Hey fellow Canadians! How many of you have decided to NOT visit the USA during Trumps reign...

Hey fellow Canadians! How many of you have decided to NOT visit the USA during Trumps reign? I know me and my family have. We live within an hour of the border and would often make day trips to New York state. No more, for 4 years anyway.

PS-i am a white male

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/opinion/commentary/2017/01/30/time-to-boycott-vacations-to-the-us.html
youtu.be/yn_P5kdd5-o
youtu.be/EenIXVoALmU
youtu.be/jh4AJwGiBrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh no. Not Canadians.

FUCK. Without Canada's faggotry coming in on the regular, the US is surely done for!

Drumpf Status: Strumpfed

Good, no need for a 2nd wall after all.

As an American, I 100% support this decision.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
A
K
E

A
M
E
R
I
C
A

G
R
E
A
T

A
G
A
I
N

Canada? Don't you mean Cuba?

>more, for 4 years anyway.

make that 8 years, sport

good, stay up there, leaf

We want the second wall... to keep americans out.

Lucky if he manages all 4. I don't see it happening.

Aha, it's cute that you think anyone cares. You are so edgy and super with it, man... lolz.

that's because you're a child

or you have no understanding of the political realities of the u.s. and the world

or both

im planning on moving to the us once things calm down a bit

thestar.com/opinion/commentary/2017/01/30/time-to-boycott-vacations-to-the-us.html

sounds like a plan Chang

So red pilled
Trudeau approves red pilled.
USA is bad eh?
Gangs, tornadoes, GUNS, earth quakes, no free healthcare!
Imagine ya get sick or shot? Cost ya millions eh?
Heck canada has open spaces, wilderness, red pilled Trudeau, fishing , kayaking, nature, good folk eh?
Why you wanna be anywhere else eh?
USA is bad eh?

Red pilled lad here eh?
You from that Scotia laddy?
We red pills b'ys here eh?

Fuck off you cuck

we don't care

we're busy doing maga shit down here

visit..don't visit...you're not relevant

whatever

Oh thank god.

One day when im out of this shit university and getting enough money i am gonna immigrate the shit out of you whiteboi and i am gonna muslimize your dick till your begging for more fucking leafs get raked your faggot PM is literally begging for syrian dicks cannot even control a forest fire for fucks sakes wheres the lower class revolutions faggot canada cannot even do because they like to virtue signal look im a faggot says the leaf rather than tackling the root of the cause fuck you im gonna fuck every single white canadian i found and youll be sorry wanting open border you good soros goyim

We literally don't care.

People like you are not allowed in canada. Sorry.

I will come leaf and therez nothinh you can do about it. What you gonna do tighten borders? Send immigration officers after me? Yo cannot deport me once im in your country i can do as much as i want too. Ps your country is open borders anyway so why is your opinion relevant you are totally welcoming murderers and rapist like me also im a muslim i want to fuck every single women you got ehh leaf what you say you cant even fight back chinks and muslims and you say you dont want me. Oh i will cum leaf i will cum on your national pride that you will just die of shock and depression

pls do. No more filthy leafs coming down here to gay prostitute themselves to faggot milo.

You won't pass immigration screening. Also, you have to be able to contribute something to our society. As you are mentally disabled, that might prove to be the biggest barrier.

As if we needed a bunch of inconsiderate idiots driving like they're cross-eyed and drunk, acting as if there were night and day differences between traffic laws in our countries.

If I see someone driving like a literal hemispherectomy patient, I can say they're either from Pennsylvania or Canada. 100% accuracy.

Yeah, Canada doesn't need any more mentally disabled people, they've got plenty already, eh?

Actually, we can deport you after the fact. When people flee the USA in terror, the loophole that allows that is left there intentionally. It lets us play the good guys internationally, while controlling our immigration. Of course, if you believe we're cucks, then you won't believe that. That's because you're really smart and we're really dumb.

You can look for yourself and see it's true, but you won't do that because it's hard. Let me help you.

Recall those photo ops last year with some of the 39,000 Syrian refugees as they landed in Canada to be greeted by Trudeau? That alone put him on the cover of The Economist as liberalism’s last hope. Well, once the mission was accomplished, the government quietly capped at 1,000 the number of private sponsorships of such refugees for 2017.

Trump gets vilified while Trudeau is lauded, though our prime minister very politely intones that it’s not up to him to lecture the U.S. president on his country’s affairs. It was an absolute master class in politics.

We win. We look good and We Control what happens. I know you're alt-right troll'en. That's fine. But deep down, you now know what a failure you're president is. That's enough. For now.

Do it legally and don't aloha snackbar anyone and it's fine.

>Canada
>screening

Lol. He's right you know. You're fucked.

NJ are by far the worst drivers

Why wouldn't I...? I was thinking of moving my white ass there, and letting all the mexicans and muslims move here.

youtu.be/yn_P5kdd5-o

You know nothing of our magnificent fagots. They put your cheap 'call waiting' dollar store model to shame. Although, most US gays are kinda fuggly, so congratulations on finding a model who doesn't look like AIDS was beaten with an ugly stick.

In all seriousness, I know of half a dozen snowbirds who;

a) Believe Trump and think America is a shithole, so they have not gone to Florida.
b) Are horrified they elected Trump and think America is a shithole, so they have not gone to Florida.
c) Don't know what to believe, but would rather not be murdered by the alt-right / left, fascist / antifascista, so they have not gone to Florida.

Either way, the end result is the same. They go to Costa Rica, where ex-pat health insurance is eighty bucks and the weather is not to humid, not to dry and the racism is just right.

