WTF they're teaching arabic in schools now?

WTF they're teaching arabic in schools now?
literally fucking unacceptable
this is in god's greatest gift to earth btw (the state of tennessee)

>WTF they're teaching arabic
We need Arabic speakers because we spy on them. The more Americans who speak Arabic, the less likely the terrorists can plan anything or get away with anything.

This.
Also have a friend whose in the military and learned arabic to get certified as an interpreter and got a nice little raise to his paycheck for that. He said its one of the smartest things he's done because the natives say alot of things they shouldn't when they dont think our troops can understand them.

if you are Native English speaker who is fluent in Chinese or Arabic you will automatically make like 80k out of college

The arabic language is such a disgusting one. It's audible diarrhea. Fuckers can't stop saying allah

>We need Arabic speakers because we spy on them
This.

Stop being a redneck,

Your lucky you even have other languages than French or Spanish

WHAT THE FUCK IS CHINESE HONORS

> god's greatest gift to earth
I didn't know Bourbon county was in Tennessee! *checks map* Oh, nevermind. I guess you still have Dollywood. That's ... cool.

>Kentucky
literally what in the fuck do you have in your state besides a gay horse race and incest?

>High school in America teaching languages besides Spic for normies and native Spic speakers and French for pretentious dickheads

You should consider yourself lucky

yeah you're right i am lucky
now all the sand niggers will be rounded up in one class when the race war comes

English for the next century

>if you ignore something it'll go away
This is the American attitude to education, everyone.

Protip: the best way to destroy something is from the inside. If you want to destroy the Sauds, learn their language, cozy up to their businesses, draw their wealth away, and colonize their women.

We need a lot more patriotic, morally upright, conservative Americans learning the languages of the enemies.

Chinese and Arabic certainly in the top 5.

>They're teaching one of the worlds most prevalent languages
How dare they do this!

I took german in highschool. Took a quarter of french in college, got my shit pushed in and switched back to german at college before graduating.

>No Russian
>But teaching Arabic

What happened to Russia taking over the world?

It's not that they're teaching it, it's the "must sign up" that's really gong to piss people off. The American people are sick of having pisslam crammed down their throats

I missed that part

WHAT THE FUCK??

I'm pretty sure it's just saying that you have to sign up to both courses if you want to do one.