Experts say

>experts say

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rlYys58hsCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>according to intellectuals
Almost a close second to citing scientists without ever naming these scientists.

>experts say breathing in car exhaust fumes increases the chances of lung cancer
>experts say that low self-esteem does more to dissuade females than anything else
>experts say that alcohol and drugs at a young age are a quick trip to poor mental development
>experts say that the female g-spot is located on the topside of the vagina about 2 inches in
>experts say that circumcision reduces the amount of sensitivity in the penis
>experts say that republicans have never once benefited the economy unless they raise taxes
>experts say that women are more attracted to attractive and muscular men than ugly and skinny men
>experts say that the quickest way to become a billionaire is to start as a millionaire
>experts say that Trump didn't win the popular vote, and only won the electoral vote because he appealed to midwestern voters with low IQs
>experts say that if you throw yourself at the ground from a tall heigh, you will feel pain
>experts say

>according to man on the street

>present evidence showing correlation for your suggested causation
>b-but correlation doesn't equal causation, so let's just assume my opposite position that I have no evidence for is the correct one!

Yeah, fuck science, education and shit. What do they know? Bob at the bar had great ideas about the climate. He works in HVAC, so he knows how Air works.

>political experts say sources close to X is X

>insider information

absolute ignorant arrogant white-knuckled mindless imbecile

>without ever naming these scientists.

are you mentally retarded?

>pundits all agree

>spoke on condition of anonymity

>Sup Forums says

>saw posted on Sup Forums

>written by a woman

>the polls all tell the same story

>good men don't stand by while mental illness spreads, punch a retard

Holy fuck this.

>written by a slav

>according to mises or cato institute

>newest poll says

Anyone wanna talk about it?

>pundits hate smart people and stupid people

>A celebrity says

>sources say

> anonymous intelligence sources say

>unnamed officials

>The constitution says

>Somebody says
youtube.com/watch?v=rlYys58hsCU

kek

>Check last name of hit piece article
>Jew

>my high school educated opinion is just as qualified as someone with a degree on the subject

>why do you guys think
>hey Sup Forums, why do you defend
>Sup Forums BTFO

>that raping children is wrong

>(((economists))) say that opening our borders and allowing unlimited migrants is good for economic growth

why aren't you a globalist, Sup Forums?

>Capitalism is objectively the best system known to man

You don't know how many times I read this as an opening statement.

Delete this

What's wrong kangaroo, too retarded to follow what experts say?

Relativity is Jewish science, it draws on cultural relativity and the Frankfurt school. It is fake science.

>The Russians

Keep posting fake news propaganda sentence starts

>Heres why thats a good thing

>Some fictional character says
>Some video game developer says
>Some popular author says
>Some scientist says
>Some popular politician says
>Some book says

But it is the best system

Because economists care about macro development and immigration can promote growth. Does it mean it is the right policy to use? Absolutely not.

Scientists are 100% trustable until they realize that they can lie to get whatever they want. So scientists are 0% trustable.

And Eurofags wonder why Americans are so "anti-intellectual".

This. I often can't stand it when high school students state their opinion because they're often liberal and "progressive"

>reality has a liberal bias

> who did not give their name because they were not authorized to comment publicly on the story...