Anyone else addicted to taking cold showers?

anyone else addicted to taking cold showers?

fuck it's the best decision i've made in years

Other urls found in this thread:

ucsf.edu/news/2007/03/5541/hot-tubs-hurt-fertility-ucsf-study-shows
youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=RW1C_3OXhEs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasodilation#Cold-induced_vasodilation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My brother does the cold shower thing but I cant bring myself to do it.
Mainly because its the only place I can masturbate in peace

I used to take cold showers all the time, but then I got high.

i was doing it everyday for months, but the post shower high eventually goes away after a while, i think i was taking them too often......plus its almost impossible in Canada during the winter

WIM HOF METHOD, COLD SHOWERS? MORE LIKE SHOWERS THAT FEEL LIKE ROOM TEMPERATURE. I AM BECOME THE COLD.

I was going to fight in RAHOWA, but then I got high.

I do it in the summer. But I keep the house pretty cold in the winter so I can't bring my self to do it then.

Now my skin is dry, and I know why!

i add a little bit of warm water so my skin doesn't literally freeze

I always thought that it was a big troll to make unsuspecting lurkers take cold showers for no benefit whatsoever .
Still kinda do

thats what i thought but since i started doing it i feel freaking amazing

i can't stop thinking about getting back in a cold shower

>not taking hot showers when it's 40C outside and 38C inside

There's no way it does all of those things. Blood pressure is the only one I buy.

>detox
>eliminate toxins
TOP NOTCH SCIENCE

Yeah, cold water doesn't do any of the things on that list.

cold baths/showers are known to increase sperm count by 400% after 2 weeks

bullshit

This is troll. Cold showers are trauma, just like the ALS stunt a couple of years ago. It's probably bad news. Donald was likely using lukewarm water and plastic ice cubes to fool people.

also i can guarantee it helps with injuries

i hurt my hand really badly 6 months ago and within a week of doing cold showers it healed

I was the opposite

Hot showers all day everyday, until I got high then took a Cold. I was like being under a waterfall.

cold showers are comfy as fuck.

Nah leaf, I take the opposite approach

Ain't nothing like a butt naked sauna to get you clean. I'm not talking about steam rooms either, I mean a real tangible, wood-burning sauna. Plus is you got snow outside its always a plus jumping in.

Holy shit, yasss, Leaf
it also makes your hair shiny

yes it does, you're just too much of a fucking pussy to try it

you probably eat pop tarts for breakfast you fat piece of shit

ucsf.edu/news/2007/03/5541/hot-tubs-hurt-fertility-ucsf-study-shows

there are older studies that go back decades that find the same thing

>automatic nervous system

You doing the breathwork too? Shit connects you man.

What about gold shower benefits?

Cold showers are redpilled as fuck, I just find tem too uncomfortable.

>t. a Minnesotan, now honorary michiganite Yuper.

Short cold showers do have real health benefits. As do hot showers. As does going from very hot to very cold quickly (best).

i tried to do the hyperventilating but it made me almost pass out so i stopped

you have to sauna and then jump in an ice lake, it's what the based finns do

>wake up in morning
>force yourself to take cold shower
>absolutely abysmal, zero comfy
>nothing redeeming about it
>pissed off the rest of the day
totally worth it guise

I LOVE COLD SHOWERS HOT SHOWERS ARE FOR STRAIGHT UP PLEBS IF YOU TAKEHOT SHOWERS YOU SOULD KYS

honestly though, i take like one hot shower a month to really open up the pores once in a while but the rest of the time its cold showers. invigorating as a mother fucker desu i just took one 20 mins ago

Keep doing it but find a comfy spot. Its worth it.

Only when it's 95+ degrees outside.

pussy

I tried awhile back but couldn't do it.

I figured, if SHTF, the hot water will stop and cold water will be the only option. Better get used to it.

>not taking hot showers for the cleaning/solvent capabilities of hot water, followed by a brief cold blast to shut the pores and shock the system into total awakeness

I don't think any of this is true accept for reducing swelling. Also soap needs warm or hot water to "sud" like soap suds/bubbles are what scrub. You can't get all the way clean in cold water

forgot to say, cold showers cure my acne 100 fucking percent

>detox

i just google image searched for cold showers and picked one at random

>he doesn't realize that feeling people get from their detox is alkalinity

I recently heard about cold showers and took them up, have been doing them for maybe the past 1-2 weeks or so. Thing is, I dont know how cold they should be. Giving me a temp(fahrenheit please) would be fine, but rather the feeling of it.

I always start my showers off warm and quickly but steadily progress it to cold. I dont go ice-cold cuz it's uncomfortable as fuck but I will once ive gotten use to it.

But back to the feeling: How cold should by showers be feeling?

By cold shower do you mean no hot water at all?

wrong, not linking sources use a search engine nigger or never know the truth idc really

Cold showers do reduce inflammation and some studies show it does increase T production.

That being said it's stupid. Just go for a swim.

also my hyperborean skin gets dry with hot showers, not with cold

I want to take the icepill but I'm not man enough.
>TFW no Finngolian genes for +3 Cold Resistance
Some of them sound like bullshit, but improving blood circulation has all kinds of legitimate benefits for the surrounding tissue.

youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw
Wim Hof - interesting story about the benefits of the cold.

Excellent, Kek is with him.

I have cold showers because its 45fucking degrees outside and the roads is melting

The "high" you get after a cold shower is called Adrenaline and that's a stress reaction. Adrenaline makes you feel good short-term and enhance physical attributes but does so by damaging the body long-term. Adrenaline triggers and promotes tumor metastasis and estrogen in general.