The "political realities" that the USA elected a pathological liar and reality TV show host? Fucking simpleton.

Why? Unless you want to live in fear of being bankrupted by their healthcare system or killed by niggers who will otherwise try to white guilt you into giving them everything?

Fuck you I just took 3 people from Halifax down to Buffalo, took a trip to Erie just for the chick-fil-a and the Krispy Kreme, went to Ohio for waffle House and ordered Trump Wine at a small wine store in Amherst... Don't worry Americans the Streisand Effect is in full effect

It's funny because you think bowling green is real.

This and also OP is a faggot. Don't go on a killing spree cuz you can't fuck your muslim boyfriend like Alexandre Bissonnette did.

I'M MOVING TO THE US TO ESCAPE ALL THE STUPIDITY HERE!

Your country is the laughing stock of the world and your "President" is Putin's bitch.

I fucking hate this country

Good. We really don't want your kind of stupid slowing us down.

It's really easy to cross the boarder I hear. You should try it.

>imma not comin' to the US u can ferget it eh? :(

IT
RAKES
ITSELF!

That's okay. I'd prefer the Yanks come to us in Ottawa---armed to the teeth and ready to send Justin the Faggot packing because he simply refuses to do anything about Muslims turning Canada into a base camp for jihad against the Great Satan.

Open border with the US, Canadian independence, and a huge Muslim population that votes Liberal at every election. Pick two.

Same

It's okay. You don't need to post this. Trump is proof enough you americans will buy anything.

>Trump gets vilified while Trudeau is lauded, though our prime minister very politely intones that it’s not up to him to lecture the U.S. president on his country’s affairs. It was an absolute master class in politics.

Not only that, Trump thought he was going to pull some tough guy handshake shit and Trudeau made him look like a little bitch while Ivanka was looking at Justin the way Trump wishes she'd look at him!!!FACT!!!

Happy to go.

Enjoy your new mudslime masters, and working to pay for your bloated government.

Keep spamming faggot.

Well, on behalf of a retail worker who deals with fucking French Queebs all day, I say stay the fuck up there!

One of you picked up a pack of gum the other day, asking for a better price on it.

A PACK OF GUM!

YOU ARE RUDE.
YOU ARE FILTHY, (THROWING ALL YOUR TAGS AND BAGS ON THE FUCKING GROUND).

Stay up there!

youtu.be/EenIXVoALmU

If you like open-boarders with the USA, then may I introduce you to Dearborn MI. Home of the largest muslim population outside the middle east.

I'm not saying your open boarder idea is stupid. I'm just saying it won't turn out the way you think.

No one I know goes to Florida. Cuba is cheaper and better.
youtu.be/jh4AJwGiBrA

lmfao

I am sure we are all so sad with your decision.

As a New Yorker, I'm sure Ivanka knows a fag when she sees one.

One day we'll learn Papa raped his Justin every night once he'd sent his beard Maggie packing.

For now, Justin had to lick President Trump's ass in public because he knows very well Trump could have US troops take Ottawa without a fight and have Justin in Gitmo over a long weekend.

I hope the northern wall goes up while I'm Florida for holidays.

>Canada is becoming a sanctuary country city by city

Would you like a serious deconstruct of the realities of trying to build a northern wall? The longest shared boarder in the world.

Don't get me wrong. I'm willing to help you make the argument if you want me to. We fundamentally agree. There should be a barrier to keep undesirables and sub-human mongrels out.

You just won't like which side you end up on.

>As a New Yorker, I'm sure Ivanka knows a fag when she sees one.

Didn't seem to notice that about her Jewfag husband who sullied the Trump genome with Kike genetics. Cuck.

A fair point. I've never done Cuba. I've heard it's nice though.

No one cares about you or your shitty family. Fuck off.

SAGE

>One day we'll learn Papa raped his Justin every night once he'd sent his beard Maggie packing.

Meanwhile we know for a fact that Trump Sr. sold little Donnie's tender pink ass to Roy Cohn and the Jewish fag mafia.

Guess our economy will have to go without those hundreds of millions of dollars you were going to spend on vacation dildos.

New York will never recover.

Does repeating a truth make is less true?

>For now, Justin had to lick President Trump's ass in public because he knows very well Trump could have US troops take Ottawa without a fight and have Justin in Gitmo over a long weekend.

Domination seems to be a big thing for Trumpbots which explains why you're subservient to a think skinned little faggot who cries on Twitter when people are mean to him.

As long as its the American side I'll be happy.

Every person who went there said it was very good but you have to stick to the tourist areas like any other country.

Donald Trump making sure leafs stay on their own side of the border since 2017

Is there anything this great man cannot do?

yeah im going less often too

but that's mainly cause the leaf dollar is at $0.75

8 years leaf

No worries. Unlike Mexicans, most of us do it LEGALLY and unlike Canadian we ain't no fucking leaf. So we'll take their place

I live in a suburb of Detroit. We used to visit Canada every weekend before IX/XI made crossing the border hairy. But they still come here. They actually have regular coaches that come over to do basic shopping. I've seen them at K-Mart. Are there some Soviet level shortages that are being hidden in Canada?

I go to Kmart for the nostalgia since we had it up here in my childhood... But Meijer is where it's at.

Deal, but you're paying for it.

Quite the opposite. Since crazy eddie (look it up) left Sears Canada to it's own devices, it's actually posted a profit.

Kmark is dead here though. Crazy eddy killed all that in his asset stripping. So maybe there's something in particular they get while they do a hockey run?

Still the profit rise for Sears Canada is a success story. Retail here is competitive. A lot of american brands find that out the hard way. Just ask Target.