Nu/pol/ supports a jewish homosexual (who prefers black men)

>nu/pol/ supports a jewish homosexual (who prefers black men)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/bill-maher-defended-statutory-rape-1998-article-1.2979791
advocate.com/commentary/2017/2/22/bill-maher-still-doesnt-get-it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No nupol is too busy larping as Christians to support anyone.

Wait until you see our other weapons

Every year I've read Sup Forums, stormfronters post threads like this. Now they are slowly realizing their attempt at hijacking the Trump train won't work, because they are led by pathetic cartoon character men like Spencer and Weev and non internet based lifeforms don't take them seriously.

Test

>hijacking the Trump train
hey retard, milo has nothing to do with Trump. hillary is the pro LGBT shit

How is him liking black men a bad thing? Every black man he's fucking is not having black kids and at the same time he is not infecting his degeneracy on white men.

The reason Sup Forums has a problem with race-mixing is because it dilutes the white race but that has no relevance here.

>Every black man he's fucking is not having black kids
those men are already fags, retard. him sucking their cock does nothing but make him a degenerate fagget

Spencer leads the charge "RIDE!!!!!" and that one guy dressed in a ww2 larp outfit follows. No one else does.

That doesn't mean they can't have kids. If they're having degenerate casual sex with some flamboyant kike they're less likely to consider having kids.

Here, your turn to defend...

nydailynews.com/entertainment/bill-maher-defended-statutory-rape-1998-article-1.2979791

advocate.com/commentary/2017/2/22/bill-maher-still-doesnt-get-it

>Spencer
closet homo

>That doesn't mean they can't have kids.
neither does milo sucking their dick. they can fuck a woman any other time if they wanted to. fags aren't monogamous, especially not milo the gigafag

maher is a fagget as well.

No.

We never liked him. Faggots like you kept bringing him up.

>nu/pol/
no such thing
hijacking a board doesnt make it new
kill yourself
and sage

>he says while posting his man crush

>If you destroy our celebretard we'll destroy yours!!!

It's like you guys aren't even part of reality. Redpilled =/= living vicariously online and obsessed over Kardashian-tier political personalities.

but both milo and maher are shit tier fake fags. all they want is attention so they can get paid.

>tfw replies prove my point

>nu/pol/
Everyone who is still making Milo threads are either fags, newfags or ctr.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, the fact that the left is trying so hard to silence Milo while ignoring/defending actual pedos like Polanski and Saudi Arabia is reason enough to protect him

I'm just tired of seeing pro-milo threads come up constantly.

>>nu/pol/ supports a jewish homosexual (who prefers black children)
Fixed.

>the left
>protecting saudis
wrong. the right + israel are buddies with saudi arabia (including Trump)

milo is a jew, and israel are united with saudis.