TLDR : you've been jewed

no hot waer at all. only the cold tap is on

it should be pretty fucking cold, but refreshing as hell once you embrace it

Yes he does, cold showers are a meme in Australia, cos the waters coming out hot anyway.

I end my warm showers with cold water. Feels so good and it helps the hair.

Lies

It's really Fedora ish and I hate the faggots making a big deal over it. But whenever I've done it I've felt a lot better. Still one would probably feel the same way taking a lukewarm shower; hot showers really seem to overstimulate people

pseudoscience bullshit

If you have the time, check the video out. The guy does some amazing shit like climbing Mt. Everest in shorts and no shirt. Apparently there are tremendous health benefits from his breathing techniques/training in the cold.

DIGITS CONFIRM WIM HOF IS /OURGUY/

I see. First ever time I tried this I tried jumping into ice-cold water and quickly got out because I was quite literally hyperventilating. Shit felt awesome afterwards though but i havent tried it before... might do it again.

I always take cold showers only during lent.

I turn it all the way cold for a minute after a scalding hot shower, helps me wake up after a nearly-sleepless night. Which is every night.

I usually take moderately warm showers and finish off a little cold.

I love washing my face with hot water and then ice cold water. Feels so good in the morning.

Maximum cold.

Giving up hot water for a Jew

My life is miserable already, just give me a fucking warm shower

>addicted
Jumping in cold mountain springs and freezing rivers is manlier

The final pill is aged urine sponge bath

>actually showering
>without a water filter
>hard water clogging pores

Disgusting. My skin is as soft as a little girl's.

it should be cold enough to make you scream like a girl when it touches the back of your neck

Check de sweet digis

>short term stress is bad

don't ever work out then faggot

cold showers help to reduce long-term stress/depression which improves health over all

you don't know what your'e talking about

Yeah but cold temperatures literally reduce circulation. Ever heard of frost bite? I call bull shit.

This increase was largely driven by a statistically significant increase in sperm motility among responders, from a mean of 12 percent at the start of the study to 34 percent post-intervention.
from the sample it went from 12% to 34%, saying itll increase sperm count 400% to everybody is misleading

YOOPER******** but what is it like to live in the most barren area in the midwest?

>not doing hot to clean yourself properly then doing cold
>cleaning your ass with cold water
lol

Chlorine in tap water was turns into toxic chlorine gas in a hot shower

>literally getting gassed by the jews

>scream like a girl
That's sexist, you shitlord

He's advocating a cold shower at a temperature your body can acclimatise to without any adverse health effects, not a dip in the North Sea.

take a cold shower and grow up

don't kill yourself, and make sure to breathe deeply. if you're experiencing any sort of panic or shivering you're doing it wrong and you should turn up the heat a little bit then work your way to colder. you will feel the jolt of the cold at first but it should feel refreshing. i take them after workouts and i feel like a god during and after my shower.

fucking dumb shit americans
degree 1 of cold :
first your body increases circulation and heart rate to increase body temperature.

degree 2 :
and then your arteries ,veins and capiliries freeze

Seen it all the other week. There was also a pretty dope podcast with some guy i forget...

youtube.com/watch?v=RW1C_3OXhEs

The video afterwards shows the pushup demo. Good way to increase short term holy shit defenses.

If I wasn't phone posting Id whip out pics of russians ice bathing

You dumb arguementive faggots

Only urine baths can save you from autism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasodilation#Cold-induced_vasodilation
Dumbass.

Exercising to the point of triggering cortisol/adrenaline is actually damaging. The most benefits are from playful exercising. Enjoy your short life of delusions and false knowledge.

I'm typically 4 turns of the cold tap, 1 of the hot. I wake up in a puddle of sweat and piss I don't need it in my shower too.

>Steamy hot shower until used to it
>Hibiclens everywhere
>rinse off
>step out
>Cetaphil lotion everywhere
>go back in
>Ice shower until use to it
>pat dry
>sit in kitchen for 30 mintues to dry completely
>lay in fresh cool clean bed with lappy
>goodnight

I just put my legs above my head and piss all over my face in the tub. Enjoy your "hygienic" hydro jew, goys

why the fuck are you afraid of damage
your body is healing and repairing itself 24/7
every breath you take causes oxidization damage
so stop breathing moron

You must be a fucking drag at an amusement park.

>playful exercising

are you kidding me you fucking faggot?

If youre white you have to do this,1000 years ago all the water we used was freezing cold.

Dont do that pussy shit. Start off ice cold. Fortune favors the bold.

can confirm this somewhat; been having cold showers for over a month, my back acne has cleared up really fucking well

Hot water knob? Haven't touched it in months. I'm actually currently going through the process of having it uninstalled from my plumbing, they should be coming out sometime next week. I had to list a reason(s) on the work order as to why I am requesting my hot water knob to be removed and discarded. Would you can to hear the reasons? Well stay tuned friend. 2 reasons:

1. Discipline
2. Mental toughness

My property manager was initially questioning my reasons, but I explained to her that by taking cold showers I am actually able to develop discipline and mental toughness. After a long and heated (note that I needn't anything heated, especially my water) debate, I was able to convince her to put the work order in. Now I'm living a great life, warm water free. I even started forcing my gf to take cold showers with me. I refuse to date an inferior female, and I explained to her that if she can't learn to accept and love cold showers as I have then we really have no business being together anyways.

Have a source on any of that BS?

This is actually true to some degree, athletes die younger than the general population.

Nice ID
SlUT