We're done, guys.

its over. The Swole left is here

melmagazine.com/meet-the-leader-of-the-swoleleft-403a29ebbe89#.v54y34r6h

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Ogf1u
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
melmagazine.com/meet-the-leader-of-the-swoleleft-403a29ebbe89#.v54y34r6h
youtu.be/-iOWHcQYLTA
mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/men-huge-biceps-more-likely-1893882
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are there no alpha white liberals? Guy in picture is mexican

>posting direct links

ultra faggot

archive.fo/Ogf1u

>hatred is making everyone get fit

love, tolerance, hedonism breed weaklings I guess, muh Spartans.exe

dude looks like a bearfat rocco botte, lol

Too bad I have a gun because I'm part of the free right.

Holy shit, the part where says "squat at least 225" lol. You better stay in your safe spaces. These betas are genetically screwed and the sooner they realize it, the better.

>235 squat
>mexican lifters

I've been saying this for a while. They are going to try and create a "tough, masculine" leftism lol. Can't sound tough as a white man being a leftist, maybe if you're some leftypol type that against identity politics, but your average American leftists? No.

This is fucking cringe

>Ginger
>I'm supposed to be scared
>kek

>He had spent the last year powerlifting, adding more than 20 pounds of muscle

No nigger that's not how it works

Why do they always look like this?

If only any of them were straight.

>Look at my many muscles
>can't grow a beard and likely balding due to low T

It's a contradiction of belief systems. The meathead mindset is constructed on the basis of intolerance, inequality, and law of the jungle. Meatheads do not tolerate weakness, heirarchy is based on physical dominance where the weak are left for dead.

this is what happens when you operate on even levels of irony

Lol I could squat 250 when I was in the 7th grade.

In Mossberg I trust. Come at me commie.

>claims to lift for 3 years
>still scrawny as fuck

>ginger
Why be afraid of someone with no soul

hoooooly actually fuck.
this is the bipolar mentally ill gay guy from 3:59 in this sam hyde standup video.
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Low T keeps hair you retard.

t. Tranny

>Ginger

buy a gun lol

excellent. I have always wanted those cute twinks to get a bit of muscles to squeeze. I hope whatever they do they don't spank me and get all sweaty.. I've been a bad conservative. I may be right wing but for one night I might be all wrong :3

whoa how 2 get that swole?

im bigger than that faggot with lower bf% and I got guns

come at me

Why are gingers always leftist? He's not swole at all, i was bigger than him when I was 15.

>this is worthy of a news story

Holy fuck, Leftists are pathetic

Daily reminder if you don't lift for trump for you're a fucking failure and shouldn't be on Sup Forums

We all need to be /fit/ nothing scares (((them))) more

>swole left

This nigga is dyel mode, I was bigger in high school than this bitch.

Still a beaner, and no amount of lifting will change that.

They're going to redpill themselves. Increase their testosterone and become real men, while casting off their leftist ways. Checkmate SJWs

when I was skelly mode freshman at 130lbs, I was worked up to squatting 315 within the first 6 months I lifted

>235 squat as a grow man

what the fuck, I benched more than that at 16

these cucks are so pathetic that it's not even fun to laugh at anymore

>start balding
>take androgen inhibitor
>become low T beta cuck
really gets the noggin joggin

way ahead of yeah, fuck the left

>mfw I thought he was talking about a bench and realized he was talking about a squat.

You can't lift away a glass jaw.
These poofs have never been in a proper fight.

Meet the college boys who are lifting weights in the college gym and taking creatine for the first time in their lives.

I guess it's priorities.

Is looking your best and being vain worth basically being a failed man?

I thought so. Why do men do it.

>217 pounds of hulking muscle
>can only bench 200
is that not the average though

if you lift you should always be able to bench more than your weight

Remember guys, when you lack the brain to debate, make up for it with muscles!

>melmagazine.com/meet-the-leader-of-the-swoleleft-403a29ebbe89#.v54y34r6h
> It was the first time he had witnessed someone “directly threatening someone else” in his five years in New York City.

didn't happen

lol @ this larping fag being NYC nu-male 'swole'

hey fuck you

>t. nazi ginger

>That man was larger than the other guy, and he didn’t deserve to be
lololol >deserve
lefty fag

tfw too smart to lift

stop that

why are people talking about muscles on a political board? If you have a gun then this guy's lifting is literally nothing

this isn't /fit/ or /lgbt/ I don't need to see pics of shirtless guys showing off their physique to each other

>Being a leftist and looking that mediocre gets you a news story

Beta leftists I swear.

>tfw too intelligent to lift weights
>tfw too busy unraveling the mysteries of the universe to get big muscles
>tfw I have to put my mind into furthering humanity as a species and drive human evolution into it's next stage to get fit

we're laughing at "the swole left" because its so fucking absurd, and this skinny fat guy was the best example they could come up with.

i mean, you can do both

Muscle only stops bullets in movies.

>intermediate level lifters are now "swole"

takes 2 years of effort to get there, not difficult at all, try strict military pressing your fucking weight at 220lbs faggots

Kek. He looks like shit. Men on the right are way stronger than him.

