Why do Conservashits not care that DRUMPF is a Russian puppet ?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/02/22/trump-security-mar-a-lago-cost-taxpayers/?source=dam
mediabiasfactcheck.com/occupy-democrats/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they're Russian puppets.

>occupy democrats
>zero citations
Seems like typical liberal statements.

why are shilling phone niggers even allowed to post?

I don't care. Obama is a nigger so anything he does is terrible. Trump and his family are white, that means they are infinitely more competent than that filthy negro was.
Yes, I am racist. No, I don't care what you think.

Also this:

Maybe lay off the rioting, death threats, and fake news/character assassinations that are stoking all of this hatred. Then security won't have to be as high strung as it is.

Fake and gay.

мы вce мapиoнeтки Poccии тoвapищ

Proofs? I doubt Trump would need to spend any public money on a holiday. Didn't he reject his salary as president? And I doubt anyone is capable of spending $500,000 in a day on using their own services. Also those photos are clearly old and I've definitely seen the far left one weeks ago.

Better a Russian one than a Saudi one.

There were no Russian hijackers on 9/11.

Oh wow a Trump image from occupy democrap with no saturation!

>And I doubt anyone is capable of spending $500,000 in a day on using their own services
It's for Secret Service. President's wife gets full 24/7 Secret Service protection. When she's in the White House it's no big deal, because they're protecting the White House anyway. If they go on vacation to some vacation home somewhere, they need extra security but it's not that hard.
However, when you live at the top of a fucking skyscraper in downtown NYC, it's a challenge for secret service to protect you.

>any friend of Putin is a friend of mine...sips vodka

wasn't he doing presidential business in mar-a-lago?

>Where is the Fox "News" outrage now?

Conversely where was the otherside's outrage then?

>Meeting with fellow world leaders
>With immediate observable effect
>Vacation

Obama went out with his personal friends, Trump is making new friends and strengthening international bonds with actual allies.

hes not taking a salary (well 1 dollar). Obama took all the monies.

If liberals found a job other than rioting those security costs would be much lower. Why are they costing tax payers so much extra money to keep our first family safe? That's the real outrage.

yes that $399,999 a year will make up for the hundreds of millions extra he'll end up costing us by golfing and the fact that his own wife can't stand to live in the same house as him so she has to stay in Trump Tower

fake news.

Hypocrisy again.

Obama's jet fuel tab to go golfing in hawaii alone was in the many millions of dollars and where was the MSM then?

Why do americans still think that this isn't one big reality TV show?

Trump doesn't take vacations. he does business outside the white house because it's fucking tapped to hell and swarming with people that want to bring him down

Stop making excuses got this administration. You sound like hacks.
google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/02/22/trump-security-mar-a-lago-cost-taxpayers/?source=dam

but source where?

The real question is, why would the US taxpayers pay for Melania's stay in the property her husband owns?
Is Trump really cashing in 500k per day?
Or did liberals get caught in their bullshit again?

The WH is obviously bugged and camera'd to hell and back — he flies out of D.C. so he can do unbugged business without (((them))). As well you know, homo

So what was Obama doing in his first two months in office again?

This is the trouble with trumpets, they don't do their damn homework and then have the gall to call others fools.

actually the only thing the taxpayers provide is room and board. the president pays for all food and beverage and vacations

trump is paying for all of that out of pocket

They're calling his place in florida the Southern White House now.

Kinda says something about how often he's in the office.

Taxpayers are paying for the plane tickets.

Source?

You're a god damned nigger.

You are subhuman trailer park trash scum

>I'm not the puppet
>You're the puppet

Forging a relationship and talking policy with Greatestu Allysan is vacationing?

Oh yeah their current living arrangements has nothing to do with their son's school.

For all the shit that poor kid had to deal with I'm glad they're not pulling him out of his school before the end of the school year.

its probably the hundreds of other people in the white house every day.

prolly just introverted

>Than Obama did in a year

The Nigger was on vacation more than he was on the job!

I thought he wasnt taking the presidents normal salary?

Russia is not the enemy. Faggot cuck libtard traitors are the enemy. Glory to Russia comrades.

>being this bluepilled on Russia

>Choosing the jew over our white Christian Russian allies.

least you have the nutsack to admit you are a flaming hypocrit

anyone else?

>be liberal "media" outlet
>be so bad that even politifact thinks you're bullshit

You need to reassess your life choices, Occupy Democrats.

))

it wouldn't cost that much if fucking idiots would quit sending death threats

Trump has done more in a month than Obama has in eight years.

Give me one reason not wanting a war with Russia is a bad thing

No. He hasn't taken vacations. He brings diplomats to His place in Maro Lago to talk business. Obama didn't do any dealings when he went to fucking wherever. Trump is talking to commanders, he's talking to the Japanese. You don't get it because you're a retard and you see things in black and white

serious question. how much does shariablue play? my cousin is a 32 year old unemployed virign faggot living with his parents and I think he would be perfect for the job. do you have a link I could forward to him so he could apply?

Yea it has nothing to do with their son and the fact he has to finish school. Ffs you people are dense

Because they are republican partisan hacks. Everything trump has done would have gotten Obama impeached right about now.

You know there is a difference between want war with Russia and being a literal Russian bought paid shill

Why do you guys respond to the obvious bait?

mediabiasfactcheck.com/occupy-democrats/

>Notes: Occupy Democrats is a political and news organization with an extreme left wing bias in reporting and story choices. Has a dismal fact check record according to Politifact. See also Snopes. Always fact check this source! Promotes left-wing propaganda without regard to sourcing.