Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_returned_on_energy_invested
youtube.com/watch?v=lwUk2A6-DNw&t=10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No such thing as free energy.

What's stopping them?
Oh... its ready to go... with public funding, that's what you people mean isn't it?

Well what? Make some then.

all they need is $$$$$.

Shovel ready at $3.00 per kWh. Let do this!

Oh wait ....

>scientist
>wearing lab coat outside the lab
they probably aren't even chemists/biologists on top, this is a stupid propaganda piece

LOL clean energy for the most part outside of very specialized environments like deserts for solar is a joke. It isn't cost competitive at all nor economical. Learn something about energy economics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_returned_on_energy_invested

Wasnt germoney having problem heating their houses because of (((clean energy))) or something
The problem with green energy is it's extremely low efficiency

People hate nuclear energy too much.

Fucking retards. Fucking dems.

its kinda funny that coal no1 can beat ......

There's literally a nuclear reactor in the sky.

Are you aware of the current year? We have things called blankets we could wear. Plus reading the Quran makes you warm so it should be standard issue in all homes

Holy shit you're retarded. The sun gives off an enormous amount of energy, we just need to capture it.

>go "clean energy"
>months later it fails
>blame donald trump and white people for it
I'm sure this is going to happen. I'M SURE.

Clean Energy will never be practical no matter how much funding you get.

What about when all natural energy resources run out?

Yeah, sure, we'll just starting taking the sun's energy, but what happens when we end up taking too much and run out of sun to take?
What willl we do then, huh, mr. smart guy?

jesus christ nigga

Feel free to build it without subsidies and make a profit from it to recoup the costs ... oh wait

are you retarded

Clean energy will be a common thing one day, but not today, not until the absurd price comes down and gets a lot more efficient.
Solar panels are getting more efficient all the time, but they still wont be suitable for the common household on a mass scale as a replacement for coal and nuclear for probably a couple of decades.

Also
>2014

Yeah, but people that want "clean" energy are afraid of nuclear power.

Nuclear is fine, especially LFTR/Molten Salt and definitely nuclear if it becomes a thing. Hydro is already extremely productive and efficient, Solar is slowly becoming better. Geothermal works extraordinarily well in Iceland. Nuclear atm is by far the best and most practical chance and already works, the only alternatives are heavily reliant on R&D and future technological advances.

Sorry FUCKFACE I love oil. I love burning oil. I love taking oil. I love droning brown people for their oil. I love pissing on Indian burial grounds and digging up the oil. I love dumping oil purposefully into the sea and watching the little penguins covered in oil. I love building pipelines through minorities homes for oil. I love stealing oil and I just fucking love oil.

Tell them to get some generation density that isn't worthless, then we can talk.

A rural guy can power his house with the space provided by his roof, but the cities are the problem and there's no good solution that isn't "Geld everyone who votes Democrat."

REMINDER
We had nuclear energy producing less that the weight of a finger nail worth of solid waste per person which now can be repurposed and irradiated to be used as fuel again and ecocultist are hosting back this Renaissance of energy.

Aw he's like a baby

youtube.com/watch?v=lwUk2A6-DNw&t=10s

>Yeah, sure, we'll just starting taking the sun's energy, but what happens when we end up taking too much and run out of sun to take?
Please be serious! I have not laughed this hard in a while!

Well when costs fall, right now solar is heavily subsidized