Why aren't hispanics considered white?

Why aren't hispanics considered white?

so they can get snowflake points and vote for democrat shills.

So libshits can rally them to their cause.

They're legally white but socially non-white.

The perfect storm.

Because they look like a fucking gypsies.

Because a majority look like squat brown goblins.

She would disagree

People called "Hispanics" or "Latinos" are mostly of native American ancestry.

they are half breeds

She looks like a fucking top gypsie.

What about us Mexicans of Spanish descent? You know the ones who don't have fat brown noses and don't stop growing at 4'7"?

Beaner here some people say I'm white some don't its weird I don't consider myself white but some do

She's not
Aren't all mexicans even the mixed race mestizo ones of spanish descent?

Well I was referring to those who you could tell are more directly descendant, you know taller, white, Spanish last name. Technically you are right tho.

White hispanic here

we fucking hate mexicans too, for good reasons and bad

its weird cause in latin american countries, being white automatically puts you in the elite, even if you move from one country to another. going to the US is the same, people just think you're white.

until you get around in WASPy circles that are uppity about being fucking finnish or something. then they bring out the maracas cause they think everyone is fucking mexican

"Hispanics are Whi-"

Look brown to Me like the color of my shit

those are Guatemalans or Hondurans

south american illegals (mexico = north america) have actually exceeded mexicans and cubans since about 2005

This guy is hispanic from colombia, is he nonwhite?

Are they White?

Am I a white hispanic?

The one in the middle is 100% white, the one on the left is probably 75% and the one of the right 50%.

yes, and youre a skinny faggot

Because they've got Moor DNA

This is a White Hispanic (Cuban).

Fuck yeah. I'll take it.

Because we aren't?

Fucking idiot

That is Juanes. He is white. We claimed him. Discussion over.

You know you're half european right?

Obama is half white too

Hondurans are

.. beccause they arnt fucking white?
sage because op is either a retard or a troll.

I can support this we hate mexicans for the most part too, they're often uneducated and rude.

I am aware exceptions do exist but stereotypes also exist for a reason and most "hispanics" are portrayed as the worst of us aka countries in central america.

and cultured people who immigrate from latin america get the short straw.

Nigger genes≠injun genes.

Pedro you are white do not deny your ancestors, Pedro Santiago Rodriguez y Perez was a proud member of the Spanish Tercio and raped your great great grandmother well.

hispanic means "spanish speaking".
americans are retards and use the word hispanic for mexicans and spanish speaking caribbeans in general which happen to be pretty much all brown.

to be fair though, they very rarely come into contact with the white ones like Argentinians, Uruguayans or Spaniards, so whatever, I'll allow this.

pathetic mongrel. you're not white, you're a spic.

So what's my race

I say we make it clear. Blanco mestizo mulatto.

A Honduran mestizo, a Caribbean mulatto, etc

nah, do whatever you want, that's my point.
nobody in the fucking world follows your terminology anyways.

Do those people look white or caucasian to you in the pic? They're obviously majority indigenous blooded like most hispanics.

Btw hispanics are considered white in the census but they really aren't.

Even middle easterners are more related to whites than hispanics.

Im Caribbean and im not mulatto, are you assuming my gender?

No, you're mixed.

literally nobody would consider OP's picture as white.
he's just being an idiot, trying to say mixed people are white because they have some white ancestry.

Fine. I blew it

To fool people into thinking they aren't flooding our country like crazy. Look at CA, what's the population like when you realize the white demographic isn't white.

ITT: Beaners try to convince one another that they are white, based on nothing more than their brown skin color being a shade or two lighter than the guy who mows the lawn.

Here's how to tell if you're white: Do ANY of your ancestors in the past 1,000 years have brown skin?

If so, you're not white.

There's no such thing as a 100% white Venezuelan, trust me. Our genes are so mixed that sometimes a pure white looking like her comes as the result of 2 browns, because those 2 had a lot of white ancestry

hispanic isn't a race tho

Because their IQ is at least 10 points lower. And they're ugly

You're an ugly bastard at least

There are Spanish folk who are white, those people have aryan lineage from Spain. Then there are mestizos who are mixed with native americans (north and south america) who are not white. Saying all Spanish people are not white though is laughable, considering there is this big white nation named Spain over in Europe.

