>2 years later at 26, hairline receded 650% and counting
>2 years from now I will be bald

What do pol

On no fap
Taking Biotin Vitamins for 4 months
Stopped using hair products
Most men in my family aren't bald

Give me the non-jew way to stop this

Is the increased exercise for improved blood flow a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rnIR8lAXztE
youtube.com/watch?v=GCaYB2N1adc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shave your head and grow a beard if you can, thats my plan anyway.

Nothing bro. Just live a healthy life and hope for the best. Sleep well, don't eat junk so your hair doesn't fall out from stress or some shit.

Almost nothing you can do, user. It has to do with hormonal changes that affect the length of growth cycles in your folicles. Even if you could adjust it, it wouldn't be worth it.

The "solution" to your "problem" is to stop giving a fuck.

this
dont be a faggot op, just shave your head

It's genetic, nothing you can really do about it if it runs in your family. Just shave it off if it's getting that bad.

no fap is a meme
nice job outting yourself as retarded and wasting your time

>get swole
>shave head

>be me
>start noticing hair loss
>get on estrogen and start transitioning into a trap
>2 years in my hairline is even better than where it started at
AHAHAHHAA

At least you're not me. My hairline is running away and I'm only 22. I was never good looking and my personality is awful so it doesn't matter too much I guess. I'm not at AIDS skrillex levels but I'm approaching Carl the cuck levels.

>Stopped using hair products
You never see a bald homeless guy do you? might be something to this.

Rogaine/Propecia

Finasteride, it will grow hair back but kill your dick.

Or take Saw palmetto and pumpkin seed oil daily. You waited 2 years though it may be too late.

Also go to /fit/, those insecure faggots have bald threads daily.

Why care? Vanity is for the weak.

You're low-T. I'm extremely high-T, evidenced by the absurd amount of hair on my torso, legs, and ass. I also have a thick head of hair. Maybe if you had more T, this wouldn't have happened. Do you regret all those thousands of hours you spent jacking off now?

instead of shaving your head like some posters say, put a 1/16th inch clip on some hair clippers and just buzz it real short
it's quicker and easier
no razor bumps or nicks
head is still basically bald and will get sun, but doesn't look awful in the winter
you can also do it once every week instead of having to shave every few days

What do u mean ' most man ' ?
Is ur father bald/has shitty hair ?
Is ur mom got shitty hair ? Like women's can't bald but they still got balding gene, if both ur parents got that than u fkt.

Procreate with a woman who has a father with a full head of hair and kill your shitty genes off

>wasting your time

wankers are this deluded

Start taking Finasteride immediately. (or dutasteride)

Start applying minoxidil to your scalp and hairline (rogaine).

Start using Nizoral shampoo.

And pinch your scalp and hairline daily. Really hard. Make it red. When your body tries to repair an injury or bruise, it will regrow hair.

I promise you, do all of these things.

I'm in the same position. I was obese and now I'm at a healthy weight. When my hairline recession becomes blatantly obvious (you can kind of see it already) I'll be shaving my head completely.

I'm 27 btw.

You can't fight it without looking like a clown. Just get a job where you can grow a beard and make sure you're physically fit.

a tesosterone metabolite literally caises baldness... its why women dont go bald

Androgen causes hair loss.

why do you think most guys on roid lose their hair? and why female baldness is 100x more rare than male baldness.

youve got it completely backwards. low t = more hair

>22 almot 23
>already the scalp you can see skin
>biotin
>rogain saved what it could, but now this shits for life if i want to keep
>$9k for neograft hair transplant
>have to shave my head anyways so they can get to the hair follicles on the back of my head

You're 'fucked' mate
I now hit the gym everyday you better start as well. No excuses not to.

Just shave it and embrace it, you'll look way better with a shaved head than old man hair.

It comes from your mother's side, has nothing to do with whether any of the other men in your family went bald.

