.

He was a victim you sick fuck

>hen I was 12. I definitely wasn't interested in having sex with older men. But if I were.... wtf is wrong with that. Or if they offered me money... why not. This hyste

>"I'm not forcing myself on that child because they want it."

17yo=/=4yo asshat.

does not give him special rights, "magic-sandnigger-in-space"-lover. Kys.

Many gay men like teen boys, many straight men like teen girls. Teens are a sexually attractive age. Children are not teens, and when you turn 18 you don't suddenly become a sentient being who can make decisions of a sexual nature. It is an arbitrary number, not based on biology.

>13 year old straight guy gets fucked by his hot high school English teacher and enjoys it
>"nice"
>13 year old gay guy gets fucked by his male theology teacher and enjoys it
>"he is promoting paedophilia"

Of course they dont. The MSM writes a story, pulls a single quote out of context and then links the transcript on another page knowing and hoping that 99% of readers wont actually verify the information

Yeah no he didnt. He said he enjoyed it, some 13yr olds could handle it but that he believes AOC laws are in about the right place where they are

OP really make me Chink...

"Alt" Right to "Alt" lifestyle.

The token flamer homosexual leading the not-so reserved 'conservatives' through the slippery slope of sexual contortion, while passively embracing it through the one-dimnsioenal negative reinforcement of what "the Left" purportedly is ideological/politically in support of.

If you say so, CNN!

You only say this shit because you don't like his ethnicity and love for black dick.

>"I'm not forcing myself on that child because they want it."

" The Left(!) is against it, therefore it must be good and I will support it."

1.) Milo is a child victim. Child victims use mental gymnastics to justify to themselves that they aren't victims. Especially men. What milo said was a statement of a man trying to justify his rape.
2.) Pedophilia and hebophilia are two different things. Milo was talking about hebophilia. I still disagree with his view but there is a big difference.
3.) No of this bullshit invalidates all (keyword: ALL) of his agruments
4.) This was a hit piece by an the establishment media because milo was making waves

>17
>child

Funny that Milo has put away more pedos than anyone here as well, how does the man sleep at night leading such a double life?!?

The "same people" line isn't an argument

" "Molested" and Glad! "

Letters addressed to the NAMBLA Bulletin

Dear NAMBLA,

When I was 13 years old I had my first sexual experience with someone older: my adult camp counselor. He had been my counselor for three years, was a school teacher somewhere, and was very kind to me.

My first year in camp I was very home-sick and this kind and gentle man would hold me close to him, in private, and allow me dignity as I cried onto his shoulder. He held me, stroked my back but in no way did he take "advantage" of me.

Over the next two years I had my parents request this man, whom I believed to have been in his late 30s, to be my counselor because I liked him and thought he was a very nice man.

During my third and final year I began having sexual desires for him, wanted him to kiss me, and tried to give him several hints. While other boys were working their way towards medals and projects they could take home, my project was to climb in bed with this man.

My chance finally came on a rainy night after all of us went to bed. I could not sleep and instead I went into his private quarters where he invited me to climb under the sheets.

He finally took the chance and fondled me finally kissing then sucking me over and over again. It was the most exciting sexual experience I have ever had.

The next day and for the final week of camp we reacted toward each other as if nothing had happened. I left camp never to see or hear from him again.

As a gay man in my early 30s I am not now attracted to children but to older men; perhaps thinking of my counselor. But my case is one to refute the charges that once molested as a child, a person grows up to be a molester of his own. I was not molested. I was loved and I feel I am better for it.

Sincerely,

Brian
From the NAMBLA Bulletin, Vol. 12, No. 8, Pg. 15, Oct 1991.
nambla.org/mglad.html

>2017
>not being a dangerous faggot

Get off my timeline.

>how does the man sleep at night leading such a double life?!?

It is certainly congruent with the self-avowed Roman Catholicism and being a sexual degenerate and while "video games are for losers" and capitalizing with the "GamerGate" debacle with the display of being "with" those "gamers".

---

Accordingly, that train of thought is to consider 13-year-old children as being able to be "sexually mature" (as Milo himself noted while using his dissonance laden anecdote of his molestation as a testament of its "validity"),