I was asking relevant flags

DNA testing is the only way to prove your whiteness. If it comes back 95-99% Spaniard of Portuguese then your white. If not, you're shitskin.

That question doesn't make sense. What you are trying to ask is "why aren't mestizos considered white?"

There are white hispanics. Hispanic is a cultural designation: anyone raised in a Spanish speaking society. Mestizo (what people are trying to refer to when using Hispanic as a racial term) are not considered white because they are part Amerindian, and in many cases have African blood.

Until recently every brownie spic would call himself white. Now whites are being targeted forextermination so people say they're not.

But there are certainly whitehispanics. Mestizos are by definition non white.

You're at least mostly white. Just don't get that typical beaner fade like the guy in OPs pic.

I've met a few white Mexicans. Only a few though, most are brown are fuck. I call them mayate (they really hate being called that)

The only way to prove this though is through DNA test. Or atleast have good family records on both sides of your family that can prove it.

If they're brown as fuck then they have that mongoloid blood in them from the natives. That makes them NOT WHITE.

Noted. Suggestions?

Same reason niggers and americans arent

The best way to exalt your whiteness is to just keep it professional.

Because of the brown skin

Thnx! Hard to know what to do when you're only around spics 24/7

Because beign white means you have a straight nose, a determined craneal and mandibular structure, no prognatism, etc.

All Europeans have the same skeletal features, regardless of their geographical origins. If you find a skeleton you can't tell the difference if it belongs to a Swede or a Greek. If you go to the middle east for instance, things begin to change: mostly aquiline or flat noses, flat back of the head, etc.

The thing is that 'Hispanic' is as broad a term as 'American'. You can a have a broad spectrum of races in the same country. Mostly native, black and white. The thing is that North America, beign more prosperous, has had immigration from other places. Mostly Asia.

Indian blood

Because they're as dark as fucking Indians you ming5

Hispanics aren't white for the same reason blacks aren't white: They aren't white.

they dont want to be us

They are if they shoot someone.

Because people keep changing what being white means. No one thought in these terms until democrat Kkk. It was Germans Italian Irish whatever people from different nations. The slave owners created these divides.

Fixed

Why are white and arab put in the same group? Arabs aren't white.

What did KEK mean by this

Kek if you think that mongrel is white.

>Middle East
>flat noses
Lmao

My family is Mexican, but we're Spanish-Mexican so very little "native" genes, so we are white.

he just said

lol fuck you, we are 60% white, 40%brown, 0% black

Not specific enough

how does it feel being 12?

Because their skin aint white enough, duh.

Anybody who tells you it aint about skin color is lying. Whiteness is skin color, pure and simple.

>east asians are white

No, dumbass, they're yellow. Not like some jaundice looking fuckers, like a pale yellow. Compare a Swede to a Mandarin and you'll know what I'm talking bout. Pale Yellow isn't white, it's pale yellow.

Their noses seem to be a little bit wide, but certainly not flat

Am I a castizo or not Sup Forums?

Venezuelan women are hot asf tbqh

Nipple color?
Eye color?
Hair Color?

>Tattoos
You're fucking trash is what you are, white or not.

Too bad they have to choose between (obviously) fake tits and food now

why are we being raided early thursday morning?

Hair black
Nipple white
Eye colour pic related
My dick is kind of brown tough
Cletus, it's a draw I just made. Moron

>Nipple white

I'd recommend you to go to a doctor

White nipples? I assume you mean pink, well you are probably spanish then, congrats. We're gonna send back your mongrel gremlins though, they are infesting our country.

shutup. You have no idea what you're talking about. An Italian is darker in skin complexion than some Japanese. Skin color is not the only measurement of race, you cringey shill. GTFO

>Drawing on your arms like you're some kind of trash too poor to afford paper
Even if you can afford paper you're still trash for doing this

Jesus you're a really irritating shitposter, far worse than any leaf or aussie. Are you a shill trying to shit up this board, or do you really think your pathetic opinion is important? Fuck off.
THis is the problem with Sup Forums. Literally any hunched over retarded idiot pervert and his dog and post instantly.

They depending on the circumstances. Whey they are caught committing a crime, they are listed on the perp sheets as white to lower the statics of hispanic crime.

Because we are all more than likely infested with nig DNA