I started losing my hair when I was 15, and started shaving when I was 20. No regrets, haven't looked back. Trying to prolong the inevitable is just a waste of money, user.

>tfw can't grow a beard.
>tfw wear size 8 hats which means most hats don't fit

Time to become penis head.

26 and going bald here, no qt 3.14 in my life since my breakup a year ago.

Do women find /fit/ bald dudes attractive? Is losing my hair losing my only remaining shot at happiness?

I thought rogaine was a meme

If it can save what I have and stop loss, I'll be happy

can confirm propecia kills dick (used it for a couple months and had to stop)

Shave your head and find a babe who thinks bald guys are hot.

You have it completely backwards, Chewbacca

Get a well paying job and then get hair replacement therapy, they ain't that much these days

You must shave moving forward

It's a fucking meme. Ordered a three month supply out of desperation, but after seeing how temporary it is, the side effects, the stink, and the fact that you have to do it twice a day I decided not to use it.

Couldn't return it so I keep it in my medicine cabinet as a reminder of what stupid desperation looks like.

Also $40 dollars.

I had 0 girlfriends before I started shaving my head.

After I started shaving my head, I've had 3. One for two years, one for one year, one for two months. I'm not even /fit/, just thin.

Do you think you ejaculate testosterone? What a moron. And that's not even taking into consideration your ludicrous ideas about hair.

My dad has the first one, I might get that when I get older, fug

My dad got bald at 30 but got a wig. Very expensive to maintain but God damn if he doesn't look 10 years younger.

Baldness comes from your mother's side.

Who is Vin Diesel for 500 Johnny!

Got married at 24, didn't you?

Without hair, you won't need the dick.

It's just hair faggot, shave it.

Who gives a fuck?
Hair and styling your precious fucking hair is for highly feminine beta males

Caring about your fucking hair should be the least of your priorities

Are you a man, or are you a fucking faggot who cares more about styling his precious, pretty hair?

Fucking faggot.

(shave it and grow a beard so you don't look too ugly)

If you can't grow a beard, kys.

>fap few times a week
>long hair
>tie hair up
>hair falls off all the time
>literally my room is full of hair a week after i clean
>not balding
>this has been going on for 1/3rd of my life ever since i decided to grow longer hair
>realize baldfags would be jealous of my genetics

feels good

have you guys ever wondered what the fuck all these trannies will look like in about 20-30 years? there will be tons of bald-ass women walking around.

what the fuck.

women with receding hairlines, fucking kek

If you go bald then you're totally free to use steroids and get awoke as fuck. Just don't forget post hormone therapy

Shave your head and grow a goatee.

oh shit

Goddamnit, /fit/.
Check'd

That third one would be cool as fuck!
Like a modern day monk! Dude you could jew allday! Oy vey muh matzah balls!

Wigs.

It's genetic you faggot, stop caring about it or do the hair transplant surgery, and stop whining like a loli.

isn't hair loss caused by testosterone?

youtube.com/watch?v=rnIR8lAXztE

take this guys advice

Most of them kill themselves or wear wigs.

I had a pretty intense hairline when I was younger. Thick and it made my forehead look smaller than it was. it's receded a bit now that I'm approaching my 30s...Looks like a lesser version of #1 and desu I think it looks better than ever right now. I realize it will keep receding but I'm ok with that.

If you cant use hot water to wash your hair you are not white.
Only frizzy haired greaseballs need shampoo.

>20 yes ago full hairline
>ffwd to today
>still a full thick head of hair
41 alpha reporting. Keep chugging those plastic bottled drinks filled with pseudo estrogen

relax, be low stress and dont get worked up. be slow and mindful. im not trolling im serious

also finasteride will help a lot

hope it gets better, mine pretty much stopped once i started finasteride

I suppose they could take rogaine or something because lots of chicks have high ass hairlines. But I don't think that most men can keep up all the maintenance that being a tranny requires. Its gotta be like a full time fucking job lol. The ones that get the surgery are fucking retarded, and most will regret it.

