Tfw just applied for a job in wyoming

>tfw just applied for a job in wyoming
>tfw they're going to see i'm from caliphornia and throw it in the trash immediately
>tfw i cant even blame them

please for the love of god someone get me out of this state

>Moving instead of solving the problem locally
KILL YOURSELF

t. Colorado

Why would you move to Wyoming? Do you even know anyone there?

They just metastasize to wherever has low cost of living.

dont tempt me man...

At least take some of the brainwashed lefties with you, my dude.

low population density, beautiful country, constitutional carry, no niggers, no leftists,
>no californians

Stay out! we are sick of liberal fucktards from CA invading the great western frontier.

t. live in CO work in WY

i swear i'm not a liberal fucktard. i'm sure you hear that all the time though. similar to
>i'm not a lazy spic coming for welfare and certainly wont bring my 12 kids and 56 extended family members who will also all go on welfare

No. Stay your ass in Orange County and make your state not Mexican again.

this. californians are like locusts. they descend, destroy, and leave.

fuck, Im in a based southern state and I too would like to move to Wyoming. so much seclusion, so much empty land. I want a big empty property to shoot my guns and never see anyone unless I absolutely need to

Orange County probably being the most based county in all of southern California, which isn't saying much but still.

Come to Idaho?

im Lassen county. We might as well be Nevadans

It is paradise user. Whenever i go to a public place the families are white and conversations are conservative. I stopped in a diner on sunday and had the most pleasant exchange with the waitress about the sermon that morning and how her horses are doing.

Thank you for the invite. I'll have to try there if this doesnt work out

please let me be a part of that...please...

Tell them upfront you are willing and ready to move on your own dime

I've got enough savings, a motorhome and car trailer for my jeep. Just need a job to go to.

Look for jobs in the oilfield/pipeline/welding or heavy equipment operation. That's why I'm up here.

are there any industrial mechanic/machinist apprenticeships up there? couldnt find any.

I moved in a similar way. Good luck! If you have persistence you'll make it there.

thanks senpai

I havent really been looking pal. But where there are drilling rigs, they need pipe thread and subs and joints to be machined. Wyoming is very open. Check local newspaper websites for casper, gillette and any other towns in that whole area.

1. Fuck You
2. t. Cali fag here
3. For every one I shoot, 10 more will come across the border
4. So, Fuck You

>shit talking from a blue state

Colorado is doomed as well. Too many potheads have flooded in.

Don't forget some warm clothing.

burn the courthouse down before you move

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Alameda county here. No CCW for me. Bought a Glock 17 because why get a 19 if I cannot carry?

DO SOMETHING TRUMP!

your digits will you to desu

that's all the way down in
's fag county

Moving to a different state only for drug reasons is next-level degeneracy.

OC is mostly Latino dude.