>“I thought, That man was larger than the other guy, and he didn’t deserve to be. Leftists should be bigger than Republicans.” As in, physically larger, so as to deter would-be attackers."

Sup Forums BTFO by based swole left

>the beta left is so devoid of manly men that a fatass curlbro is the leader of their most mighty men

kek, also don't forget the beard to compensate his lack of manliness.

"Four months later, Martinez now trains 30 politically active liberal men in powerlifting, so they can be strong enough to defend themselves against attacks by far-right extremists, and to intervene in potential hate crimes like the one Martinez encountered on the train. Some have called it the #SwoleLeft.
“[Conservatives] thinks we’re weak, we’re snowflakes, we’re hiding in our safe spaces. That’s not the case,” one Martinez trainee said over Twitter. “Liberals are finally standing up for themselves. … If you’re a Nazi, you should be looking over your shoulder.”

fucking kek

he's in good shape, but he's making a fucking goofy face

this is just too hilarious

hahah I did too. I teach weightlifting to high school football players and we have our guys squatting that in one month.

He's squatting 325? I was squatting 325 for 5 like a year into lifting.. when I weighed like 180 lmfao

What a chump

>325

also, thats a pretty good strength to weight ratio, unless you're doing those retarded half squats i see people doing all the time

>Struggle to bench 8 reps of 110lb (50KG)
Life is suffering

>with 217 pounds of hulking muscle
>squats around 2plates

How embarrassing

Leftists really know nothing at all about fitness

Not surprising really. They love to talk about how 'positive' they are but really they have nothing but contempt for the human body.

Aww fuck nigga

>squats low weight
>no mention of any martial art anywhere in all this

My out of shape boxer ass would floor him.

>They love to talk about how 'positive' they are but really they have nothing but contempt for the human body.
that and getting fit requires self discipline and the willingness to embrace suffering and hardship, and liberals can do none of this

All right I'm getting on my bowflex the time is nigh.

No I'm slightly autistic so I obsess over details like that

Aww fuck nigga it's the po

I weighed 125 lbs junior year and could do that. That's embarrassing not something to be proud of

lmao 2plate

thats better than the alternative i suppose

quick guys post your current bench and weight
285 for 5
230lbs

>Ginger
Why am I not surprised

if you're not at lmao1/2/3/4plate then you're a poor excuse for a man.

2/3/4/5plate is worthy of being proud of.

2.5/4/5/6 is impressively strong.

Plus working out is just fun, I don't understand why it gets some people so buttblasted.

uh he just looks chubby?

I'll always appreciate my teacher in weight training from high school. Should be mandatory

This will never stop being surreal to me

These people were told a cartoon frog is a symbol of hate and they just swallowed it without hesitation. What couldn't you convince these people to do or say? Where could the limit for them even possibly be after this?

195 for 5, 220 for 3,
181 (I'm fat, and 5'4")

wait really? he can only bench fucking 200? he should definitely be able to bench way over his body weight if he considers himself a "powerlifter" especially one who is training others holy shit

they have a fucking weakling training the other cucks to be weak fucks

Leftists using muscle to solve their problems.

Why is the left all violence and no intelligence?

Can we meme him into an ass kicker untied ?
youtu.be/-iOWHcQYLTA

>white leftists start lifting
>they become more confident, testosterone increases
>they become conservative

mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/men-huge-biceps-more-likely-1893882

This has already been done before.

They used to be called SHARP or something, they were ARA (Anti Racist Action) skinheads in the 90s who did tons of steroids and thought they could stand toe to toe with bonehead nazi skins in the streets.

The problem is the nazi skinheads they tried to fight wiped the floor with them because they are professional street thugs with years of experience running with a real crew, and these roided up goofs were just P/T wannabes with no real street fight experience and no real heart to throw down like it's your last day on earth. They were quickly given the nick 'Fall down crew' because that's all they did.

tl;dr this group of goofs will fail just like the wannabe antifa skinheads failed. Not because I shill for nazi boneheads but because they're a real street org and these guys are a soft as fuck

>wearing a henley tee
>2017

why do ppl do this?

>lifting weights
>fighting someone

OhSweetie.png

>tfw squat is only 185 but bench is also 185

>That
>Swole
Pick 1

hey fuck you man

I want to do squats but I cant due to a back issue, is there anyway I can supplement it?

supposedly your average Joe can bench 145 for 1, no training, no athletic experience.

Strength and muscle size fucking skyrocket your first 1-2 years of lifting, cunts like in OP take this size change as a fact that they're now "huge", when in reality, they're just above the average Joe. Then there's the millions of athletes or persons that wanted to lift, that have been in some form of training for a handful of years. These people are easily in the 2/3/4 clubs, likely even stronger, and easily can bench weight about their own, as well as squat 2 times their own weight, some even 3x+.

also note after 3-4 years+ of lifting, on average, you will have a difficult time increasing weight like you used to, those 5-15lbs jumps in your bench every week don't happen anymore.

> They think that's being swole

500 bench
720 deadlift
700 squat

Weigh about 255 lbs