Pretty easy to deal with balding when you're the physical manifestation of testosterone.
When you're a femme pretty boy that can't grow a beard you're just going to look like cancer

no way to stop it unless youre rich and famous.

Just go bald with dignity you fucking faggot. There is nothing more pathetic than a bald man who is insecure about it.

lmao so glad I grew out my hair

Wigs look fine these days.

Within 5 years you will be able to get a procedure that regenerates and reactivates dead follicles. Read up on replicel. It's a Canadian biotech company.

It's all genes you dummy

You are probably one of those people that thinks a pill will make you skinny.

This whole world is about your genetics.

>tfw blonde hair blue eyes genetics
>tfw 120,000 individual pure genetic strands of hair
>tfw hair is falling off everywhere everytime
>tfw girls always complement how my hair is so thick and velvety

You basically have three options
1. Accept it and just shave it
2. Spend money on surgery or hair growth drugs and take the risk of fucking up your hormonal system.
3.If you're afraid of testosterone loss from the drugs but can't go a beard, just start taking testosterone or something if you want to improve your appearance.

First of all, Second of all, shave your fucking head and embrace your baldness you fucking transfaggot.

Its almost like nature doesnt give a fuck that you're a special snowflake

>tfw one in a million straight blonde haired italian
>tfw one of a kind smoother than silk hair
>tfw every single woman that touches my hair would pay an arm and a leg to have it half as smooth
>tfw almost never lose hair

dutasteride and rogaine. I'm 19 at a NW2 and Dutasteride seriously un-fucked my shit/widows peak. Its not a meme it really does work

You really gonna take that shit for the rest of your life?

You guys are a bunch of fags. I am 20 and going bald. Won't let it stop me. Get on my level.

from personal experience

>don't fucking risk finnasteride
>dutasteride is even more fucked

chances are you'll be fine on both the drugs but if you're unlucky enough to fall into the bracket that has the side effects

>say goodbye to your penis
>say goodbye to your libido
>say goodbye to your sexual identity

if you're retarded enough to play with 5α-reductase inhibitors, be prepared for your thinning hairline to be the least of your worries

>blonde haired italian

No such thing. Get out larp fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=GCaYB2N1adc

that's what i said, one in a million

Is he also Bog-pilled?

to keep from looking like Moby, hell yeah. Its literally a pill every morning and a cumulative 3 mins of rogaine twice a day, if thats all it takes to not be a bald-beardless cancer patient then so be it

>women

Delusional faggot.

is that what you did to make the wig fit better?

I started going bald at 25. By 27, I was very thin and receding, but still had mostly full coverage. Just shaved it off and never looked back. I was fortunate to already be tall and relatively handsome. One thing you need to do is be on top of things you can control. Work on your brain (reading, studying), stay physically fit, and work on your socializing skills. Also, dress nicely. Believe it or not, I've had more success as a bald man with women than I ever did with hair. It's because going bald forced me to improve facets of my life I never cared about before.

Going bald can literally ruin your life. You can sit around and feel sorry for yourself and just be fat bald and useless. Or you can take this as a challenge and start improving yourself now. The choice is your's my man. Good luck.

OP just accept the fact, nature won't have you living anymore. You should die from hypothermia located at your head. In a siberian harsh winter.
TL;DR just fucking kill yourself, stop polluting our genepool

same, burger. Shaved head and was pleasantly surprised not to look like a fucking alien

Ejaculating releases androgens which are a cause of baldness.

Shave.

what does that even mean, you rub your cum in your hair?

I always here about these cures that are just a few years away

> German
> Talking about polluted gene pools

Not sure if it's true but I heard that your hair gene comes from your mothers father

We even tried once

>What do pol

Get better genetics. 33 here, no receding of the hair line, no grey hair.

Bald with a beard is the most masculine form.

>tfw to smart to have hair

I fap once to five times per day every day and have no sign of baldness.